NEW ROCHELLE, NY—The process that could result in the development of millions of square feet of mixed-use space in the downtown district here officially began with the approval of a master developer agreement with RDRXR.Read More
- Swire Tops Off First Brickell City Centre Tower
- IHG Adds Kimpton to Boutique Platform
- Hampton Inn Rising in Midtown Miami
- Unibail Signs Deal for 2M-SF Hamburg MXD
Sign up for the weekly Hotels Leader email!
NEW YORK CITY—Sponsor AR Capital says the defamation suit is “without merit” and that its chairman, Nicholas Schorsch, “denies the allegations and intends to defend against the claims vigorously.”Read More
More Net Lease
- Southeast Net Lease to See More Sustainable Growth
- Princeton Goes National with Portfolio Deal
- Schorsch, Kay Step Down at ARCP
- Cedar Sells LaSalle Power Building
Sign up for the weekly NET LEASE LEADER email!
Healthcare Real Estate
Health Care REIT finds $200M deal, acquires four-MOB portfolio in California for more than $500 PSF.Read More
More Medical Office
- $480M Hospital Build Delivers Months Early
- Health Care REIT Buying MOBs
- Reduced Uncertainty Spurs Strong Job Numbers
- BioMed Sells Life Science Facility for $323M
Sign up for the weekly Healthcare Real Estate Leader email!
CHICAGO—Company officials say Lake County has few available options for industrial users that need new product with great transportation access.Read More
- Food Firm Packing Bags for Middle River
- REIT Sector Outlook Turns Positive for 2015
- 101K-S-F Industrial Facility Trades Hands
- Institutional Investors Eye Needs-Based Retail Assets
Sign up for the weekly Industrial Leader email!
SAN BERNARDINO, CA—A venture between University Park Promenade & Shops LLC and Capstone Development Partners LLC gets a three-year loan for a campus that will serve the California State University campus in San Bernardino, CA.Read More
More Student Housing
- Candlebrook Branches Out Into Student Housing
- Manekin Construction to Build Residence Hall
- Education Wins in Niche Markets
- SLU Will Keep Student Housing Competitive
Sign up for the weekly Student Housing Leader email!
NEW YORK CITY—“We want to see housing production generally but if we demand too much, we get nothing; if we demand too little, we leave affordable housing on the table,” the City Planning Commission chairman said in a recent talk.Read More
- Debate Stirs Over 2015 Capital Markets Outlook
- EQR Nabs Alcyone Apts. for $61M
- New York Developer Picks Up Fifth Miami Asset
- M&M Makes Big Personnel Move in Atlanta
Sign up for the weekly Multifamily Leader email!
PLAYA VISTA, CA—DivcoWest forms a joint venture with Maguire Investments to own Water’s Edge, a two-building class-A office property in Playa Vista, and plans to build a third building to take advantage of growing demand.Read More
- A Year Later, Toll Closes on Midtown South Buy
- Georgetown Starts 325K Office Complex
- Thor Adds Upper East Side Townhouse to Portfolio
- Womack Joins Cushman and Wakefield
Sign up for the weekly Office Leader email!
CHICAGO—One of the new principals comes from its investment sales team and the others from tenant representation.Read More
- Celebration Pointe Secures $46M in Infrastructure Financing
- The Shopping Center Group Heads West
- Caruso Affiliated Buys Palisades Village
- Sterling Closes Fund with $311M in Commitments
Sign up for the weekly Retail Leader email!