(On October 15, NAHB’s Multifamily Council will present an exciting virtual presentation of its annual Pillars of the Industry Awards. To ensure that you are a part of this one-of-a-kind event, please click here.)
WASHINGTON, DC—A roster of top industry professionals, companies and projects will power the upcoming Pillars of the Industry Awards, presented by the National Association of Home Builders Multifamily Council. For the second consecutive year, GlobeSt.com will serve as the official media sponsor, and over the next few weeks leading up to the awards presentation, we will highlight many of the finalist projects and people. In the weeks following the online awards ceremony, we will also spotlight key honorees.
The core of NAHB’s annual Multifamily Pillars of the Industry Awards program is the desire to acknowledge and honor innovation in design and development, creative financing strategies and market-leading management and marketing strategies in apartments and condos. To register for the unique, virtual awards presentation, click here.
More than 80 finalists from around the country fill out this year’s roster, an increase of nearly 15% over last year’s potential honorees. (For a full list of the finalists, please click here.) There is also a broad range of categories. They are:
- Best Garden Apartment Community (4 stories or less);
- Best Low-Rise Apartment Community (non-garden, 5 stories or less);
- Best Mid-Rise Apartment Community (6 to 9 stories);
- Best High-Rise Apartment Community (10-plus stories);
- Best Condominium Community;
- Best Mixed-Use Community;
- Best Student Housing Rental Apartment Community;
- Best Adaptive Reuse (from non-residential product to rental apartments);
- Best Repositioning of a Multifamily Asset;
- Best Example of Green Building Concepts;
- Best Community Amenities;
- Best Multifamily Community Site Plan.
- Best Affordable Apartment Community (Up to 100 Units) ;
- Best Affordable Apartment Community (Over 100 units);
- Best Acquisition/Rehabilitation of an Affordable Apartment Community;
- Best Creative Financing of an Affordable Housing Community;
- Best Workforce Housing Community;
- Best Resident Services at an Affordable Apartment Community.
- Multifamily Development Firm of the Year;
- Property Management Company of the Year.
- Best Leasing or Sales Center;
- Best Interior Merchandising of a Common Area;
- Best Interior Merchandising of a Model Unit;
- Best Overall Leasing or Sales Campaign for a Multifamily Community;
- Best Corporate Website;
- Best Property Website.
- Property Manager of the Year;
- Regional Property Manager of the Year (manager of multiple condo and/or apartment communities) ;
- Marketing Manager of the Year;
- Multifamily Community of the Year.