Lee Looks at the Changing Leasing, Investment Environment
LAS VEGAS-So, how have the leasing and investment sectors changed since the dark days of the recent economic unpleasantness? Lee & Associates principals Laurens C. Nicholson, CCIM, SIOR and Andrew Cheney CCIM, SIOR, sat down with GlobeSt.com for this exclusive “SIOR Live” video interview during that association’s recent Spring World Conference to discuss the changes they’re seeing, and they discuss how these changes are impacting the way they do business. While Cheney specializes in landlord and tenant representation, Nicholson focuses on the investment side.
In this video you’ll get the two executives’ take on:
- What tenants are looking for that they weren’t before the recession; (0:38)
- How Lee’s investment parameters have changed; (3:26)
- How the Phoenix market is shaping up. (4:01)
- What’s happening with cap rates; and (4:30)
- What the outlook is for the months ahead. (5:01)