Value-Add in the Industrial Market
LAS VEGAS-Thereís no doubt that GlobeSt.com Thought Leader BH Properties is in a growth mode, especially in the industrial and retail sectors. In this exclusive video recorded at SIORís recent Spring World Conference here (GlobeSt.com was the exclusive media sponsor), executive vice president Steve Jaffe focuses on the industrial portion of the firmís growth strategy.
When you view the video, youíll here:
- How the distress sector of the industrial market is doing in the wake of the recent recession; (0:25)
- What is happening with pricing and rents; (1:05)
How changes in technologies are affecting lease-up; (2:57)
- How BH is growing and the prospects for the Southwest market; (5:10)
- How do new Colorado laws on marijuana create a new potential market; and (6:53)
- What the outlook is for industrial as a whole. (9:09)
Start your day well-informed with GlobeSt.com's National AM Alert. Sign Up Today!Have you registered for CCIM THRIVE on October 21-22 in Los Angeles? Dont miss this premier event, drawing a national audience of real estate professionals looking to implement best business practices in an effort to THRIVE in this ever-competitive marketplace. Register at CCIM THRIVE, for this collaboration between CCIM and GlobeSt.com.