Wade Park Signs Two Lifestyle Tenants
FRISCO--The massive 175 acre mixed-use project Wade Park has landed a luxury movie theater and an Italian restaurant with bocce ball courts and a bowling alley.
About Our Columnist
Anna Caplan is a writer and editor based in Fort Worth, TX. She is currently the Texas and Southwest editor for GlobeSt.com. For more than 15 years she has worked in print and digital media, covering everything from small businesses in San Antonio at the San Antonio Business Journal to retail and commercial real estate for Racked Dallas. In addition to her business reporting, Caplan also writes about the food and beverage industry as a correspondent for Edible Dallas-Fort Worth and as a freelance food critic for the Fort Worth Star-Telegram.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- What Makes This Related Group Retail Successful?
- How Millennials Are Influencing Miami Retail
- Orlando’s Hottest Net Lease Sectors Revealed
- Verizon Drives Traffic with Destination Store
- These Retail Transactions ‘Increasingly Rare’ in Florida
- Vestar Takes on Glendora Marketplace
- How Retailers Can Find the Sweet Spot
- Boom or Bust? Southeast Seeing Some of Both