Great Tenants, Great Timing, Great Returns
NEW YORK CITY—Upcoming RealShare Industrial speaker Jack A. Cuneo credits his firm’s success to, among other things, “great timing” and smart plays. Cuneo is the founder, president and CEO of Chambers Street Properties, a Princeton, NJ-based REIT with a $3.3-billion portfolio of 129 net-leased industrial and office properties spanning 34.2 million square feet in 22 US states Germany and the United Kingdom. He recently stopped by GlobeSt’s Lower Manhattan offices, where he and Michael G. Desiato, VP and publisher of ALM’s Real Estate Media Group, sat down for an exclusive interview for GlobeSt.TV. The two discussed:
- What’s driving the resurgence of the manufacturing business and industrial real estate in the US
- His firm’s success in acquiring attractive assets with strong tenants in great markets, despite a difficult dealmaking environment
- The consolidation of warehouse users from several smaller facilities into one larger, more strategically placed building, and its effect on market
- The nuances of the single-tenant net lease business and the needs of the shifting tenant mix
- Doing business in Europe and the opportunities on the Continent
Join us at the Ontario Convention Center for this half-day conference where our town hall panel will cover the market trends and provide an outlook for what to expect in 2014. Hear from our development panel on where the best opportunities lie and from our industrial experts on what's hot in this dynamic sector at RealShare INLAND EMPIRE on January 28th.