SAN DIEGO—GlobeSt.com caught up with MBA’s CREF/Multifamily Housing Convention and Expo 2017 attendee Ed Hussey, head of multifamily production at Pillar about his thoughts on the market.
CHICAGO—The rise in wages is helping push operations into secondary markets.
SAN DIEGO—Multifamily lenders need to keep an eye on income growth and factor it into their underwriting standards, in addition to being aware of decreasing affordability in the market, speakers at MBA’s CREF/Multifamily Housing Convention & Expo 2017 tell attendees.
- GIC Invests $1.05B In Three DC Offices
- Capital One Hires Affordable Housing Expert
- StepStone Exceeds Target with Fund III
- Buzzwords for MF: Income Growth, Affordability
- CRE And The Revolt Of The Left
- Labor Costs Increasing for E-Commerce Operations
- What is Good News for Multifamily Property Owners?
- Pru’s CRE Lending Arm Takes New Name