About Our Columnist
Brian J. Rogal is a Chicago-based freelance writer with years of experience as an investigative reporter and editor, most notably at The Chicago Reporter, where he concentrated on housing issues. He also has written extensively on alternative energy and the payments card industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- REIT Roundup: Q1 Numbers on 45 Companies
- These Markets Least Likely to Improve
- NYBC: 2014 Construction Spending Soared
- Atlanta Braves Bring in Mega Hotel Partner
- Eastern Consolidated Hits a Strike
- Hotel Market Sees Strong RevPAR Growth
- Red Roof Expanding Into Canada
- Are Fort Lauderdale and Miami Condo Buyers Different?