About Our Columnist
Steve Lubetkin is the New Jersey and Philadelphia reporter for GlobeSt.com. A veteran of senior corporate communications roles in the financial services sector, Steve’s journalism background includes print and broadcast reporting in New Jersey. He has produced audio podcast programs on commercial real estate for the National Association of Realtors Commercial Division and the CCIM Institute. Steve also reports on-camera and covers conferences for NJSpotlight.com, a public policy news coverage website focused on New Jersey government and industry; and for clients of StateBroadcastNews.com, a division of The Lubetkin Media Companies LLC. Steve has been the computer columnist for the Jewish Community Voice of Southern New Jersey, since 1996. He is a vice president of the Voice management board.
Steve’s background also includes producing and hosting investor audio conference calls for Standard & Poor’s, including many about commercial real estate structured finance transactions. The conference call program—a forerunner of podcasting—won a McGraw-Hill Cos. Corporate Achievement Award for Excellence in Customer Service.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- CrowdStreet Unveils New Platform
- HFF Closes Three-Property Self-Storage Deal in Philadephia
- S&P Wary of Hotel CMBS Despite RevPAR Gains
- Walker & Dunlop Closes Complex CMBS
- DTZ Economist Sees ‘Double Digit’ Increase in NJ Industrial Rents
- New Hires at W&D, Lee & Assoc., Freddie Mac
- GSE Prices First 10-Year Floating Rate K-Deal
- Are Lenders Getting Looser?