INDIANAPOLIS—In this UPDATE, demand in the metro region has been soaring, and developers like HSA have rushed in to fulfill it.Read More
- NAIOP: Industrial’s Hot Streak Isn’t Cooling
- Weyerhaeuser to Exit Federal Way for Seattle
- Sales Push Down Chi. North Vacancy
- Lincoln Acquires Freeport Distribution Center
Sign up for the weekly Industrial Leader email!
Patriot Equities acquires two medical office buildings outside of Chicago.Read More
More Net Lease
- JLL Pegs Florida’s Hottest Retail Markets
- CBRE Handles Sale of Trophy Madison, NJ Office Complex
- Next Realty Buys IN Best Buy
- Herrick Spends $100M on 29 Walgreens
Sign up for the weekly NET LEASE LEADER email!
Healthcare Real Estate
ROHNERT PARK, CA—Meridian Property Co. fills second floor of its building here.Read More
More Medical Office
- Ventas’s $2.6 Billion Deal Includes 78 MOBs
- Infinity Pays $79M for Brooklyn Mixed-Use Properties
- REIT Enters Potential $350M Credit Line
- Harrison Street Senior Housing Portfolio Includes Philadelphia Properties
Sign up for the weekly Healthcare Real Estate Leader email!
JERSEY CITY, NJ—In a significant move for development projects in the western part of Jersey City, the city’s Planning Board has approved the 21-story McGinley Square project on Bergen Avenue in the Journal Square submarket. The project is being jointly developed by St. Peter’s University and a private developer.Read More
More Student Housing
- Forest City Secures Permit for Addition to The Yards
- Dobie Center Under New Management
- Lutz/Harrison Acquire Campus View
- What Does Better Student Housing Mean?
Sign up for the weekly Student Housing Leader email!
NEW YORK CITY—Construction of the mixed-use project’s first residential tower has stopped in the wake of a dispute between the building’s contractor and its developer.Read More
- Post Brothers Polishes Shoe Factory into LEED Silver MF Property
- Lanni Named VP at Kislak
- Yardi Teams Up With Home Depot
- Life Company Funds Cash-Out Refinance
Sign up for the weekly Multifamily Leader email!
VALENCIA, CA—The two hotel properties are a 118-room Holiday Inn Express and a 120-room Best Western, which sold for a total of $21 million.Read More
- USC Medical Center Plans $75M Hotel
- Value Place Diversifying its Customer Base
- Thor Equities Gets Refi for Palmer House
- Is Retail Nearing a Structural Change?
Sign up for the weekly Hotels Leader email!
SACRAMENTO—The property management assignment is in the Sacramento suburban community of Rancho Cordova that includes 10 separate properties, owned by Karlin Cap Center LLC.Read More
- DTZ Sponsors RE Space in 1871
- Could Midtown’s Rents Decline on Sixth Ave?
- DLA Piper Doubles Down at Iconic Tower
- Deutsche Buys 222 Broadway
Sign up for the weekly Office Leader email!
LAGUNA NIGUEL, CA—As growing retail sub-sectors expand, it’s not unusual to see multiple bidders for the same space in South Orange County, Colliers International’s Terrison Quinn tells GlobeSt.com in this UPDATE.Read More
- Orlando’s Top Three Retail Submarkets
- Miami Office-Retail Building Sells for $13M
- Amid the Boom, Florida Faces Retail Challenges
- Ramco-Gersh Buys $42M KY Center
Sign up for the weekly Retail Leader email!