About Our Columnist
David Phillips is a Chicago-based freelance writer and consultant with more than 20 years experience in business and community news. He also has extensive reporting experience in the food manufacturing industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Mitch Rudin Likely Headed to Mack-Cali
- John Hancock Acquires One South Wacker
- City Council Approves One Vanderbilt
- Long-Term Financing Is Very Cheap
- Boom or Bust? Southeast Seeing Some of Both
- JV Scoops Major Wilshire Office Building
- Willner Properties Completes Five Leases at Courtside Square
- After SoBe Launch, Crema Caffeinates Coral Gables