LAS VEGAS—RECon attendee Peter Muoio, chief economist at Ten-X Research, tells GlobeSt.com that wide-scale growth has been achieved in the Southwest and West, but difficulty remains in the Eastern and Midwestern regions.
CHICAGO—“REITs worry about the potential impact of a rate hike on the value of income-producing real estate,” among other concerns, says Stuart Eisenberg at BDO USA LLP.
McLEAN, VA—The GSE has been stretching itself to support workforce and low-income housing through various initiatives.
- Regional Divides Remain in Retail Sector
- Turning to Tech to Predict Retail Tenant’s Needs, Target Deal Opps
- Steadfast Starting Up Another REIT
- Freddie Mac Launches K-Certificate Series Backed by Workforce Housing
- Apts.: ‘More of the Same’ or ‘Change’?
- Bond Market Turbulence Worries REITs
- Legal Issues Surrounding Life Sciences
- What Weak Industrial Markets Can Do to Improve