About Our Columnist
Washington, DC reporter Erika Morphy goes deep inside the DC power scene to explore the link between Capitol Hill and your assets. Erika Morphy has been a financial journalist for 20 years. Shes been covering the capital markets for ALM since 2004. Contact Erika Morphy.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Walker & Dunlop Closes Complex CMBS
- New Hires at W&D, Lee & Assoc., Freddie Mac
- DTZ Economist Sees ‘Double Digit’ Increase in NJ Industrial Rents
- GSE Prices First 10-Year Floating Rate K-Deal
- Realty Mogul Starts Commercial Lending
- Are Lenders Getting Looser?
- What Crowdfunders Need For Longevity
- Tenant-Led Development Can Be Cheaper