The unnamed Asian investor will contribute approximately $108 million for a 39% equity interest in the joint venture and ILPT will own the remaining 61% equity interest in the joint venture.
Due to the dramatic decrease in travel, hotels could emerge as a favorite asset class to convert into apartments.
The three off-market transactions, completed within one week, add 1.78 million square feet to the company’s portfolio.
Sponsored by CREyield
Sponsored by Knock
Sponsored by Open Box
- Exclusive discounts on ALM and GlobeSt events.
- Access to other award-winning ALM websites including ThinkAdvisor.com and Law.com.
Copyright © 2020 ALM Media Properties, LLC. All Rights Reserved.