NEW YORK CITY—The smaller firm, which specializes in retail, has deep connections to tenants while CBRE brings landlord relationships and other strengths to the table, an analyst tells GlobeSt.com.Read More
- Atlanta Retail Leads Southeast Upswing
- Mixed-Use Development Begins in Oak Park
- Industrial Trends Play Out as Predicted
- Chinatown Tower Secures State Grant
Sign up for the weekly Retail Leader email!
NEW YORK CITY—Although the discovery that an accounting error was concealed was not “the ideal situation,” ARCP’s CEO said Wednesday afternoon that “it is not the parade of horribles that the market may view this as today.”Read More
More Net Lease
- ARCP’s CFO Out After Earnings Overstated
- Lowe's Net Lease Sells in Columbus
- Education Wins in Niche Markets
- ARCP Exits Multi-Tenant Retail with $2B Deal
Sign up for the weekly NET LEASE LEADER email!
Healthcare Real Estate
BOSTON—Marcus Partners reports the final closing of its second investment fund—Marcus Capital Partners Fund II—with $250 million in capital commitments.Read More
More Medical Office
- American House Buys Senior Communities
- Great Expressions Dental Centers Leases at Sanzari’s Summit Plaza in Hackensack
- Demand Accelerates for Seniors Product
- Medical Office Campus Takes $29M
Sign up for the weekly Healthcare Real Estate Leader email!
CHICAGO—As the economic recovery began to take hold, “fundamental shifts in retail shopping patterns and manufacturing strategies” began manifesting in the industrial landscape, says Cushman’s John Morris.Read More
- Marcus Partners Closes Fund II; Raises $250M
- MetLife Picks JLL for Massive Industrial Gig
- Entrepreneurial Leaders Show Passion
- Five Industrial Deal Challenges to Beat
Sign up for the weekly Industrial Leader email!
LOS ANGELES—At the CCIM Thrive conference, niche market experts, from net lease to student housing, say that the best way to break into to these flourishing markets is through education.Read More
More Student Housing
- SLU Will Keep Student Housing Competitive
- Gallaudet U. Picks JBG Cos. for 6th Street NE Project
- SLU Launches Student Housing Plan
- Campus Advantage Retains Tenants
Sign up for the weekly Student Housing Leader email!
CHICAGO—Golub and Wood Partners believe this project in downtown Oak Park will attract many of the demographic groups that have fueled the resurgence of residential development in downtown Chicago.Read More
- NYC Apts. See Best Quarter in Two Years
- Even Koreatown’s Non-Ductile Assets Fly Off Market
- Fowler Pays Nearly $83M for 580 Units
- Nic on Fifth Ahead of Schedule
Sign up for the weekly Multifamily Leader email!
WICHITA—The 83-year-old veteran founded a series of hospitality brands including Value Place, but says the industry needs something new.Read More
- Mixed-Use Planned for 58 Acres Near Denver
- Federal Realty Launches Phase II of Pike & Rose
- WaterWalk Fills Void in Marketplace
- Boutique Brickell Hotel Trades Hands
Sign up for the weekly Hotels Leader email!
ROCKVILLE, MD—The second phase will offer more retail, a boutique hotel and high-end apartments and condos.Read More
- Boutique San Fran Office Changes Hands
- Eisenhower Corporate Campus Earns BOMA NJ's ‘The Outstanding Building of the Year’
- No Deal on Chase Move to Hudson Yards
- Life Spine Buys New Sub. Headquarters
Sign up for the weekly Office Leader email!