RealShare Video: Technically, This Isn't a Recession
NEW YORK CITY-While we aren't technically in a recession right now, the economy is certainly stagnant, says GlobeSt.com Thought Leader and StreetSmart blogger Hessam Nadji. The managing director of research and advisory services at Marcus & Millichap spoke with GlobeSt.com's John Salustri at the recent RealShare New York Conference.
They also talked about:
- How the political standstill is impacting businesses.
- The possibility of another "Lehman moment."
- Problems in the European financial sector.
- The surprising success of retail sales and corporate profits.
- How the US is a safer haven for commercial real estate acquisitions than other locales.
Join us at the Convene in NYC, where we will be covering the entire national net lease, sales leaseback and 1031 exchange market across the property type. RealShare Net Lease attracts over 400 commercial real estate professionals across the sector at RealShare NET LEASE on April 1.