About Our Columnist
Anna Caplan is a writer and editor based in Fort Worth, TX. She is currently the Texas and Southwest editor for GlobeSt.com. For more than 15 years she has worked in print and digital media, covering everything from small businesses in San Antonio at the San Antonio Business Journal to retail and commercial real estate for Racked Dallas. In addition to her business reporting, Caplan also writes about the food and beverage industry as a correspondent for Edible Dallas-Fort Worth and as a freelance food critic for the Fort Worth Star-Telegram.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Cafaro Building New Headquarters
- Guthrie Makes Headway with Small Business Owners
- Law Firm Renews at 919 Third Ave.
- How Downtown Miami is Repositioning Itself
- Kersting Joins Franklin Street as President of Insurance Services
- A Japanese Bank Has Moved to Sixth Ave.
- New EVP at the Picerne Group
- Gone Are the Days of Small Dr. Offices