About Our Columnist
Steve Lubetkin is the New Jersey and Philadelphia reporter for GlobeSt.com. A veteran of senior corporate communications roles in the financial services sector, Steve’s journalism background includes print and broadcast reporting in New Jersey. He has produced audio podcast programs on commercial real estate for the National Association of Realtors Commercial Division and the CCIM Institute. Steve also reports on-camera and covers conferences for NJSpotlight.com, a public policy news coverage website focused on New Jersey government and industry; and for clients of StateBroadcastNews.com, a division of The Lubetkin Media Companies LLC. Steve has been the computer columnist for the Jewish Community Voice of Southern New Jersey, since 1996. He is a vice president of the Voice management board.
Steve’s background also includes producing and hosting investor audio conference calls for Standard & Poor’s, including many about commercial real estate structured finance transactions. The conference call program—a forerunner of podcasting—won a McGraw-Hill Cos. Corporate Achievement Award for Excellence in Customer Service.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Debate Stirs Over 2015 Capital Markets Outlook
- Georgia Multifamily Secures Freddie Mac Refi Loan
- Chambers Street Dumps Non-Core Assets in Texas, Ohio, Georgia
- New CMBS Could Exceed $100B in 2015
- Freddie Mac Finances First Small Loan Deals
- Parkway Gets Creative in $475M Office Deal
- Commercial Mortgage Debt Hits All-Time High
- Phillips Realty Builds EB5 Capital Bona Fides