IRVINE, CA—Getting knowledge into the process as early as possible and thinking holistically to improve the operating bottom line are key, C&W’s Jon Zimmerman tells GlobeSt.com in this EXCLUSIVE look at his new position with the firm.
LONDON—Preqin’s survey of 191 private equity real estate fund managers finds that asset valuations remain their chief concern, with 49% calling it the biggest challenge they'll face over the next year.
LOS ANGELES—While financing packages must be tailored to each deal, Antonio Hachem of PSRS makes a strong case for life companies in this EXCLUSIVE story.
- Q2 Loan Volume Rises 17% from Q1
- Two Steps to Reduce Costs in Technically Driven Projects
- Public-Private Mall Redevelopment Project Hitting Marks
- Chicago’s Inland Port Set for Major Expansion
- The Groundwork Is Already Laid for the Next Apartment Cycle
- The Advantages of Being a Private Client in an Online Auction
- Hersha Hospitality Acquires Envoy Hotel; Selling Two MA Residence Inns
- Low End Units See Faster Rent Growth