Dollar Stores Are a Bit Overbuilt
SAN DIEGO-Dollar stores have been strong contenders in the retail arena of late, but they are becoming slightly too prevalent, Derek Layne, associate director of Stan Johnson Co. Layne spoke with Carrie Rossenfeld at the recent ICSC Western Division conference here. Topics they discussed include:
- Retailers’ biggest challenge moving into 2014
- How bricks-and-mortar stores are shifting in the wake of e-commerce
- Some of the next big trends in retail
- How retail investors’ strategies are changing as we move further into economic recovery
- The most important takeaways from the conference
Register now for the GlobeSt.com Retail Alert Your one-stop shop for retail news and analysis.