LADERA RANCH, CA—Adding a 1031-Exchange business to its line is one of the ways SmartStop is keeping up with the demands of small retail investors seeking a greater variety of investment options, the firm’s John Strockis tells GlobeSt.com EXCLUSIVELY.
NEW YORK CITY—The draft scope of work for an environmental impact statement on the “Greater East Midtown Rezoning” proposal calls for zoning changes that would allow the tallest new buildings in Midtown East to be developed near Grand Central Terminal.
SAN DIEGO—Developing a tenant-focused digital strategy for all its retail properties of any size focuses promotional efforts on the individual tenants rather than the center itself and is more effective in increasing foot traffic, Capstone’s Alex Zikakis tells GlobeSt.com EXCLUSIVELY.
- How Avanath Is Implementing Succession Planning
- GICS Change Will Boost REITs’ Visibility
- New Options for Retail Investors Looking to Diversify
- Strategies for Helping Retail Tenants Succeed
- Pricing Growth ‘Remains on Track’
- Marketplace Lending’s Impact on CRE
- IKEA to Install Washington's Largest Rooftop Solar Array
- Retail Remains a Desirable Product Type