Thank you for sharing!

Your article was successfully shared with the contacts you provided.

SAN FRANCISCO-Hudson Pacific Properties has acquired the remaining 49% interest in the 581,000-square-foot One and Two Rincon Center office complex for $38.7 million, giving it full ownership of project in San Francisco’s South Financial District. The Los Angeles-based REIT acquired the other 51% interest in the property late last year for $40.3 million, according to a GlobeSt.com report at the time. According to that report, Hudson Pacific bought the 51% interest from Beacon Capital Partners and reached an agreement to acquire the remainder of the Rincon Center properties for a pre-agreed price.

Want to continue reading?
Become a Free ALM Digital Reader.

Once you are an ALM digital member, you’ll receive:

  • Unlimited access to GlobeSt and other free ALM publications
  • Access to 15 years of GlobeSt archives
  • Your choice of GlobeSt digital newsletters and over 70 others from popular sister publications
  • 3 free articles* across the ALM subscription network every 30 days
  • Exclusive discounts on ALM events and publications

*May exclude premium content
Already have an account?


Join GlobeSt

Don't miss crucial news and insights you need to make informed commercial real estate decisions. Join GlobeSt.com now!

  • Free unlimited access to GlobeSt.com's trusted and independent team of experts who provide commercial real estate owners, investors, developers, brokers and finance professionals with comprehensive coverage, analysis and best practices necessary to innovate and build business.
  • Exclusive discounts on ALM and GlobeSt events.
  • Access to other award-winning ALM websites including ThinkAdvisor.com and Law.com.

Already have an account? Sign In Now
Join GlobeSt

Copyright © 2020 ALM Media Properties, LLC. All Rights Reserved.