SAN DIEGO—Superior long-term, risk-adjusted returns and substantial supply-demand imbalances in many markets make this property sector a sure bet for Pathfinder Partners, Mitch Siegler tells GlobeSt.com EXCLUSIVELY.
LOS ANGELES—The developer and operator names Brad Cummings partner, and tasks him with helping to transform the company into a diversified investment platform, GlobeSt.com reports in this EXCLUSIVE interview.
IRVINE, CA—Jobs in the clean-energy economy are spurred by HERO-financed renovations, from HVAC system installers to drivers and administration positions, Renovate America’s Tom Hemmings tells GlobeSt.com in this EXCLUSIVE interview.
- TRANSWESTERN: Time for a Realty Check. Can DC Handle a Disaster?
- Government Contractors Take 53,000 SF in Rosslyn Office
- Flint Hill Portfolio Sells for $31M | Loudoun Gateway V for $21M
- Suburban Office Market Finishes 2015 on High Note
- Downtown Indianapolis Turns a Corner
- Land Investor Experiences Demand From Home Builders
- Philadelphia '76ers Chief Revenue Officer Joining Development Panel at RealShare Philadelphia
- New Broadcast Facility to Adapt to Fast-Paced Media World
Featured ListingsPowered By
EAST RUTHERFORD, NJ—A veteran of nearly two decades in commercial real estate including ten years with Citigroup, Brian Davison, is joining Jones Lang LaSalle in New Jersey as a vice president with its Consulting and Advisory Group.
MIAMI—New York may be the place to be for many commercial real estate investors. But it seems just as many are bullish on Miami. From multifamily,…
SAN DIEGO—Investors must ensure the targeted project has some key characteristics including a developer with equity in the project, adequate resources and a strong development track record, CGS3’s Phil Jelsma tells GlobeSt.com part 2 of this EXCLUSIVE two-part story.
Local Market Headlines
- Cornerstone Expands its Health Care Portfolio
- Student Housing Ready for 2017 Move-Ins
- Regent Retains Key Tenant With Upgrades
- Developers Bullish Amid Expansions
- Newly-Developed Retail Property Refinanced
- Meridian's Largest Acquisition in a Year
- Living on Easy Street Becomes a Reality
- Panattoni Completes Two I-355 Specs
Facing continued slow and steady growth in US GDP, heightened global uncertainty and lower yield expectations, institutions don’t anticipate tapping the brakes on investment any time soon.