DALLAS—December and January were active months for Henry S. Miller Brokerage’s Office-Industrial Division; negotiating and completing a variety of transactions totaling approximately 435,000 square feet. The firm adds that is just for those it can announce.
In December, Office-Industrial Division Senior Vice President, Jerry Averyt was involved in the negotiation of approximately 14,000 square feet of these transactions. Jerry co-brokered the sale of Dallas’ 3002 Frankford Road with Miller’s Dan Spika, EVP of the Office-Industrial Division. Dan and Jerry represented the seller, Prestige Plaza, LLC, in the transaction. The 7,000 square foot office building was sold to Magrathean Land & Cattle Company who was represented by Janice Powell of Ebby Halliday Real Estate.
Another 7,000 square foot office building, located at 3234 Commander Drive in Carrollton, Texas was purchased by Magic Logix, Inc. who was represented by Jerry and Office-Industrial Division President, Greg Trout. Magic Logix acquired the building to house their home office. It was sold to them by Benchmark Bank who was represented by Greg Cannon of Transwestern Commercial Services.
Finishing out December was another approximately 7,000 square foot office building sale. Office-Industrial’s Executive Vice President, Jim Turano represented U.S. Bank National Association in the disposition of 1207 Hampshire in Richardson, Texas. The property was sold to Dallas-based owner and user Tony Calloway. The buyer was represented by Dene Allred of CMI (Central Management, Inc.) Brokerage.
The majority of the December and January ‘done deals’ square footage was closed on January 25, 2013. Jerry Averyt and Greg Trout represented First State Bank of Mesquite in the sale of approximately 9.5 acres (413,820 square feet) of industrial land to a Forney-based business owner. The acreage, located at 206 E Highway 80, will be developed to house a brand new industrial warehouse and a metal fabrication business.