About Our Columnist
Steve Lubetkin is the New Jersey and Philadelphia reporter for GlobeSt.com. A veteran of senior corporate communications roles in the financial services sector, Steve’s journalism background includes print and broadcast reporting in New Jersey. He has produced audio podcast programs on commercial real estate for the National Association of Realtors Commercial Division and the CCIM Institute. Steve also reports on-camera and covers conferences for NJSpotlight.com, a public policy news coverage website focused on New Jersey government and industry; and for clients of StateBroadcastNews.com, a division of The Lubetkin Media Companies LLC. Steve has been the computer columnist for the Jewish Community Voice of Southern New Jersey, since 1996. He is a vice president of the Voice management board.
Steve’s background also includes producing and hosting investor audio conference calls for Standard & Poor’s, including many about commercial real estate structured finance transactions. The conference call program—a forerunner of podcasting—won a McGraw-Hill Cos. Corporate Achievement Award for Excellence in Customer Service.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- LTC Extends Credit Line to $600M
- Tide of Liquidity Buoys CRE Market: MMI
- Local Hotel REITs Save Millions as They Refinance Loans
- A 2015 Capital Markets Prediction
- TIAA, Jonathan Rose Launch Affordable MF Fund
- Is Multifamily Really Orlando’s Darling?
- Private Financing Always In Demand
- Angelic Finances and Sells Parsippany Office Buildings