LOS ANGELES—Waterbridge Capital secures the first tranche of a $140 million loan to purchase the 1-million-square-foot building, which will be repositioned into creative office space.Read More
- Aon Center Trades for $270M
- Small Users Driving Office Improvement
- Durst Inks Nearly 35,000SF Lease at 1 WTC
- ‘Tech Coast’ Challenges Silicon Valley
Sign up for the weekly Office Leader email!
MIAMI—Carson Good of JLL shares his take on Florida retail in this EXCLUSIVE interview with GlobeSt.com.Read More
More Net Lease
- CBRE Handles Sale of Trophy Madison, NJ Office Complex
- Next Realty Buys IN Best Buy
- Herrick Spends $100M on 29 Walgreens
- Baum Realty Adds Net Lease Team
Sign up for the weekly NET LEASE LEADER email!
Healthcare Real Estate
ROHNERT PARK, CA—Meridian Property Co. fills second floor of its building here.Read More
More Medical Office
- Ventas’s $2.6 Billion Deal Includes 78 MOBs
- Infinity Pays $79M for Brooklyn Mixed-Use Properties
- REIT Enters Potential $350M Credit Line
- Harrison Street Senior Housing Portfolio Includes Philadelphia Properties
Sign up for the weekly Healthcare Real Estate Leader email!
INDIANAPOLIS—The city does not have mountains or major rivers, but does have a dense network of transportation arteries and quick access to many other metro areas.Read More
- More West Loop Props. Trade Hands
- Blackstone May Back Asia Fund
- WP Carey Acquires Scottish Trade Portfolio
- CapRock Secures Parcels for Industrial Build
Sign up for the weekly Industrial Leader email!
JERSEY CITY, NJ—In a significant move for development projects in the western part of Jersey City, the city’s Planning Board has approved the 21-story McGinley Square project on Bergen Avenue in the Journal Square submarket. The project is being jointly developed by St. Peter’s University and a private developer.Read More
More Student Housing
- Forest City Secures Permit for Addition to The Yards
- Dobie Center Under New Management
- Lutz/Harrison Acquire Campus View
- What Does Better Student Housing Mean?
Sign up for the weekly Student Housing Leader email!
SAN FRANCISCO—Little is being considered of the unintended consequences to both landlords and other residents in a building from tenants using these kinds of services, says attorney Stuart Saft in this EXCLUSIVE column.Read More
- Migrating New Yorkers a Boon for This Market
- Lenders Competing on Projects Like This One
- Hartz Sells Bergen County Multi-Housing Portfolio
- Apts. Are Becoming Lifestyle Venues
Sign up for the weekly Multifamily Leader email!
WICHITA, KS—The extended-stay, affordable hotel chain has greatly expanded operations recently and hired a new cadre of top executives.Read More
- Element Harrison-Newark Hotel Debuts
- Abramsom’s ‘Gateway’ Plan Readies for Review
- Scaled Hotel Proposed in St. Helena
- Savvy Hotel Investors Moving North
Sign up for the weekly Hotels Leader email!
CINCINNATI—The Michigan-based REIT now owns three centers in the Cincinnati metropolitan area.Read More
- Big Box Goes Efficient to Penetrate Urban
- QSR Chains Serve Up Whopper of a Merger
- Halpern to Break Ground Thursday on Belmont Mixed-Use Project
- Gap to Spend $96M on Dutchess County Distribution Center
Sign up for the weekly Retail Leader email!