About Our Columnist
John Mugford has been a journalist for more than 25 years, including about 20 years of covering business and commercial real estate. He joined Healthcare Real Estate Insights as the editor in 2004, just a year or so after the national magazine was founded. While at the publication, he has been responsible for its content and with keeping abreast of the ever-changing world of healthcare and healthcare real estate. He has moderated dozens of panel discussions at a variety of healthcare real estate conferences over the years. In addition to his work at the magazine, Mr. Mugford has written for a variety of publications on a wide variety of topics, including golf, basketball, politics, civic events, personalities, and others. He lives in Minnesota with his wife, Liz, and their two children.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Al. Neyer Appoints First Female CEO
- Micro Hospitals Are Coming to Town
- Space Per Employee Still Ratcheting Down
- Developers Disaster-Proof a Hospital
- All Signs Positive for Seniors Market
- Beds and Meds Show Strong Deal Flow in Philadelphia
- Hunt Moves Into Medical Office Lending
- Simone Tapped for $400M MXD in the Bronx