- Liberty Property Buys CBD Office for $134M
- More Land for Liberty
- National Labor College Mulls Sale of White...
- FASB, IASB Release Accounting Draft
- First Potomac's Smith: Why We Exited...
- Peterson Builds $30M Condos in Adams Morgan
- Two Legg Mason Capital Management... - Washington Business Journal
- Outdoor market from Union Kitchen proposed... - Washington Business Journal
- Hellbender Brewing to release debut beer... - Washington Business Journal
- IMF chief called to testify in French... - Washington Post
- Conservatives propose compromise of... - Washington Times
- Bank of America praised, criticized for... - Washington Post
- Some business owners resist providing... - Washington Post
- Bipartisan group proposes chemical safety... - Washington Post
- Amazon to create 500 tech-related jobs in... - Washington Post
- Fed’s mixed message takes stocks on... - Washington Post
Senior Real Estate Economist
Washington , DC 20001
PS Business Parks
McLean, VA 22102
Affordable Housing Coordinator
AvalonBay Communities, Inc.
Arlington, VA 22203
Development, Design and Construction Manager
Washington, DC 20007
B. F. Saul Company & Affiliates
Bethesda, MD 20814
RealShare National Investment and Finance 2013Back by popular demand, RealShare National Investment and Finance promises to deliver front line insight on all facets of the investment industry, while providing you networking opportunities with high-level attendees and key players in the industry. RealShare events allow you to hear from and connect with industry leaders in a professional yet warm and congenial setting...don't be the only one left out in the cold.More Details
RealShare Westchester Fairfield CountiesMore Details
With nearly 2 million people, Westchester/Fairfield is a major market with the economic base, diversified workforce, and transportation amenities needed to foster long-term growth. Join us at RealShare WESTCHESTER as our group of distinguished speakers/panelists answer critical questions, such as how the office leasing dynamic is changing? Why Westchester/Fairfield Counties will once again become a corporate headquarters destination, and will the bio-tech industry be the catalyst?
Look for conference updates in the coming weeks.
RealShare Orange CountyRealShare Conferences deliver MORE trusted information and networking opportunities to facilitate MORE sound decision-making and meaningful business connections. Our half-day Orange County event is designed to give real estate professionals across all sectors and disciplines unparalleled local market intelligence and a long range competitive advantage.More Details
Unlike others, RealShare Orange Countystarts in the early afternoon and provides a jam packed opportunity for information and networking. Bringing together 700 commercial real estate executives from across the Southern California region, RealShare OC is a must-attend event.
RealShare APARTMENTS 2013Join ALM's Real Estate Media Group: GlobeSt.com, Real Estate Forum and the RealShare Conference Series for the largest single-day multifamily event of the year.More Details
RealShare Apartments 2013 will tackle all of the major multifamily issues facing the nation. Join the industry's leader who will gather for discussions on leasing, development, acquisitions, investment, financing issues & sourcing capital and the science of getting the deal done.
We have a limited room block available at the Westin Bonaventure. You can make your room reservations now through September 15.
RealShare National Investment and Finance 2013 The Westin Gaslamp Quarter, San Diego
RealShare Westchester Fairfield Counties Crowne Plaza White Plains, NY
RealShare Orange County Hyatt Regency Irvine
RealShare APARTMENTS 2013 Los Angeles 404 S Figueroa Street Los Angeles, CA 90071
- Future Is Here, Silos are Broken
- First Potomac Prices Offering to Net $91.1M
- Fannie Mae to Market $2.2B Legacy CMBS
- Self-Storage Gaining Notice
- Net Lease Cap Rate Madness
- FASB, IASB Release Accounting Draft
- First Potomac Sells Industrial for $259M
- Fed's mixed messages roil markets - LA Times Business
- Hewlett-Packard's slump continues as... - LA Times Business
- Pay your taxes, Europe warns multinationals - LA Times Business
- Tesla Motors pays off Department of Energy... - LA Times Business
- Trump-Branded Rio Project Faces Test - WSJ Real Estate
- Stocks close down on news that Fed... - LA Times Business
- Some Fed officials open to start tapering... - LA Times Business
- With U.S. market share surging, Ford ramps... - LA Times Business
- Apple CEO Tim Cook says a line of Macs... - LA Times Business
- U.S. home sales rise in April - LA Times Business