LaSalle Gets $1B Mandate for US
CHICAGO—LaSalle Investment Management has been awarded a new mandate to invest $1 billion into US real estate, just weeks after raising the same amount for investments in Asia.
About Our Columnist
Sule Aygoren is the New York City-based Editor-in-Chief for ALM's Real Estate Media Group, overseeing Real Estate Forum magazine and the online publication, GlobeSt.com. She has been reporting on business, finance and commercial real estate since 2001, with a particular emphasis on all areas of multifamily housing. Sule has received numerous awards for her coverage of the industry, including first-place for Best Trade Magazine Report and runner-up for the James D. Carper Award for Best Entry by a Young Journalist. Under her direction, Real Estate Forum has also received four national NAREE awards for best trade magazine for commercial real estate. She is a frequent moderator and speaker at industry events, including the RealShare Conference Series, and media-related panels.
A cum laude graduate with a B.A. in Media & Society and English/Creative Writing from Hobart & William Smith Colleges, Sule currently lives in Long Island with two small tyrants that she lovingly refers to as her “children,” a lop-eared bunny and a seemingly endless string of goldfish.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Secrets to Successful Property Management
- Pillar Gets $16M for MF Improvements
- Penner: When "Safe" Is Counter-Productive
- Property Group Partners Named Manager of CityPlace Tower
- ‘Year of the Apartment’ Got Hotter in August
- PREI Names Former BlackRock Exec James Glen Portfolio Manager
- Liberty Property Trust Lists 3Q Starts and Leasing Activity
- PREIT Completes Sale of Nittany and North Hanover Malls