OMAHA, NE—Xceligent has released its industrial, office and retail market reports for Omaha, NE, for the second quarter of 2014.
- The market experienced more than 762,118 SF of positive absorption for the quarter. Over the past year the market has experienced nearly 1.4 million SF of absorption.
- As a result of the positive absorption the vacancy rate has dropped from 4.6 % (Q3 2013) to 3.3% (Q2 2014).
- The Omaha office market experienced its sixth straight quarter with positive absorption. For the quarter the market had 184,525 SF of positive absorption and over the past year the market has had 496,874 SF of absorption.
- Due to the positive absorption the vacancy rate has dropped from 13.5% (Q2 2013) to 11.5% (Q2 2014).
- The Omaha retail market had 14,294 SF absorbed in the second quarter. Over the past four quarters the market has absorbed 1,030,462 SF.
- As a result of the positive absorption the vacancy rate fell from 8.3% (Q2 2013) to 7.6% (Q2 2014)
To download the full reports, click the button below.