RealShare Video: Technically, This Isn't a Recession
NEW YORK CITY-While we aren't technically in a recession right now, the economy is certainly stagnant, says GlobeSt.com Thought Leader and StreetSmart blogger Hessam Nadji. The managing director of research and advisory services at Marcus & Millichap spoke with GlobeSt.com's John Salustri at the recent RealShare New York Conference.
They also talked about:
- How the political standstill is impacting businesses.
- The possibility of another "Lehman moment."
- Problems in the European financial sector.
- The surprising success of retail sales and corporate profits.
- How the US is a safer haven for commercial real estate acquisitions than other locales.
Leaders are coming from across the country to talk cyber security. Be part of the action at cyberSecure. Gain the insights and relationships necessary to assist your company during all phases of a breach, while keeping revenue on track. In New York on December 15-16. National event.