- Embassy Suites Chevy Chase Gets Speedy...
- Donohoe Shifts Building Use to Residential
- Tech Firm Leases at Georgetown Post Office
- OneMain Financial Moving HQ to Harbor East
- Winthrop Advances Liquidation Plan
- TIAA, Jonathan Rose Launch Affordable MF Fund
- DC Mayor Bristles a Walter Reed Property...
CCIM THRIVE 2014The CCIM Institute has teamed up with GlobeSt.com to attract a larger national audience of real estate professionals looking to implement best business practices in an effort to thrive in this ever-competitive marketplace. CCIM THRIVE 2014 is designed to deliver more leading industry voices, more tangible market intelligence... all in an environment designed to facilitate more business relationships.More Details
RealShare Industrial 2014 Viceroy Miami
RealShare Net Lease West The California Club
Commercial Real Estate & Lending Conference No. California Grand Hyatt San Francisco, 345 Stockton St, San Francisco, CA 94108
Global Real Estate Markets Conference The New York Stock Exchange, 11 Wall Street, Lower Manhattan, New York, NY 10005
NYCREW Presents "Facilities Management Today: Trends and Challenges" Pratt Institute, 144 West 14th Street, Room 213, New York, NY 10017
MAPIC: The International Retail Property Market Cannes, France
- 6 Off-Label Benefits of Corporate...
- 2015: Crowdfunding Space Will Become...
- Luxury Residential Tower Going Up in Dubai
- DeBoer Launches Fifth National Brand
- 2014 Fifty Under 40
- Tomorrows Leaders: Southeast
- Three Trends Dominate Southeast
- What Makes CREs Young Professionals...
- Nothing But Net (Lease)
Very rare 9-acre oceanfront office campus for sale on California coast in Santa Barbara area. Class A buildings, 118,394 SF with amazing ocean & mountain views. $32.5M More info
PRICED FOR QUICK SALE!
Jacksonville, FL – Bank-owned ±118,000sf on 14+ acres in Butler Corridor. Single story, vacant, ample parking. It’s a steal for Q4 closing- submit bid now.More info