MIAMI—GlobeSt.com caught up with Andrew Stark, CEO of Campus Evolution Villages, to talk about those opportunities and challenges, as well as offer a forecast for the months ahead in part two of this EXCLUSIVE interview.Read More
More Student Housing
- Is There Danger of Student Housing Overbuild?
- College Park Project Lands County’s First EB-5 Investment
- 3,000-Plus Student Housing Beds Sell
- Portola Springs School to Break Ground
Sign up for the weekly Student Housing Leader email!
NEW YORK CITY—The 12,000-square-foot asset has even more space in air rights, spotlighting this week's round-up of deals.Read More
More Net Lease
- Cap Rate Compression Pushing Investors North?
- North Beach Finally Gets Triple Net Props
- Deal-Tracker-C&W Racks Them Up
- A Net-Leased Single-Tenant Record
Sign up for the weekly NET LEASE LEADER email!
Healthcare Real Estate
MORRISTOWN, NJ—G.S. Wilcox & Co. has arranged $87.1 million in securitized financing backed by nine hospital and medical buildings in eastern Pennsylvania that is believed to be the first such securitization.Read More
More Medical Office
- Kansas City Hospital Bolstering Downtown Presence
- HCN Sees $1.7B Pipeline for Q3 and Q4
- This Healthcare Real Estate Strategy Is Working
- How to Break Down Healthcare Real Estate Barriers
Sign up for the weekly Healthcare Real Estate Leader email!
ROSEMONT, IL—Cushman & Wakefield’s Casey weighs in on fundamentals, trends and more.Read More
- Conor Gets Premium Rents for Union Pointe
- Conor Launches Phase 3 of Ind. Park
- C&W: Worries About Consumers Are ‘Misplaced’
- C&W Brokers 150K SF Renewal for CitiStorage in Jersey City
Sign up for the weekly Industrial Leader email!
CLEVELAND—In this UPDATE, Bellwether now has about $2.5 billion in loan volume, but aims to expand that to about $3.5 to $4.0 billion a year.Read More
- Local Investor Snags $27M Apartment Complex
- Wanda Group Closes $400M Land Buy
- Stacked Savings in Seattle
- ‘Year of the Apartment’ Got Hotter in August
Sign up for the weekly Multifamily Leader email!
IRVINE, CA—Pacific Hospitality Group LLC has implemented PressReader Hotspot at all of its hotels and resorts, enabling guests to receive their news digitally and free of charge.Read More
- Are Hotels Prepared for This Legal Challenge?
- The Economics Behind Hotel-F&B Tie Ups
- McSam Hotel Group Buys Garment District Building for $51M
- New Hotel, Condos Head for W. 57th St.
Sign up for the weekly Hotels Leader email!
SAN FRANCISCO—Interviewed on CNBC’s Fast Money, Marcus & Millichap’s chief strategy officer said current household formation trends favor rentals, and therefore the REITs that own them.Read More
- SL Green Does Duo of Deals
- One Liberty Plaza Nabs a Relocation from Midtown
- A Healthy Demand for Trophy Space
- BankNote Bldg. Sells for $114M
Sign up for the weekly Office Leader email!
FULLERTON, CA—An institutional-investment manager sells the 163,514-square-foot, dual-grocery-anchored Amerige Heights Town Center to Shin Yen International Pty. Ltd.Read More
- Washington Prime Will Buy Glimcher for $4.3B
- SL Green Does Duo of Deals
- Inland Begins Pulaski Promenade
- Retail Interest as Strong as Pre-recession
Sign up for the weekly Retail Leader email!