Healthcare Real Estate
BRANDON, FL—The Florida Medical Clinic has acquired the former Borders bookstore at 2020 Town Center here, according to CBRE, which arranged the sale.Read More
More Medical Office
- Brookdale, HCP JV on $1.2B Seniors Portfolio
- Medical Office Does Miracles
- Alexandria Acquires 500 Townsend Site
Sign up for the weekly Healthcare Real Estate Leader email!
PARSIPPANY, NJ-Mack-Cali Realty Corp. sold the Wyndham Worldwide net-leased headquarters building at 22 Sylvan Way here for $96.6 million to Griffin Capital.Read More
More Net Lease
- WPC Buys Raytheon NNN; Largest Tucson Office Since 08
- What This Net Lease Deal Says About South Tampa
- Boulder Arranges Sale of PNC Bank
- 18-Property Net-Leased Sale Arranged by Marcus & Millichap
Sign up for the weekly NET LEASE LEADER email!
LAS VEGAS-Changes taking place now will demand you rethink your next steps. So say keynoters at SIOR’s Spring World Conference.Read More
- Dayton Industrials Leading the Way
- Developer Buys 8-Acre Industrial Site
- OC Has Countrys Lowest Industrial Vacancy Rate
- Karney Picks Up Major Industrial Facility
Sign up for the weekly Industrial Leader email!
MIAMI—GlobeSt.com caught up with Jerry Welkis, president of Welco Realty and X Team International partner, to get his take on what works when in why in part two of this exclusive three-part interview.Read More
More Student Housing
- Is This the New Student Housing Standard?
- Rockstreet Purchases Student Housing Property
- Hunt Cos. To Develop $45M Res Hall
- Gilbane Breaks Ground on ISU Housing
Sign up for the weekly Student Housing Leader email!
NORTHRIDGE, CA—Just eight months after holding a grand opening, the TCA-designed multifamily and mixed-use complex reaches 72% occupancy.Read More
- Centerline Rolls Out MF Bridge Loan Program
- Look Whos Honoring Relateds Jorge Pérez Now
- More Than One Million NYC Renters Paying Untenable Rents
- Investors Bank Sees Strong CRE Mortgage Demand
Sign up for the weekly Multifamily Leader email!
ATLANTA—Can you imagine getting a deal done every five days? That’s Hotel Assets Group, a national hotel brokerage firm headquartered in Atlanta, track record for the past three and a half years.Read More
- Can Swire's East Hotel Beat the Boutiques?
- Concord Fetches $240M for 13-Hotel Portfolio
- The Impact of the Exxon Mobil Campus
- Boutique Hotel Build Gets Architect
Sign up for the weekly Hotels Leader email!
PHILADELPHIA—Liberty Property Trust and partner Synterra Partners are set to turn the first dirt on their latest project at the Navy Yard Commerce Center here on Friday.Read More
- Equity Residentials 340 Fremont Moves Dirt
- SL Green Raises FFO Guidance After Busy Q1
- SIOR Redefines the Future
- 45 Eisenhower Gets a 5% Bridge Loan
Sign up for the weekly Office Leader email!
ATLANTA—HFF director Richard Reid tells GlobeSt.com's Jennifer LeClaire why these two Publix-anchored shopping centers drew so much attention from investors.Read More
- SL Green Does Four Deals at Once
- 'Tis the Season of Investment Sales
- Upscale Tenants Turn Retail Investors Heads
- How Retail Real Estate Markets Are Changing
Sign up for the weekly Retail Leader email!