CENTENNIAL, CO—United Properties plans to start with a 182,000 square feet multi-tenant office building, breaking ground in spring 2015.Read More
- DeBoer Launches Fifth National Brand
- Boutique Brickell Hotel Trades Hands
- Toronto Hotel Sells for $186M
- Dune Tops Fund’s Target with $960M Close
Sign up for the weekly Hotels Leader email!
NEW YORK CITY—Although the discovery that an accounting error was concealed was not “the ideal situation,” ARCP’s CEO said Wednesday afternoon that “it is not the parade of horribles that the market may view this as today.”Read More
More Net Lease
- ARCP’s CFO Out After Earnings Overstated
- Lowe's Net Lease Sells in Columbus
- Education Wins in Niche Markets
- ARCP Exits Multi-Tenant Retail with $2B Deal
Sign up for the weekly NET LEASE LEADER email!
Healthcare Real Estate
BOSTON—Marcus Partners reports the final closing of its second investment fund—Marcus Capital Partners Fund II—with $250 million in capital commitments.Read More
More Medical Office
- American House Buys Senior Communities
- Great Expressions Dental Centers Leases at Sanzari’s Summit Plaza in Hackensack
- Demand Accelerates for Seniors Product
- Medical Office Campus Takes $29M
Sign up for the weekly Healthcare Real Estate Leader email!
MIAMI—CBRE’s Jack Fraker tells GlobeSt.com's Jennifer LeClaire the long and short of industrial investor demand in a changing market in this EXCLUSIVE interview series in advance of RealShare Industrial Miami next week.Read More
- Chambers St. Buys St. Louis Ind. for $21M
- How Does Southeast Fit Into US Industrial?
- Leveling the Playing Field for Smaller Investors
- How Capital Providers Can Differentiate
Sign up for the weekly Industrial Leader email!
LOS ANGELES—At the CCIM Thrive conference, niche market experts, from net lease to student housing, say that the best way to break into to these flourishing markets is through education.Read More
More Student Housing
- SLU Will Keep Student Housing Competitive
- Gallaudet U. Picks JBG Cos. for 6th Street NE Project
- SLU Launches Student Housing Plan
- Campus Advantage Retains Tenants
Sign up for the weekly Student Housing Leader email!
LAKEWOOD, CO—Red Rocks I & II garnered a significant amount of attention, particularly from institutional buyers focused on implementing a value-add strategy, a source EXCLUSIVELY tells GlobeSt.com.Read More
- Nic on Fifth Ahead of Schedule
- $81M Florida Multifamily Portfolio Sells
- Berkeley’s Bancroft Center on the Market
- ZOM Building $100M Waterfront Multifamily
Sign up for the weekly Multifamily Leader email!
CHICAGO—Illinois Tool Works was the seller of this northwest suburban property, which has been vacant since 2000.Read More
- What Investors Should Ask Lenders
- Steinway Move Reaches Crescendo
- 5900 Wilshire Occupancy Reaches 90%
- CBOT Building Becoming a Player
Sign up for the weekly Office Leader email!
MIAMI—“The number of quick service restaurants sold doubled last year and the asset class continues to be very popular with investors,” says M&M's Ronnie Issenberg.Read More
- Robins Sells Stake in Miami Design District
- Merlone Geier Makes Shopping Center Play
- Macy’s, Bloomies Coming to Abu Dhabi
- JP Morgan Affiliate Exits Atlanta Retail
Sign up for the weekly Retail Leader email!