- 3150 M St.: A Tale of the Market Catching...
- DC's Net Lease Asset Trades Continue to...
- JCR Picks Up Two Urban Infill Properties
- Source: Metro Center I Under Contract for...
- Studley: DC is Still a Tenant Town
- Top Issues for Industrial Users:...
- 5 Reasons Why Bigger is Better with...
- Write-in Anthony Williams? How to vote in...
- Quote of the day: "If you hate...
- CoStar's People of Note (Mar. 9 - 15)
- Mount Pleasant Fights For Its Schools
Washington, DC 20001
The JBG Companies
Chevy Chase, MD 20815
B. F. Saul Company & Affiliates
Bethesda, MD 20814
Advertising Consultant- Washington, DC
Washington , DC 20001
RealShare LOS ANGELES | March 25 | Hyatt Century Plaza Los Angeles, CAJoin us for RealShare Los Angeles 2014! Building on the success of our annual real estate outlook conference, RealShare Los Angeles covers the major topics in commercial real estate nationally as well as what's going on across the property types in Los Angeles. RealShare Los Angeles attracts nearly 1000 commercial real estate executives and is your leading outlook event for the year.More Details
RealShare Los Angeles 2014 Hyatt Century Plaza Los Angeles
NYCREW PRESENTS "WOMEN GREENING NYC" Ted Moudis Associates, New York, NY 10019
Same As It Ever Was? CMBS 5 years After the Disaster, MBAofNY Luncheon Panel The Cornell Club of NY, NYC
RealShare NET LEASE Convene, NYC
Healthcare & Real Estate 2014 McGraw Hill Executive Suite, 1221 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY
Commercial Real Estate & Lending Conference So. California Westin Long Beach 333 E. Ocean Blvd., Long Beach, CA
- CWCAM Sales Drive Down CMBS Late-Pays
- New Group Takes 14 Forestdale Hotels
- DTZ Promotes Woodrow to GOS Am. Head
- Investor Confidence Reaches 'New Heights'
- Jeff DeBoer: Talking About Comprehensive...
- MF Demand Emerges From Shadow
- Predicting Property Tax Assessments
- 5 Reasons Why Bigger is Better with... - The News Funnel
- Ohio Tops List of Places Where Homebuying... - The News Funnel
- NEW DEVELOPMENT: 230 E. 63rd Street,... - The News Funnel
- Benzilio celebrates being a winner every day - The News Funnel
- Demolition in Spring to Make Way for Major... - The News Funnel
AUCTION: NOI - $177,004
Minimum Bid is $750,000 or a 24% Cap, 18,632 SF, NN Leased to Schneider Electric, Minimal Landlord Responsibilities, Primarily Office, Minutes From I-294 & I-80 in Suburban Chicago.
±20,000SF, 2 story w/ partial basement - Suitable for Tiers 1-4, Backup generator, Diverse & redundant telecom service, fire suppression & security. Priced to sell now!