About Our Columnist
Washington, DC reporter Erika Morphy goes deep inside the DC power scene to explore the link between Capitol Hill and your assets. Erika Morphy has been a financial journalist for 20 years. Shes been covering the capital markets for ALM since 2004. Contact Erika Morphy.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Hartz CEO Forms New Firm
- TruAmerica Scores Unbelievable Rates
- Georgetown Co. Refinances One Washington
- Is TRID's Effect Similar to Y2K?
- NY Commercial Market ‘Booming Along’
- McAuliffe to Oversee Institutional Sales at CBRE
- Survey: New Builds Are Best Bet for Seniors Housing
- CMBS Late-Pays Make Best Showing in 12 Mos.