UpClose With GlobeSt.com's Next Generation
NEW YORK CITY-GlobeSt.com has done it again, setting the pace for online coverage of the commercial real estate industry. Over the past few weeks, you've seen the new look in our pages and our alerts.
But looks are just the tip of the iceberg. Here is the complete picture of the full range of market-beating changes we've made. (And be sure to click on the video for a brief introduction to the next generation of GlobeSt.com. Also use our new commenting platform “GlobeSt.InterActive” to share your thoughts on this story.)
“With the digital world changing at warp speed, GlobeSt.com has chosen to reinvent itself rather than rest on its laurels,” says Michael Desiato, vice president and group publisher of the Real Estate Media Group, which produces Real Estate Forum and the RealShare Conference Series in addition to GlobeSt. “With this relaunch, we are now providing the industry with twice as much original content, delivering it throughout the arc of the business day, and providing new ways for members to participate. For our business partners, this revamp means more opportunities to engage and partner with decision makers and industry thought leaders.”
The new GlobeSt.com includes:
- Radically expanded original reportage from GlobeSt.com editors, contributions from industry executives and thought leaders, and electronic access to Real Estate Forum, the leading CRE industry monthly.
- Additional content from RealShare Conferences, free access to ten years of GlobeSt.com archives, and industry-relevant articles from other leading business publications and local newspapers via an "Around the Web" section.
- Customized, timely delivery of region- and sector-specific news through new AM and PM email editions. Also launching soon will be a "Keep Me Updated" function allowing users to follow specific stories as they develop.
- Streamlined site navigation makes finding relevant information and resources easier than ever. Users can also specify region-specific home pages.
- More opportunities for users to share opinions on every story and even post relevant photos and videos. Live polls also allow users to weigh in on industry issues and topics of interest. Users can follow @GlobeStcom on Twitter and share stories on all social media channels.
- Preferred Resources directory of trusted service providers now searchable by geographic location or business discipline.
Desiato explained that advertisers can choose from new, larger ad sizes and benefit from the expanded email alert platform, including six weekly sector-specific alerts. A unique ad-size rotating bundle offers increased visibility and share of voice.
Always informing: Have you seen GlobeSt.com has added new city editions covering San Diego, Austin and Atlanta? Update your preferences to add these important market and receive weekly complimentary digests.