Last Updated: August 29, 2014
ATLANTIC CITY, NJBeginning next week an estimated 6,000 casino workers are expected to file for unemployment insurance in connection with the closures of the Showboat Casino Hotel and Revel this weekend and Trump Plaza on Sept. 16.Read More
Top PHILADELPHIA Stories
- 6,000 Casino Workers Expected to File...
- CRE Firm Sets Its Sights on Healthcare
- Caesars: Showboat Casino Will Close Sunday
- 2nd area Speedway store nears completion
- Revel closing, but property fight goes on
- Abercrombie name to shrink from clothing
- Furniture store opens in Wilkes-Barre Twp.
- Changing Skyline: Goldtex is a hard-won...
CRE Articles & Experts
Featured CRE Events
CCIM THRIVE 2014The CCIM Institute has teamed up with GlobeSt.com to attract a larger national audience of real estate professionals looking to implement best business practices in an effort to thrive in this ever-competitive marketplace. CCIM THRIVE 2014 is designed to deliver more leading industry voices, more tangible market intelligence... all in an environment designed to facilitate more business relationships.More Details
Upcoming CRE Events
RealShare BAY AREA 2014 The City Club, San Francisco
RealShare Boston 2014 The State Room, Boston
Brian Buffini's Success Tour - New York Jacob K. Javits Convention Center, New York, NY
RealShare New Jersey 2014 Hyatt Regency, New Brunswick
ICG's Real Estate 1-Day Expo South San Francisco Conference Center, 255 S Airport Blvd, S San Francisco, CA 94080
REISA Annual Conference & Trade Show Caesars Palace, 3570 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas NV 89109
National Top Stories
- W&D Originates First Freddie Mac...
- KDDI's Telehouse Expanding in Japan
- Healthcare No Longer a Niche Market
- CRE Hiring Surge Due to Confidence
- Hyatt Unveils New 2020 Environmental...
- Naked Bootleg: Football Play Gives Game...
- Real Estate Content Hub The News Funnel...
- Q2 2014 Industrial MarketView
- SVN Florida Team in Tampa Procures $14.3M...