RealShare Video: Technically, This Isn't a Recession
NEW YORK CITY-While we aren't technically in a recession right now, the economy is certainly stagnant, says GlobeSt.com Thought Leader and StreetSmart blogger Hessam Nadji. The managing director of research and advisory services at Marcus & Millichap spoke with GlobeSt.com's John Salustri at the recent RealShare New York Conference.
They also talked about:
- How the political standstill is impacting businesses.
- The possibility of another "Lehman moment."
- Problems in the European financial sector.
- The surprising success of retail sales and corporate profits.
- How the US is a safer haven for commercial real estate acquisitions than other locales.
Registration is NOW OPEN for "Real Estate Triple Play: PERE, Finance and Development," a webinar brought to you by the experts at Schulte Roth & Zabel on May 7, 2014, at 12:00 pm ET. Click here to register.