SANTA FE, NM-Rosemont Realty LLC, a local commercial real estate investment company with approximately 18 million square feet of commercial office space under management, has hired Kristen Vance as asset manager to oversee 10 properties in five states. Vance reports to Rosemont Chief Investment Officer Don Henry, who also oversees the asset management team in multiple states in the Eastern US, and Albuquerque.
Vance, formerly senior vice president with PM Realty Group LP in Atlanta, GA is responsible for 2.3 million square feet, including the following:
- Birmingham – One Federal Place
- Fort Meyers – Metro Parkway
- Jacksonville – Butler Pointe and Concourse
- Tampa – Cypress Point Buildings
- Cary – One Harrison Park
- Durham – Headquarters Park and Meridian Building
- Philadelphia – 2000 Market Street
- Herndon – Dulles View
“The addition of Kristen to our asset management team gives us more depth in key markets where we’ve acquired four new properties representing more than 1.6 million square feet of Class A office space in the past 10 months,” Henry says. “Kristen has a long history of success in the industry and has the right mix of experience to provide asset management leadership for these important properties.”
At PM Realty Group, Vance was responsible for managing a team of operations, construction, and engineering professionals overseeing a 10 million square foot portfolio of office and industrial space. Prior to joining PM Realty Group, Vance was vice president at iStar Financial, where she was responsible for creating value and mitigating risk within a geographically diverse portfolio of assets with a market value exceeding $1 billion.
Vance also served as senior financial analyst at Cushman and Wakefield and was an acquisitions manager at Prudential Real Estate Investors.
Vance received her bachelor’s degree in international finance from the University of Georgia and an MBA in finance from Georgia State University.
- The 28-unit Camelback Springs Apartments at 4711 N. 15th St. has traded hands for $1.9 million. Brian Tranetzki and Rich Butler with Marcus & Millichap Real Estate Investment Services brokered the transaction between the locally based seller and Los Angeles buyer.
- Shea Edward LP sold a 21,674-square-foot surgical center, a net lease on 2.17 acres at 8960 E. Desert Cove Ave. to CMMD 1031, LP and MDCM 1031 LP. Braxton Glass with ORION Investment Real Estate negotiated the transaction between the buyer and seller.
- Hanover Woods Retail Partners LLC sold the 10,020-square-foot Hannover Commons Shopping Center at 2144 Farm-to-Market 2920 to a local investor. Transwestern’s Micha van Marcke, Chace Henke and Tony Armstrong represented the seller.
- SLGD of Texas LLC sold a 26,230-square-foot office building on 2.36 acres at 1307 Soldiers Field Dr. Kolbe Curtice and Corbin Janssen of Colliers International’s Fort Bend, TX office represented the seller. The purchaser, Texas Dow Employees Credit Union, was represented by Marshall Clinkscales, Greg Cizik and Edward Edson of Colliers International’s Houston office.
- The Campaign Office of Sarah Eckhardt leased 600 square feet at Manor Business Park, 3114 Manor Rd. Tucker Francis of Retail Solutions represented the landlord. Harris and Retail Solutions colleague Brian Harris also represented the Manor Business Park landlord in a 350-square-foot lease to Kevin Stewart Architecture.
- Advance Auto Parts leased 11,000 square feet F at 525 N Main Street in Belton. David Simmonds of Retail Solutions represented the landlord, and Daren Nix of Edge Realty represented the tenant.
- Morpho Trust leased 1,200 square feet at Plaza Viejo, 7490 Padre Island Blvd. Horacio Gallegos of Retail Solutions represented the landlord.
- CATO leased 4,000 square feet at 534 10th St. David Simmonds and Ryan Hoff of Retail Solutions represented the landlord. Simonds and Hoff also represented the landlord in a 9,000-square-foot lease to Dollar Tree. Thomas Tyng of REATA represented the tenant.
- Midco Dental Inc. signed a 14,377-square-foot renewal and expansion, adding 8,227 square feet of distribution space at 2928 Skyway Circle North. Jason Miller of Bradford Commercial Real Estate Services represented the tenant. Dan Lawson of Proterra Properties represented the landlord, Greenbriar Holdings Dallas Ltd.
- Subway leased 1,834 square feet at the Gateway at Leander Shopping Center, 1395 SH 183. Brian Harris, Tucker Francis and Herman Tjahja of Retail Solutions represented the landlord.
- Colour Solutions renewed and expanded its lease by 15,382 square feet to take a total of 33,000 square feet at Isom Business Center, 919-995 Isom Rd. Colour Solutions was represented by Jeff Brown of Endura Advisory. Jason Schnittger with Stream Realty Partners LP represented the landlord, DRA Advisors.
- Zoe’s Kitchen leased 3,319 square feet and Red Mango signed for 1,237 square feet Baybrook Village Shopping Center, 1507 W. Bay Area Blvd. Elise Weatherall and Jeanie Gibbs represented the landlord, Wulfe Co. in the transaction.
- A private Canadian real estate investment group selected FirstService Residential Realty to manage its 583-unit Landing at Round Rock at 7711 O’Connor Dr.
- Michael Hendricks has been hired as president for multifamily property management company PPA Real Estate Management. In his position, Hendricks will be overseeing the property management operation throughout Texas, reporting to both third-party owners, investors, lenders, servicers, and the parent company The PPA Group, as well as business development. Prior to joining PPA, Hendricks was regional vice president at Capstone in Houston, Asset Manager at H&P Multifamily Brokerage Firm in Arizona, and Senior Vice President at Greystar Management.