CORONA DEL MAR, CA—The supply of retail investment opportunities will increase this year as owners who waited to put their properties on the market rush to take advantage of what feels like a market at its peak, HIG’s Ed Hanley tells GlobeSt.com in this EXCLUSIVE story.
At the end of 2015, President Obama signed into law the Protecting Americans from Tax Hikes (PATH) Act which offers some tax protection benefits of…
CHICAGO—Seyfarth Shaw surveyed hundreds of CRE professionals and found that while many are hawkish on Fed rate increases, "rising interest rates" are also their biggest concern for 2016.
- CMBS Late-Pays See Biggest One-Month Drop
- Is Now the Time for Retail Owners to Sell?
- New Tax Break Benefits Net Lease Owners & Developers
- CRE Execs Look for Fed to Provide Stability in 2016
- How W&D Plans To Ride Out The Turmoil
- WoodSpring Launches New Brand for Business Travelers
- Maybe Everything We Know About Downsizing Space Is Wrong
- Seniors Housing: Long-Term Growth, Near-Term Headwinds