LAGUNA NIGUEL, CA—From high-quality restaurants to spiritual resource centers both on-site and nearby, today’s seniors’ requests are far more sophisticated than previous generations, Bernards’ Jocelyn Topolski tells GlobeSt.com in this EXCLUSIVE look at Crestavilla.
MIAMI—As Stuart Zook sees it, Investors are starting to catch on as the pricing in the larger cities is not attractive.
CHICAGO—The non-traded KBS Legacy Partners Apartment REIT acquired the 11-property multifamily portfolio in individual transactions between 2012 and 2014.
- Quick Overview of New Seismic Risk Form Now Required by ASTM
- Is South Florida the Newest Hot Spot for Manufacturing?
- Property Sales Take Hits, Keep Punching
- KBS Taps HFF to Market 7-State Portfolio
- The Housing Amenities Today’s Seniors Want
- Forty-Nine Acres Soon Home to 500,000-SF Retail Center
- ‘A 360-Degree View of Your Real Estate’
- NMHC: Mixed Conditions in Apartment Markets