GAINESVILLE, FL—The 125-acre mixed-use Celebration Pointe development has received $46 million in financing that will facilitate the construction of a key bridge and other public infrastructure work at the development site here.Read More
- Fundrise Joins Tiger Stadium Project
- Why Lifestyle Centers Are Gaining Momentum
- The Shopping Center Group Heads West
- Caruso Affiliated Buys Palisades Village
Sign up for the weekly Retail Leader email!
ATLANTA—While large portions of the U.S. are feeling the squeeze of low cap rates, Southeast net lease is on a hot streak, and nowhere is that more evident than in Atlanta.Read More
More Net Lease
- Princeton Goes National with Portfolio Deal
- Schorsch, Kay Step Down at ARCP
- Cedar Sells LaSalle Power Building
- Gramercy Picks Up $400M Net Lease Portfolio
Sign up for the weekly NET LEASE LEADER email!
Healthcare Real Estate
LOS ANGELES—McCarthy Building Cos. completes the Lundquist Tower at Torrance Memorial four months ahead of schedule and $10 million under budget.Read More
More Medical Office
- Health Care REIT Buying MOBs
- BioMed Sells Life Science Facility for $323M
- Reduced Uncertainty Spurs Strong Job Numbers
- Hospital Pays Record Price for LI Office Building
Sign up for the weekly Healthcare Real Estate Leader email!
LOS ANGELES—Although multifamily and industrial have been the go-to investment class for institutional investors throughout the recovery, retail is the next hot item, American Realty Advisors’ Chris Macke and Jay Butterfield say in this EXCLUSIVE interview.Read More
- Food Firm Packing Bags for Middle River
- REIT Sector Outlook Turns Positive for 2015
- 101K-S-F Industrial Facility Trades Hands
- Missner Finishes Suburban Industrial Spec
Sign up for the weekly Industrial Leader email!
SAN BERNARDINO, CA—A venture between University Park Promenade & Shops LLC and Capstone Development Partners LLC gets a three-year loan for a campus that will serve the California State University campus in San Bernardino, CA.Read More
More Student Housing
- Candlebrook Branches Out Into Student Housing
- Manekin Construction to Build Residence Hall
- Education Wins in Niche Markets
- SLU Will Keep Student Housing Competitive
Sign up for the weekly Student Housing Leader email!
PALM BEACH, FL—The Sterling Organization reports the final closing of its second discretionary closed end real estate fund—Sterling Value Add Partners II, LP. The fund exceeded its fundraising target and raised commitments of $311 million.Read More
- Santana Row Office Complex Breaks Ground
- Thor Adds Upper East Side Townhouse to Portfolio
- M&M Makes Big Personnel Move in Atlanta
- Commercial Mortgage Debt Hits All-Time High
Sign up for the weekly Multifamily Leader email!
NEW ROCHELLE, NY—The process that could result in the development of millions of square feet of mixed-use space in the downtown district here officially began with the approval of a master developer agreement with RDRXR.Read More
- Swire Tops Off First Brickell City Centre Tower
- IHG Adds Kimpton to Boutique Platform
- Hampton Inn Rising in Midtown Miami
- Unibail Signs Deal for 2M-SF Hamburg MXD
Sign up for the weekly Hotels Leader email!
NEW YORK CITY—Thor Equities reports it has acquired an Upper East Side townhouse property that it believes is the proverbial “black canvas” suitable for either commercial or residential use.Read More
- Garrison Purchases 253K Columbus Campus
- US Office Markets Score on Rent Growth
- Three Trends That Will Impact Office Market in ‘15
- Cushman Grabs Another Colliers Executive
Sign up for the weekly Office Leader email!