Last Updated: October 22, 2014
LIVINGSTON, NJGebroe-Hammer has turned a fast-moving pipeline of multifamily properties in Passaic and Bergen counties into more than $60 million in sales in the past 18 months. All of the transactions were handled by G-Hs assistant vice president Debbie Pomerantz, who has closed $19.3 million of that total in the last quarter.Read More
Top NEW JERSEY Stories
- Bankruptcy Judge: Union Did Not Negotiate...
- NAIOP Officials Praise NJ Incentive Programs
- Bergen and Passaic MF Market Scores for...
- RealShare New Jersey: GOP Senate Candidate...
- NAI Hanson Brokers Hackensack Office...
- Principal Real Estate Investors Acquires,...
CRE Articles & Experts
Featured CRE Events
CCIM THRIVE 2014The CCIM Institute has teamed up with GlobeSt.com to attract a larger national audience of real estate professionals looking to implement best business practices in an effort to thrive in this ever-competitive marketplace. CCIM THRIVE 2014 is designed to deliver more leading industry voices, more tangible market intelligence... all in an environment designed to facilitate more business relationships.More Details
Upcoming CRE Events
Development ’14: The Meeting for Commercial Real Estate Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel, 1550 Court Place, Denver, Colo. 80202
RealShare CENTRAL FLORIDA 2014 The Citrus Club, Orlando
RealShare Industrial 2014 Viceroy Miami
RealShare Net Lease West The California Club
Commercial Real Estate & Lending Conference No. California Grand Hyatt San Francisco, 345 Stockton St, San Francisco, CA 94108
Global Real Estate Markets Conference The New York Stock Exchange, 11 Wall Street, Lower Manhattan, New York, NY 10005
National Top Stories
- Beyond the Fray of Institutional Investment
- Risk Retention Rules Approved; Higher...
- Tide of Liquidity Buoys CRE Market: MMI
- US Industrial Prices Headed Up
- Industrial Cap Rates Continue to Decline
- Multifamily Sector Benefits From...
- Starwood, Taubman Close $1.4B Retail Deal