Faris Lee's Richard W. Chichester says yes, in this exclusive commentary for GlobeSt.com.
IRVINE, CA—How should a broker approach a 1031 exchange for the first time? Belden Brown of Passco Companies breaks down the strategy in this EXCLUSIVE interview.
SAN DIEGO—One source we spoke with in preparation for ICSC’s Western Division conference this week is seeing a strong push toward “Placemaking” – the drive to build and curate retail destinations.
- Property Owners Must Integrate Experience-Oriented Tenants
- Is the Fed's Uncertainty a Boon to Commercial Real Estate?
- A Developer’s Successful Quest for HUD’s New Mortgage Insurance Premiums
- Short on Soft Skills
- 1031 Exchanges: A Quick Primer
- Equity Commonwealth Sells $416M Office Portfolio
- Apt. Rent Growth Deceleration Sets In
- Turning Cons into Pros With Older Medical Buys