IRVINE, CA—Private clients have the luxury of being nimbler at auction while still having all the advantages of institutional players in this format, Ten-X’s Eric Paulsen tells GlobeSt.com in this EXCLUSIVE interview about his return to the company.
LONDON—Preqin’s survey of 191 private equity real estate fund managers finds that asset valuations remain their chief concern, with 49% calling it the biggest challenge they'll face over the next year.
LOS ANGELES—While financing packages must be tailored to each deal, Antonio Hachem of PSRS makes a strong case for life companies in this EXCLUSIVE story.
- Public-Private Mall Redevelopment Project Hitting Marks
- Chicago’s Inland Port Set for Major Expansion
- The Groundwork Is Already Laid for the Next Apartment Cycle
- The Advantages of Being a Private Client in an Online Auction
- Hersha Hospitality Acquires Envoy Hotel; Selling Two MA Residence Inns
- Low End Units See Faster Rent Growth
- Single Member LLCs for Real Estate: Pros and Cons
- Use of More Automation for Material Handling Systems Ahead for Industrial?