RealShare Video: Multifamily Investors Prepare for Earthquakes
LOS ANGELES-Probable maximum loss reports (PML) that tell a potential multifamily investor about the potential for earthquake damage to a property are a hot commercial real estate topic right now, said Jenny Redlin, co-founder of Partner Engineering and Science, Inc. Partner is a GlobeSt.com Thought Leader and will host a GlobeSt.com webinar on this subject that starts on Nov. 1. She spoke with GlobeSt.com's Bob Howard here at the recent RealShare Apartments 2011 conference.
They also talked about:
- The dangers of tuck-under parking.
- What can come up during a property condition assesment.
- Changes in Freddie Mac due diligence.
- The emergence of life companies in the sector.
- How energy efficiency is impacting multifamily.
Start each day with GlobeSt.com's California AM Alert for original coverage of the latest transactions and trends shaping the commercial real estate industry. Sign Up Today!