, management for 1225 N. Loop West.
HOUSTON-1225 North Loop Investments Inc. has awarded the leasing and management contract of 1225 North Loop West to local company Moody Rambin. The 11-story, 238,633-square-foot class A office building has approximately 40,000 square feet vacant.
Ann Woody will oversee the property management of the building and Terri Torregrossa and Griff Jaggard will handle this leasing assignment on behalf of Moody Rambin. The building is located in the North Loop submarket.
- Triton Building Management LLC. purchased a 8,380 square-foot single tenant retail building at 511 N. Watson Rd. Bill Behr with Transwestern represented the seller. Bryan Graham with CBRE represented the buyer.
- UIRC-GSA Cotulla TX LLC acquired a three-story, 23,485-square-foot GSA border patrol building at 1550 Double C. Dr. from DLK Cotulla LP. Mark Phillips and Tim Strange with Sperry Van Ness represented the seller in the $4.3 million transaction; Bruce Marshall, also with Sperry Van Ness, represented the buyer.
- Wang Globalnet Inc. acquired 6,975 square feet at 210 Oregon Ave. from Instantwhip Dallas Inc.
Matt Thompson and Phil Rosenfeld with Colliers International represented the seller.
- Hunter Chase Capital Partners purchased 74,270 square feet of land at Loop 820 and Team Ranch Road. Jay O’jibway and Kirk Kelly of Transwestern represented the buyer.
- First States Investors purchased 73,000 square feet of retail space at 9151 Warren Pkwy. Frank Jester with Transwestern represented the buyer.
- Pat Lobb acquired 7.3 acres at 9640 SH 121 for a Patt Lobb Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram dealership. Ken Reimer, David Davidson, Jr. and Amy Pjetrovic-Hunnicutt of Venture Commercial represented seller Frisco Summit LP. P. Brandon Pogue of Pogue Real Estate Capital represented the buyer.
GRAND PRAIRIE, TX
- Sigma Family LP acquired a 110,000-square-foot building at 1414 N. Carrier Pkwy. from Prologis. Cannon Green and Bates Arnot from Stream Realty Partners represented the seller.
- OneWest Bank sold 33,995 square feet at 1235 & 1245 South Main St. to GCC Project Owner LLC. David Glasscock and Wade Smith with Colliers International represented the seller.
- SQN Realty Finance LLC acquired a 16,789-square-foot medical office building located on Pleasant Run Road and adjacent to the now-closed Lancaster Medical Center. The property is currently 36% occupied by DaVita Dialysis. The asset has been lender-owned since May 2011. Principals at SQN Realty Finance estimate the purchase price represents roughly one third of today’s replacement cost for the asset, and represents less than one third of what previous ownership paid for the asset in 2006. Dallas-based Dominus Commercial will perform property management and leasing responsibilities.
- Boxer Property acquired the 128,177-square-foo, class B Metrocenter Business Park office complex at 10000 N. 31st Ave. from C-III Asset Management LLC, which was represented by Auction.com. Bob Buckley, Eric Wichterman, Tracy Cartledge, Steve Lindley and Vice President Mike Coover with Cassidy Turley BRE Commercial negotiated the $3.15 million sale on behalf of the buyer.
- LGE Design Build and Anderson Commercial Real Estate purchased a 35,000-square-foot office building and adjacent two acres at 8550 and 8600 E. Anderson Dr. from Silverleaf Perimeter Center LLC for $3.7 million. Mark Stratz, Ray Harris, Tyler Wilson and Scott Baumgarten with Cassidy Turley represented the seller.
- Scottsdale Investment Management LLC purchased a multi-tenant office building at 17800 N. Perimeter Dr. for $3.3 million. Eric Wichterman, Mike Coover and Mike Kitlica with Cassidy Turley BRE Commercia negotiated the sale on behalf of the seller, FH Arizona Properties LLC.
- Fitz Group Management LLC renewed 3,734 square feet and added 1,442 square feet of office space in Forum at Belt Line Building 3, 4006 Belt Line Rd. Sharon Friedberg and Melanie Hughes with Bradford Commercial Real Estate Services represented the landlord, ARI Forum LLC, in the direct deal.
- APS Industrial leased 5,000 square feet at 3430 Dalworth. Phil Rosenfeld and Matt Thompson with Colliers International represented the landlord, Tarrant County Properties LLC. Brendan Smith with the Mercer Company represented the tenant.
- Future Metals signed a 39,000-square-foot lease at 3751 New York Ave. Cannon Green and Bates Arnot with Stream Realty Partners represented the tenant.
- Intertech Tile leased 17,187 square feet of office & industrial space at Valwood 29, 1621 W. Crosby Rd. J.Scott Moore of Holt Lunsford Commercial represented the landlord and Kirk Collins of Cushman and Wakefield represented the tenant.
- Ozburn-Hessey Logistics expanded its lease to 591,025 square feet at 3700 Pinnacle Point Dr. This expansion adds nearly 200,000 square feet to the original lease. Ann Huntington with CBRE Dallas and Doug McDowell with ProVenture in Brentwood, Tennessee represented OHL. Toby Rogers of Hillwood Investment Properties in Dallas represented the landlord, Bentall Kennedy, in the negotiations.
- Cirinc Corp. renewed 13,640 square feet of warehouse space in CentrePort Service Center, 14289 Trinity Blvd. Michael W. Spain with Bradford Commercial Real Estate Services represented the landlord, Acquiport DVWIP Inc. Brian Theis of Theis Real Estate Services represented the tenant.
Kim Butler, Tammy Nellis and Brad Gibson with Hall Financial Group have negotiated the following leases in Hall Office Park:
- Bismarck Real Estate Partners Inc. expanded and signed a new lease for 7,149 square feet at 3000 Internet Blvd.
