Wade Park Signs Two Lifestyle Tenants
FRISCO--The massive 175 acre mixed-use project Wade Park has landed a luxury movie theater and an Italian restaurant with bocce ball courts and a bowling alley.
About Our Columnist
Anna Caplan is a writer and editor based in Fort Worth, TX. She is currently the Texas and Southwest editor for GlobeSt.com. For more than 15 years she has worked in print and digital media, covering everything from small businesses in San Antonio at the San Antonio Business Journal to retail and commercial real estate for Racked Dallas. In addition to her business reporting, Caplan also writes about the food and beverage industry as a correspondent for Edible Dallas-Fort Worth and as a freelance food critic for the Fort Worth Star-Telegram.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Subway Inn Site Moves Forward
- NAI Mertz Names David Grove as Chief Operating Officer
- RPAI Gets New Chief Financial Officer
- CBRE Structures Monroe Retail Refinance
- Are Chinese Buyers Overtaking LatAm Investors?
- Liberty Properties Takes Big Box Off Market
- SL Green Nabs Nearly 22,000-SF Renewal
- FCA Spends $44M on Atlanta Retail