After joining the company in August 2015, Nathalie Palladitcheff has assumed the helm of the company.
CPPIB will have a 45% ownership interest in the Platform 16 joint venture. Boston Properties will retain the remaining 55% ownership stake and provide development, property management and leasing services.
Returns have also moderated from an average of 8.8% in 2018, down 30 bps from 9.1% in 2017, according to Hodes Weill & Associates and Cornell University’s annual Institutional Real Estate Allocations Monitor.
Sponsored by 370 Lex
- Exclusive discounts on ALM and GlobeSt events.
- Access to other award-winning ALM websites including ThinkAdvisor.com and Law.com.
Copyright © 2019 ALM Media Properties, LLC. All Rights Reserved.