ROSEMONT, IL—Cushman & Wakefield’s Casey weighs in on fundamentals, trends and more.Read More
- Mele Named Senior VP Investments for Marcus & Millichap
- Industrial Complex Trades for $30M
- Conor Gets Premium Rents for Union Pointe
- Conor Launches Phase 3 of Ind. Park
Sign up for the weekly Industrial Leader email!
NEW YORK CITY—The 12,000-square-foot asset has even more space in air rights, spotlighting this week's round-up of deals.Read More
More Net Lease
- Cap Rate Compression Pushing Investors North?
- North Beach Finally Gets Triple Net Props
- Deal-Tracker-C&W Racks Them Up
- A Net-Leased Single-Tenant Record
Sign up for the weekly NET LEASE LEADER email!
Healthcare Real Estate
MINOT, ND—NexCore Group LLC is developing facility for St. Alexius Medical Center.Read More
More Medical Office
- G.S. Wilcox and Co. Closes Securitized Hospital and Medical Office Transaction
- Kansas City Hospital Bolstering Downtown Presence
- HCN Sees $1.7B Pipeline for Q3 and Q4
- This Healthcare Real Estate Strategy Is Working
Sign up for the weekly Healthcare Real Estate Leader email!
MIAMI—GlobeSt.com caught up with Andrew Stark, CEO of Campus Evolution Villages, to talk about those opportunities and challenges, as well as offer a forecast for the months ahead in part two of this EXCLUSIVE interview.Read More
More Student Housing
- Is There Danger of Student Housing Overbuild?
- College Park Project Lands County’s First EB-5 Investment
- 3,000-Plus Student Housing Beds Sell
- Portola Springs School to Break Ground
Sign up for the weekly Student Housing Leader email!
LOS ANGELES—The Fast Track Early Rate-Lock program gives Freddie Mac an advantage over banks because it can lock an interest rate for an extended period of time, GlobeSt.com reports in this UPDATE to a previous story.Read More
- Meta Housing Delivers Affordable Senior Community
- Why Foreign Buyers Love US Multifamily
- Bellwether and Towle Complete Merger
- Wanda Group Closes $400M Land Buy
Sign up for the weekly Multifamily Leader email!
MIAMI—"These Islamorada properties are in high quality locations and have significant upside potential following renovations and management enhancements," says Thad Paul, managing director at Carlyle.Read More
- Hotel Group Offers E-Reader Capabilities
- Are Hotels Prepared for This Legal Challenge?
- The Economics Behind Hotel-F&B Tie Ups
- McSam Hotel Group Buys Garment District Building for $51M
Sign up for the weekly Hotels Leader email!
CHICAGO—Top office properties in the suburbs continue to attract interest from national investors.Read More
- Steelbridge Buys The Same Building Twice
- Mixed Use Retail Center Trades
- Interest Rates To Go Higher for ‘Right Reasons’
- Boston Properties to Sell Stakes in NYC, Boston Office Buildings for $1.5B
Sign up for the weekly Office Leader email!
JERSEY CITY, NJ— PHMII Associates has named Boston-based Tocci Building Companies builder and construction manager of The Residences at 3 Journal Square.The $55 million project will include ground level retail and amenity space along with 240 upscale apartment homes.Read More
- Net Lease Profile: Bojangles'
- RXR Climbs Aboard Pier 57 Project
- Developer Revises Congress Heights Project
- Diversity, Continued Growth Lead SB County Retail
Sign up for the weekly Retail Leader email!