Last Updated: January 29, 2015
PHILADELPHIA, PAManufacturing activity in the Philadelphia region increased modestly in January, according to firms responding to the Philadelphia Feds Manufacturing Business Outlook Survey. The surveys current indicators for general activity and new orders fell from their readings in December, suggesting a slower pace of growth.Read More
Top PHILADELPHIA Stories
- Former Trump Tower Waterfront Project Site...
- Philadelphia Fed: Manufacturing Activity...
- Rite Aid to Build Major Distribution...
CRE Articles & Experts
Upcoming CRE Events
RealShare Philadelphia 2015 Union League, Philadelphia
How Real Estate Lenders Compete--and Win--in the Strengthening Market - ON-DEMAND Online Presentation
RealShare Apartments East 2015 Fontainebleau Miami Beach
RealShare Los Angeles 2015 Hyatt Century Plaza Los Angeles
RealShare Houston 2015 The Houstonian Hotel
RealShare Net Lease 2015 Convene, NYC
National Top Stories
- When E-Commerce Players Go Bricks-and-Mortar
- Another Recession to Strike in 2 Years
- Northwood Investors Buys Pointe Metro
- RBC Expects Prologis Stock to Outperform
- Markets to Watch for Multifamily Growth
- Spread in Cap Rates Driven by Perceptions...
- National Apartment Vacancy Dips to 4%