RealShare Video: Multifamily Investors Prepare for Earthquakes
LOS ANGELES-Probable maximum loss reports (PML) that tell a potential multifamily investor about the potential for earthquake damage to a property are a hot commercial real estate topic right now, said Jenny Redlin, co-founder of Partner Engineering and Science, Inc. Partner is a GlobeSt.com Thought Leader and will host a GlobeSt.com webinar on this subject that starts on Nov. 1. She spoke with GlobeSt.com's Bob Howard here at the recent RealShare Apartments 2011 conference.
They also talked about:
- The dangers of tuck-under parking.
- What can come up during a property condition assesment.
- Changes in Freddie Mac due diligence.
- The emergence of life companies in the sector.
- How energy efficiency is impacting multifamily.
With 2,000 attendees and an outstanding speaker lineup, you can't afford to miss RealShare APARTMENTS in Los Angeles on October 21-22.