WASHINGTON, DC-Midway through CORFAC International’s recent Fall Summit, GlobeSt.com caught up with 2013 CORFAC International President Bill Hawkins, principal of Chas Hawkins Co/CORFAC International and Mark Read, principal of Voit Real Estate Services/CORFAC International. Even with another 36 hours to go, Hawkins and Read are adament that not only was commercial real estate firing on all cylinders but CORFAC International itself was positioned for growth as well.
“We have heard so many encouraging reports about the industry here,” Hawkins says. “And the conference itself has been absolutely amazing so far. Read, for his part, agrees, zeroing in on certain asset classes that seem particularly primed for growth. Industrial is doing well, Read notes, and tells us about some interesting twists to this story in the southwest. And speaking of interesting twists, Hawins gives a great on-the-ground report of what is happening in Nashville.
Watch this video to learn:
- Why there is so much enthusiasm for real estate now;
- The new international firms that have joined CORFAC’s and how they will strengthen the CORFAC’s brand;
- Which markets CORFAC attendees see as particularly hot;
- An interesting trend occurring in the Southwest’s industrial;
- Why Nashville is so interesting these days;
- Why it would be good for interest rates to stay low.