NEWPORT BEACH, CA—Today’s technology allows specialists in two different areas to share the same space and highlight different amenities appropriate to their patients—but there’s more, REDA’s Jason Krotts tells GlobeSt.com EXCLUSIVELY.
LOS ANGELES—Jerome Grossman of Gresham Savage looks at the volatility in the CMBS market and how the 10-year fixed rate loans due at the end of 2016 and 2017 will lead to a cooling off period, in this EXCLUSIVE interview.
NEW YORK CITY—The immediate-past New York City Police Department commissioner, will kick off the conference, taking place here this September.
- Investments That Balance Offense, Defense
- Tech is Changing How Medical Space is Used
- Ray Kelly Signs On as ALM cyberSecure Keynote
- Quick Overview of New Seismic Risk Form Now Required by ASTM
- Is South Florida the Newest Hot Spot for Manufacturing?
- Property Sales Take Hits, Keep Punching
- KBS Taps HFF to Market 7-State Portfolio
- The Housing Amenities Today’s Seniors Want