MIAMI—“The sale of il Lugano is another example of the northward momentum of the Fort Lauderdale Beach hotel market," says HFF director Max Comess.Read More
- DHC Managing DoubleTree Philadelphia-Valley Forge
- HFF Cites ‘Unprecedented Liquidity’ for Hotels
- Asian Investor Renews Lease After $105M Buy
- JV Buys Historic Figueroa Hotel
Sign up for the weekly Hotels Leader email!
SOUTH BEND, IN—This particular submarket has a vibrant retail environment with a vacancy rate below 5%.Read More
More Net Lease
- Baum Realty Adds Net Lease Team
- Why Investors Like Multi-Tenant Strip Centers
- Chicago Burger King Picks Up Buyer
- QSR Net Leases in Great Demand
Sign up for the weekly NET LEASE LEADER email!
Healthcare Real Estate
BOSTON—In a deal arranged by Cushman & Wakefield’s Senior Housing Capital Markets Group, LCB Senior Living LLC of Norwood, MA has secured $82.4 million in financing and joint venture equity capital for the purchase of a two-property senior housing portfolio in Shelburne and Middlebury, VT totaling 322 units.Read More
More Medical Office
- Colliers International Expands Healthcare Services Team in Philadelphia
- Texas Physicians Group Monetizes Its Real Estate
- Seller Flips Senior Housing for Profit
- New Healthcare REIT to Acquire KC MOB
Sign up for the weekly Healthcare Real Estate Leader email!
FORT LAUDERDALE, FL—The sale of a former Fort Lauderdale headquarters for GoodRoads, a 68,500-square-foot, class A, freestanding manufacturing and distribution facility, is signaling an industrial market trend. Are you seeing it too?Read More
- Consolo & Co. Ink Big LIC Industrial Lease
- Flex Park Changes Hands
- Nashville CRE Proves ‘Contender’ Status
- DFW Office, Industrial Keep Powering Ahead
Sign up for the weekly Industrial Leader email!
WASHINGTON, DC—Forest City Washington has received a permit for its latest addition to The Yards development here.Read More
More Student Housing
- Dobie Center Under New Management
- Lutz/Harrison Acquire Campus View
- What Does Better Student Housing Mean?
- Are We Building Too Much Student Housing?
Sign up for the weekly Student Housing Leader email!
ALHAMBRA, CA—The developer plans a mixed-use complex with 260 luxury apartment units and 140,000 square feet of retail on the land plot, which is located on the corner of Main Street and Garfield Avenue.Read More
- Candlebrook Properties Introduces High-End Design With 251 DeKalb
- Trammell Crow Starts Park 205
- Wage Gap Makes Affordable Less So
- Related Tag Teams on Foreclosure Site Acquisition
Sign up for the weekly Multifamily Leader email!
SADDLE BROOK, NJ—The New Jersey office market ended the second quarter with a significant reduction in availability and an improvement in total net absorption, according to CBRE’s Q2 2014 New Jersey Office MarketView Report.Read More
- Tech is Leading OC Office Driver
- Israeli Investor Buying Up Flagler Street Assets
- Tech Industry Drives Rents Up
- NAI Looks to Revive Bannockburn Center
Sign up for the weekly Office Leader email!
NEW YORK CITY—A television personality has served up a bid to save the beleaguered bake shop chain—after it abruptly closed its 48 stores nationwide last month—that has been accepted.Read More
- Behind Terranova’s $342M Lincoln Road Deal
- Expert: Celebrity Operator Must be Vigilant
- Juanita Tate Marketplace Opens Doors
- Western Plaza Gets $21M
Sign up for the weekly Retail Leader email!