- Industrial Foursome, 307,500 SF In Works
- Six Pack of Class A Changes Hands
- Predicting Property Tax Assessments
- NTT Data doubles the size of its U.S....
- Irving: BlackBerry six-pack totes 460,000 SF
- Tuesday Two Hundred: Big And Beautiful...
- Callison relocates within downtown Dallas
- Some Preston Hollow East Homeowners Are...
Cencor Realty Services
Dallas, TX 75201
Account Management Global Lead
Cushman and Wakefield
Director, IT Strategic Sourcing
Dallas, TX 75204
Pinnacle Family of Companies
Addison, TX 75001
RealShare LOS ANGELES | March 25 | Hyatt Century Plaza Los Angeles, CAJoin us for RealShare Los Angeles 2014! Building on the success of our annual real estate outlook conference, RealShare Los Angeles covers the major topics in commercial real estate nationally as well as what's going on across the property types in Los Angeles. RealShare Los Angeles attracts nearly 1000 commercial real estate executives and is your leading outlook event for the year.More Details
REISAs 2014 Spring Symposium Sheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina, San Diego, California
NYCREW PRESENTS "WOMEN GREENING NYC" Ted Moudis Associates, New York, NY 10019
RealShare Los Angeles 2014 Hyatt Century Plaza Los Angeles
Same As It Ever Was? CMBS 5 years After the Disaster, MBAofNY Luncheon Panel The Cornell Club of NY, NYC
RealShare NET LEASE Convene, NYC
Healthcare & Real Estate 2014 McGraw Hill Executive Suite, 1221 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY
- AEW Europe Names Wilkinson CEO
- L.A. River Could Be Citys Central Park
- Willets Point Redevelopment Clears Big Hurdle
- Studley: DC is Still a Tenant Town
- Multifamily Glass Half Empty, Half Full
- Cerberus Takes Safeway in $9B Merger
- RadioShack Axes 1,100 Stores; Others May...
- Three New Leases at 370 Lexington Avenue - The News Funnel
- DONE DEALS: Rent-to-buy surprise - The News Funnel
- Harbor Group Buys 55 Broadway for $157M - The News Funnel
- IntraLinks deal in Waltham highlights... - The News Funnel
- The Aspen Companies Adds Another 384 Homes... - The News Funnel
AUCTION: NOI - $177,004
Minimum Bid is $750,000 or a 24% Cap, 18,632 SF, NN Leased to Schneider Electric, Minimal Landlord Responsibilities, Primarily Office, Minutes From I-294 & I-80 in Suburban Chicago.
±20,000SF, 2 story w/ partial basement - Suitable for Tiers 1-4, Backup generator, Diverse & redundant telecom service, fire suppression & security. Priced to sell now!