NEWPORT BEACH, CA—A “forest for the trees” mentality, in addition to seeking yield for investors, is causing firms based in other markets to expand to the West Coast, creating more demand for talent in a tight market, RETS’ Kent Elliott tells GlobeSt.com.
BOISE, ID—The new hire brings more than 35 years’ experience in commercial real estate finance to the middle-market loan provider.
DENVER—In the data center space, it’s a case of the largest markets continuing to see the fastest growth, says CBRE.
- Former ARC REITs Finalize Merger
- Finance Veteran MacManus Joins A10
- The Jobs Impact of Outside Firms Creating CA Footprints
- Middle Market Digest: This Week in the North West
- CSP Needs Drive Data Center Demand
- How Rare Are Developer Repurchases?
- What Will Happen to Fannie and Freddie?
- Hotel Pipeline Maintains Five-Year Streak