Last Updated: January 26, 2015
CHATHAM, NJDTZs Fourth Quarter 2014 Industrial Market Snapshot for Northern and Central New Jersey records robust numbers for Northern and Central New Jersey industrial markets, with strong positive absorption, including the best absorption in Northern Jersey since 2013. The strong numbers point to an even better 2015 with sturdy leasing and sales activity, according to Doug Bansbach, DTZ senior vice president.Read More
Top NEW JERSEY Stories
- Marketplace at Burlington in Talks with...
- Moodys Downgrades Atlantic City Debt
- JLL Inks Lease for Festo Didactic in...
- Avalonbay Says Fire-Damaged Avalon at...
- Kushner, Extell, Close $180M Financing for...
- Hudson River Tunnel Land Buy a Challenge
CRE Articles & Experts
Upcoming CRE Events
RealShare Inland Empire 2015 City of Ontario Convention Center, Ontario, CA
Underwriting Queens The Next Borough of Opportunity Breakfast Panel Offices of Loeb & Loeb, LLP, 345 Park Avenue, NYC
RealShare Philadelphia 2015 Union League, Philadelphia
How Real Estate Lenders Compete--and Win--in the Strengthening Market - ON-DEMAND Online Presentation
RealShare Apartments East 2015 Fontainebleau Miami Beach
RealShare Los Angeles 2015 Hyatt Century Plaza Los Angeles
National Top Stories
- Healthcare RE Moves from Volume to Value
- Law Firms CRE Execs Have New Priority
- Blackstone Picks Up German Warehouses
- Latin America Full of CRE Investment...
- Spread in Cap Rates Driven by Perceptions...
- National Apartment Vacancy Dips to 4%
- Obama Issues Call to Economic Arms in Speech