- MaxSys Solutions LLC expanded and signed a new lease for 5,726 square feet at 2595 Dallas Pkwy. Steve Wentz of Cushman & Wakefield negotiated the lease on behalf of MaxSys Solutions.
- Southwestern Investment Group expanded and signed a new lease for 4,270 square feet at 2601 Network Blvd. Nora Hogan of Transwestern negotiated the lease on behalf of Southwestern Investment Group.
GRAND PRAIRIE, TX
- Dairy Max Inc. renewed 5,920 square feet of flex industrial space at One Paddock Place, 2214 Paddock Way. Jim Ferris and Michael W. Spain with Bradford Commercial Real Estate Services represented the landlord, Paddock Partnership. Michael Stanzel of NAI Robert Lynn represented the tenant.
- YGI International signed a 51,000-square-foot least at 1905 110th St. Cannon Green from Stream Realty represented the building owner, Thackery Partners, and Bates Arnot, also from Stream Realty partners represented the tenant.
- Environmental Signage Solutions Inc. leased 32,908 square feet of industrial space at 8181 Jetstar Dr. Brett Owens and John Fulton with Transwestern represented the landlord.
- Safelite Fulfillment Inc. leased 5,073 square feet of retail space at 2129 South Stemmons. Mason Bishop with Transwestern represented the landlord.
- Spectrum Labs signed a 25,569-square-foot lease at Southbank Business Park, 2801 S. 35th St. Lee & Associates Arizona’s Jeff Conrad brokered the lease transaction for Spectrum Labs. Bill Bayless of CBRE represented the landlord, Hannay Real Estate Advisors.
- Monster Yogurt leased 1,900 square feet at Lennox Center, at the northeast corner of Campbell and Coit Roads. Tyler Isbell with SRS Real Estate Partners represented the tenant, Monster Yogurt in the transaction. Alan Sandgarten with Quine and Associates represented the landlord.
- Pacific Dental Services, Inc. leased 4,200 square feet at 9234 North Loop 1604 West. John Wright of CBRE represented the tenant in the direct deal with the landlord, HEB Grocery Co. Pacific Dental Services also took down 3,215 square feet at 902 Kitty Hawk (in Universal City), with Wright also acting as tenant rep in the direct deal with HEB Grocery Co.
- Pelray International LLC leased 20,000 square feet at Macro 1, 4511 Macro from Prologis. Rob Burlingame of CBRE represented the tenant in this direct deal with the landlord.
- Walter Bialas has joined Jones Lang LaSalle as vice president, in the company’s research division.
- Prior to joining Jones Lang LaSalle, Bialas was a senior market advisor for PPR/CoStar. He was also vice president of market and investment research at Madison Marquette and led the national research team for PNC Bank’s Real Estate Finance Group. Bialas has a B.A. in Urban Studies from Albright College and a MCRP in Urban and Regional Planning from the Catholic University of America in Washington, DC.
- Todd O. Hardin joined the Dallas-Fort Worth office of Colliers International as a senior vice president in the Retail Services Group. Prior to joining Colliers, Hardin was a senior vice president and market leader at SRS Real Estate Partners in Houston. Before his tenure at SRS Real Estate Partners, Hardin worked with brokerage and development companies including JBeard Real Estate Company, Colonial Properties Trust and the Swerdlow Real Estate Group. Hardin is a graduate from Southern Methodist University with a Bachelor of Fine Arts.
- Stephen A. Scott joined Bradford Commercial Real Estate Services as vice president of investments. Scott most recently was president of Dallas-based Kinsman Equity Partners, primarily an investor in parking properties. Scott, who started in the industry in 1974 with Henry S. Miller, transitioned to the financial side of commercial real estate in 1991.
- Larry Downey was named vice chairman of Cushman & Wakefield of Phoenix Inc. The distinction marks the first time in the 25-year history of the company’s Phoenix office that an individual has been assigned this designation. Downey is a 28-year commercial real estate veteran.
Embrey announces the following personnel changes:
- Jeb Brown has been hired as pre-construction manager. Brown brings 17 years of experience to the position having most recently worked as an environmental site plan reviewer with the City of Austin Planning and Development Review Department. A former officer in the U.S. Army where he served as an engineer, he also spent time working as a multifamily project manager with Senderro Construction. Brown has dual master’s degrees in construction science and business administration and a bachelor of science in environmental science from the College of Engineering at the University of Oklahoma.
- Brad Knolle has joined the company as senior vice president of development. Previously, Knolle spent five years working in land acquisition and entitlement for another prominent multi-family developer where he sourced land for more than 20 new multi-family and senior housing projects throughout Texas, with values totaling more than $400 million. Knolle has a bachelor of science in construction science and a master’s degree in land economics and real estate from Texas A&M University.
- Carmenn Miles has been hired as director of training. A Certified Apartment Manager (CAM), Miles has worked in every major Texas market, beginning with the management of conventional and affordable lease-up communities in Houston. Later with UDR Incorporated, Miles served in dual role as a property manager and regional trainer eventually advanced to internal auditor overseeing nearly seventy communities. Most recently, she worked as a management systems specialist at Riverstone Residential Group where she educated, supported and served as a liaison between the on-site associates and accounting team, created technical documentation and produced the company’s online training series.
- Madeline Biasiolli has been promoted to vice president of development. Biasiolli joined Embrey in 2005, initially working for Embrey Management Services. She then transitioned to a role as senior development coordinator where she worked in various capacities on more than 4,500 multi-family units valued at more than $430 million. She is a graduate of Texas State University.