MIAMI—“Paraiso Bay is Edgewater's only master planned neighborhood, with over 1300 units in one project,” says Related's Carlos Rosso.Read More
- No Let Up in Multifamily Housing
- Finding Opportunities in a Booming Market
- Manhattan Office, MF Market Is Overplayed
- CIC to Raise $200M for Affordable Housing
Sign up for the weekly Multifamily Leader email!
RESTON, VA—The midyear report on the sector from Calkain Cos. and Chandan Economics cites major sale-leasebacks such as ARCP’s Red Lobster deal as a marker of triple net retail’s vitality.Read More
More Net Lease
- Mystery of ARCP’s Success? No Mystery, Says Kay
- ARCP Reels in Red Lobster SLB; Darden Chief Bows Out
- ARC Property, MCB JV Buys Net Leased Retail
- Merger Could Clear the Air in Dollar Store Sector
Sign up for the weekly NET LEASE LEADER email!
Healthcare Real Estate
MINNEAPOLIS—JLL recently released a study of clusters of life sciences firms, and Minneapolis was the only US city in the middle of the country to make the top ten.Read More
More Medical Office
- NGKF Lands Huge Healthcare Contract
- Post $3B Merger, What’s Next for Brookdale?
- Brookdale, Emeritus Close $2.2B Merger
- Transwestern Ramps Up Healthcare Platform
Sign up for the weekly Healthcare Real Estate Leader email!
HOUSTON—JLL will market the properties at the Exxon Mobil Upstream Research Co. headquarters, and the Exxon Mobil Brookhollow facility.Read More
- Medical Firms Congregating in Twin Cities
- Dermody Starts Work On LogistiCenter At Exit 8A
- Kansas City Industry Riding High
- Crow Holdings to Break Ground on Industrial Park
Sign up for the weekly Industrial Leader email!
COLUMBIA, MO—This was the sixth student housing acquisition that the two partners have made in the last two years.Read More
More Student Housing
- What Does Better Student Housing Mean?
- Are We Building Too Much Student Housing?
- Why Student Housing Beats Multifamily
- SL Green Sells Three NYC Properties; to Net $240M
Sign up for the weekly Student Housing Leader email!
NEW YORK CITY—The 173-room hotel was purchased for $82 million by a subsidiary of a Malaysia-based firm.Read More
- New Train Station Critical for Massive Potomac Shores Project
- Related Cos. Joins Greenbelt FBI HQ Project
- Iconic Hotel to Receive Major Redo
- Canyon Capital Funds Pacific City Center
Sign up for the weekly Hotels Leader email!
RALEIGH—Synergy has become one of the leading tenant representation and corporate services firms in the region. Find out how the merger is could impact the Raleigh market.Read More
- Anchor Tenant Landed for Camana Bay Mixed-Use
- UTA Plaza and Ice House Trade Hands
- Pre-leasing Strong for Spec Office Build
- NY REIT Set to Buy Twitter HQ
Sign up for the weekly Office Leader email!
DENVER—Verve is a 10-story, 428,000-square-foot luxury apartment building includes 4,000 square feet of retail.Read More
- High Barriers Help Retail Asset Hit Big
- Retail Vacancy At an All-Time Record Low
- Refi Bank Loan Mimics CMBS
- Housing Recovery Bodes Well for Retail Sector
Sign up for the weekly Retail Leader email!