Construction is Back: Are You Ready to Manage the Risk?
DATE: September 13, 2012
TIME: 1:00PM ET/10AM PT
The construction market has returned to greater regulatory scrutiny and a lower tolerance for risk. Construction is inherently risky, so what can you do about it?
Construction risk experts Terry Dungan and Joey Bonin will discuss what tools are available to manage the risk of construction projects and construction lending – in a proactive and cost effective way.
The webinar will cover what a good Construction Risk Management program should include, and how it can help:
• Ensure realistic expectations from the outset of a project
• Underwrite the key personnel
• Confirm that milestones are being met through construction progress monitoring
• Ensure the money gets to the right people through funds administration
• And manage risk with many other tools.
Presented by: Partner Engineering & Science, Inc.