HAMILTON, BERMUDA-The revised offer, recommended by BPO’s board, adds $100 million to the $5-billion proposed deal; the result would be one of the world’s biggest CRE companies with properties on four continents.Read More
- Rexford Industrial Expands Portfolio
- IL Tool Works Buys 503,000 SF From Kraft
- Lenders Compete for $73M Graham Refi
- Available Industrial Space Plunges in OC
Sign up for the weekly Industrial Leader email!
NEW YORK CITY-“Our balance sheet strength will enable us to maintain and secure our position as the dominant net lease REIT,” says David S. Kay, president of the net lease REIT.Read More
More Net Lease
- Realty Income Corp To Acquire $503 Million In Assets
- Calkain: Multi-Tenant Strip Centers En Vogue
- What Made Dollar General So Desirable?
- HFF Sources $105M Secured Credit for N3
Sign up for the weekly NET LEASE LEADER email!
Healthcare Real Estate
JOPLIN, MO—In this UPDATE, McCarthy Construction has finished the enclosure of the new Mercy Hospital, a replacement for the one destroyed by the deadly 2011 Joplin tornado.Read More
More Medical Office
- Accretive Receives Nod for MOB Build
- Obamacare Augments Health Leases
- Cook Children's Planning Six-Story Tower
- Experts Looking Forward to Promising 2014
Sign up for the weekly Healthcare Real Estate Leader email!
LOS ANGELES-Cohen & Associates and Highroad Realty and Management acquire a 60-unit Westwood apartment complex for $21.5 million with plans to create a feng shui and modern environment.Read More
More Student Housing
- Progress Brings Luxury Student Housing to UNCW
- Hotel Sale Dooms Universitys Dormitory Plans
- $110M University City Project to Break Ground
- Investcorp Turns to MF, Student Housing for $270M
Sign up for the weekly Student Housing Leader email!
SAN FRANCISCO-Agoura Hills, CA-based AMCAL Multi-Housing is partnering with Lennar Urban to build 60 affordable family apartments in southeast San Francisco.Read More
- Multifamily Boom or Bust
- Forest City Explains Atlantic Yards JV
- Thomas Properties Group Approves Merger
- The Bond at Brickell Kicks Off in London Fashion
Sign up for the weekly Multifamily Leader email!
ASBURY PARK, NJ-Despite having federal and local funding in hand for months, the planned $4 million project to repair the south boardwalk here has been mired in delay.Read More
- MGM Wins Prince Georges County Casino Bid
- Suburban Dallas Marriott Trades for $56M
- Midtown Atlantas Ponce DeLeon Hotel Trades
- Developer Drops $80M for Multifamily Site
Sign up for the weekly Hotels Leader email!
LOS ANGELES-ST Residential sells 41,000 square feet of retail and office space in the ground floor of Solair, a 22-story, 186-unit luxury mixed-use development in Koreatown.Read More
- BPY Ups Its Offer for Brookfield Office
- Big Building on Block, Value-Add Opp
- Hospital to Acquire Partially Built Project
- BIM Usage Gets Positive Investment Return
Sign up for the weekly Office Leader email!
NEW YORK CITY-The developer of the massive MXD in Brooklyn recently announced the closing of a joint venture with a China-based company that will fund much of the project.Read More
- Canadian Buyer Grabs Orlando Shopping Center
- Despite Low Occupancy, Tourist Retail Spot Sells
- Solair Retail Condo Sells Ground Floor
- Waterbridge Capital to Build Mixed-Use Project in East Harlem
Sign up for the weekly Retail Leader email!