Dallas High School rehab Some of the historic details are being preserved under the direction of Merriman Anderson/Architects.

DALLAS—Built in 1907, the three-and-one-half story classical revival structure located at 2218 Bryan St. was named Dallas High School. Before closing in 1995, it had changed names several times, becoming Main High School in 1916, Bryan Street High School in 1917, Dal-Tech High School in 1928, Crozier Technical High School in 1942 and Business Magnet School in 1972. The project became a city-designated historic landmark in 2000 and Preservation Texas added the school to its inaugural list of Texas’ Most Endangered Historic Places in 2004. The National Register of Historic Places also listed the school under the Dallas High School.