MIAMI—Gabriel Britti, Roee Ben-Moshe and Ronnie Issenberg of Marcus & Millichap in Miami have found a sweet spot in today's jittery retail market, selling nearly 100 Wendy’s Co. properties throughout the US.
MINNEAPOLIS—It’s been one of the healthier markets in the US for some time, but its overall vacancy rate just hit its lowest point in 15 years.
SEATTLE—Buyers need to act quickly, according to one report, as homes are flying off the market faster than at any time since 2010.
- What Lies Beneath the Surface-What Kind of Asbestos Survey Do You Need
- Liberty REIT Trades $1B of Suburban Assets
- e-Lofts Launches In DC With Eye on National Growth, Public Exit
- How the US Election Could Ignite a Global Financial Tinderbox
- Homebuyers Move Quickly as Options Dwindle
- Brokers Find Niche With Fast Food Chain
- Investments That Balance Offense, Defense
- Tech is Changing How Medical Space is Used