Last Updated: November 21, 2014 01:21pm ET
LIVINGSTON, NJTransaction activity in Essex County, N.J.s multifamily investment market continues to accelerate, with the recent sale of a $3.77-million asset in Belleville arranged by Gebroe-Hammer Associates.Read More
Top NEW JERSEY Stories
- Chocolate Company Expansion A Sweet Deal...
- Gebroe-Hammer Arranges $3.77 Million Essex...
- Canadian Firm Walks Away From Revel Buy
- Trump Taj Mahal to Close Next Month
- Prudential Keeping Leased Space at Two...
- Investors Bank Moving Strongly, Writes...
CRE Articles & Experts
Featured CRE Events
CCIM THRIVE 2014The CCIM Institute has teamed up with GlobeSt.com to attract a larger national audience of real estate professionals looking to implement best business practices in an effort to thrive in this ever-competitive marketplace. CCIM THRIVE 2014 is designed to deliver more leading industry voices, more tangible market intelligence... all in an environment designed to facilitate more business relationships.More Details
Upcoming CRE Events
The Second Annual New York Winter Apartment Summit & 2015 Development Outlook McGraw Hill Conference Center, 1221 Avenue of the Americas New York, New York 10020
December ICG Real Estate 1-Day Expo DoubleTree by Hilton 5000 Sierra Point Parkway San Francisco, CA 94005
NYCREW TO FETE 2014 WITH HOLIDAY GALA AND EMPIRE AWARD Columbus Citizens Foundation, Townhouse 8, East 69th Street, New York, NY 10021
Luncheon Panel - “Financing Energy Efficiency: Property Assessed Clean Energy (P.A.C.E.)” New York City Bar Association, 42 West 44th Street, NYC
RealShare Healthcare Real Estate 2014 The Phoenician, Scottsdale
RealShare PHOENIX METRO 2014 The Phoenician, Scottsdale
National Top Stories
- Town Planning Principles from Centuries...
- First RealShare Panel Talks Capital Markets
- Amazon Leases Full Building Near Herald...
- Blackstone Buying GE Japans MF Business
- IO Trend in CMBS Raises Eyebrows
- Waiting to Say Goodbye to the GSEs
- Underwriting Standards Moving Back to...
- 2014 Fifty Under 40
- Tomorrows Leaders: Southeast
- Three Trends Dominate Southeast
- What Makes CREs Young Professionals...
- Nothing But Net (Lease)