SAN DIEGO—Panelists at the recent NIC Spring Investment Forum talk about how more home care organizations are moving toward tech-enabled models and online direct-to-consumer platforms.
IRVINE, CA—The “silver lining” in ATTOM Data Solutions’ latest report is that wage growth is outpacing home price growth in a majority of markets, says the firm’s Daren Blomquist.
- Where Transit Goes, Office Tenants Follow
- Home Affordability Hits 8-Year Low
- How the Private-Pay Home Care Industry is Changing
- New CRE Securities Allow Long or Short Bets
- Federal Realty’s Ingenious Plan For Its Unused Parking Space
- There is No One-Size-Fits-All for Hotels
- Institutions Sign Up for Student Housing
- Rethinking the Broker Experience from the Ground Up