NEWPORT BEACH, CA—Managing diverse projects like Alameda Point requires flexibility and focus in order to oversee and interact with every entity and customer, RiverRock’s John Combs tells GlobeSt.com.
PALO ALTO, CA—In part 2 of this Q&A with McNellis Partners’ John McNellis about his new book, he says success comes in specializing both from a product standpoint and a geographic one.
SAN FRANCISCO—The firm has raised a total of $4.2 billion since launching its multifamily funds in 2004.
- On Managing Multi-Use Properties
- A Commercial Real Estate Forecast for 2017
- Carmel Closes Multifamily Fund at $1B-Plus
- What Is the Best Way to Insure Against Career-Ending Loss?
- Hotel Investors, No Need to Worry Yet
- Apt. Management Firms Combine Under US Residential Name
- Multifamily Execs See Market Retreating
- Get Ready for a Development Revival