Value-Add in the Industrial Market
LAS VEGAS-Thereís no doubt that GlobeSt.com Thought Leader BH Properties is in a growth mode, especially in the industrial and retail sectors. In this exclusive video recorded at SIORís recent Spring World Conference here (GlobeSt.com was the exclusive media sponsor), executive vice president Steve Jaffe focuses on the industrial portion of the firmís growth strategy.
When you view the video, youíll here:
- How the distress sector of the industrial market is doing in the wake of the recent recession; (0:25)
- What is happening with pricing and rents; (1:05)
How changes in technologies are affecting lease-up; (2:57)
- How BH is growing and the prospects for the Southwest market; (5:10)
- How do new Colorado laws on marijuana create a new potential market; and (6:53)
- What the outlook is for industrial as a whole. (9:09)
Keep up to date with the latest news from GlobeSt.com's National AM Alert. Sign Up Today!How do you THRIVE in the ever-competitive marketplace? Join CCIM and GlobeSt.com for CCIM THRIVE, a premier event drawing a national audience of real estate professionals looking for the best business practices and the state of the market. Register now, and get a special discount for GlobeSt.com readers.