Last Updated: October 23, 2014
EAST BRUNSWICK, NJCW Solutions, a national real estate services firm specializing in the utilities and wireless telecommunications industries, has been certified as a Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) under the New Jersey Unified Certification Program (NJ UCP), an initiative that streamlines the certification process. Company president Stacie Curtis talks with NJ correspondent Steve Lubetkin in an exclusive audio interview.Read More
Top MID-ATLANTIC Stories
- Bethesda Crossing on Market for Sale
- GSA to Kick Off Solar Power Initiative
- Confirmed: Chantilly Portfolio Trades for...
- Holiday Inn to be Rebranded as DoubleTree
CRE Articles & Experts
Featured CRE Events
CCIM THRIVE 2014The CCIM Institute has teamed up with GlobeSt.com to attract a larger national audience of real estate professionals looking to implement best business practices in an effort to thrive in this ever-competitive marketplace. CCIM THRIVE 2014 is designed to deliver more leading industry voices, more tangible market intelligence... all in an environment designed to facilitate more business relationships.More Details
Upcoming CRE Events
Development ’14: The Meeting for Commercial Real Estate Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel, 1550 Court Place, Denver, Colo. 80202
RealShare CENTRAL FLORIDA 2014 The Citrus Club, Orlando
RealShare Industrial 2014 Viceroy Miami
RealShare Net Lease West The California Club
Commercial Real Estate & Lending Conference No. California Grand Hyatt San Francisco, 345 Stockton St, San Francisco, CA 94108
Global Real Estate Markets Conference The New York Stock Exchange, 11 Wall Street, Lower Manhattan, New York, NY 10005
National Top Stories
- The Path to Hotel Repositioning
- Old vs. New Guard in CRE, Part 1
- US Industrial Recovery Stays Resilient
- Nonprofits Have Same Space Demands as For...
- Multifamily Absorption Expected to be...
- Multifamily Sector Benefits From...
- Starwood, Taubman Close $1.4B Retail Deal