Thank you for sharing!

Your article was successfully shared with the contacts you provided.

WOODSTOCK, GA-CBL & Associates Properties, Inc. reports it has closed on a new $80-million non-recourse loan secured by The Outlet Shoppes at Atlanta, which opened for business just three weeks ago.

The 370,000-square-foot property is owned by shopping center owner CB&L of Chattanooga, TN and Horizon Group Properties based in Woodstock, GA. CB&L owns 75% of the property with Horizon owning the other 25% share.

Want to continue reading?
Become a Free ALM Digital Reader.

Once you are an ALM digital member, you’ll receive:

  • Unlimited access to GlobeSt and other free ALM publications
  • Access to 15 years of GlobeSt archives
  • Your choice of GlobeSt digital newsletters and over 70 others from popular sister publications
  • 1 free article* every 30 days across the ALM subscription network
  • Exclusive discounts on ALM events and publications

*May exclude premium content
Already have an account?



Join GlobeSt

Don't miss crucial news and insights you need to make informed commercial real estate decisions. Join GlobeSt.com now!

  • Free unlimited access to GlobeSt.com's trusted and independent team of experts who provide commercial real estate owners, investors, developers, brokers and finance professionals with comprehensive coverage, analysis and best practices necessary to innovate and build business.
  • Exclusive discounts on ALM and GlobeSt events.
  • Access to other award-winning ALM websites including ThinkAdvisor.com and Law.com.

Already have an account? Sign In Now
Join GlobeSt
Live Chat

Copyright © 2022 ALM Media Properties, LLC. All Rights Reserved.