About Our Columnist
Washington, DC reporter Erika Morphy goes deep inside the DC power scene to explore the link between Capitol Hill and your assets. Erika Morphy has been a financial journalist for 20 years. Shes been covering the capital markets for ALM since 2004. Contact Erika Morphy.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Underwriting Relaxes in Multifamily: Trepp
- Solving the “Dirty Secret” of Crowdfunding
- Holding Through the Downturn
- Historic Newark MF Sold to PF Holdings
- Financing Landed for Retail Portfolio
- Clarion Taps Bergwall as Managing Director
- Columbia Place on Track to Raise $41M in EB-5 Funds by December
- RealtyMogul.com Shows Its Command of the Capital Stack