Last Updated: November 26, 2014
JACKSON, NJTwo real estate parcels totaling 355 acres in Ocean County, NJs Jackson Township fully approved for 902 age restricted homes -- are scheduled to be offered at auction on December 17th, 2014 by Madison Hawk, which specializes in Structured Accelerated Sales.Read More
Top NEW JERSEY Stories
- Brokers Speak the Truth
- Bankruptcy Auction Set for Jackson, NJ...
- CenterPoint Taps Cassidy Turley to Market...
- Trump Entertainment Floats Plan to Save...
- Kyorin U.S.A. Renews Lease at Glenpointe...
- Will Suburban Office Users Go Urban in '15?
CRE Articles & Experts
Featured CRE Events
CCIM THRIVE 2014The CCIM Institute has teamed up with GlobeSt.com to attract a larger national audience of real estate professionals looking to implement best business practices in an effort to thrive in this ever-competitive marketplace. CCIM THRIVE 2014 is designed to deliver more leading industry voices, more tangible market intelligence... all in an environment designed to facilitate more business relationships.More Details
Upcoming CRE Events
December ICG Real Estate 1-Day Expo DoubleTree by Hilton 5000 Sierra Point Parkway San Francisco, CA 94005
NYCREW TO FETE 2014 WITH HOLIDAY GALA AND EMPIRE AWARD Columbus Citizens Foundation, Townhouse 8, East 69th Street, New York, NY 10021
Luncheon Panel - “Financing Energy Efficiency: Property Assessed Clean Energy (P.A.C.E.)” New York City Bar Association, 42 West 44th Street, NYC
RealShare Healthcare Real Estate 2014 The Phoenician, Scottsdale
RealShare PHOENIX METRO 2014 The Phoenician, Scottsdale
The Southern California Apartment Summit ATRIUM Hotel, 18700 MacArthur Blvd, Irvine, California 92612
National Top Stories
- US Investment Looking Good for Q4
- Blackstone Invests in Aussie Retirement Homes
- How to Pick the Right JV-Equity Partner
- Oaktree and Intertex Buy Biomedical Portfolio
- Eight-State RREEF Portfolio Trades
- The Pros and Cons of CRE Crowdfunding
- Underwriting Standards Moving Back to...
- 2014 Fifty Under 40
- Tomorrows Leaders: Southeast
- Three Trends Dominate Southeast
- What Makes CREs Young Professionals...
- Nothing But Net (Lease)