According to one source in this EXCLUSIVE article, 18-hour cities are becoming more diverse and are seeing a dramatic spike in retail, residential, dining, entertainment and walk-to-work offices.
ANAHEIM, CA—From scarcity of developable sites to securing the local labor market, today’s apartment developers need to check a lot of boxes before committing to a project, JPI’s Todd Bowden tells GlobeSt.com EXCLUSIVELY.
GAINESVILLE, VA—The buyer of the five-asset portfolio is said to be Crow Holdings, which makes estate investments on behalf of the Trammell Crow family and its investment partners.
- Buchanan Looks to Secondary Markets for Yield
- Paragon Closes First Sale from Canyon Fund
- Droga5 Inks Massive Expansion Downtown
- Sears Warns on Earnings, Accelerates Closings
- These are the Hurdles MF Builders Must Scale
- Peterson Cos. Sells Gainesville Portfolio for $208M
- How UM is Impacting Miami’s CRE Scene
- DISH and Sling TV Expand to Downtown Denver
Featured ListingsPowered By
LOS ANGELES—The investor buys the Gateway Corporate Center in Diamond Bar, saying the market and surrounding markets, like Pomona and West Covina, are “historically very stable.”
CHICAGO—The Chicago-based firm has recently promoted several long-time insiders and provided leadership opportunities for women and people of color.
DALLAS—Revere Capital’s headquarters move to Dallas was motivated by recruiting top talent, the business-friendly aspects of Texas, the lack of a corporate tax rate and the firm’s plans to increase deal flow.
Local Market Headlines
- Cornerstone Expands its Health Care Portfolio
- Student Housing Ready for 2017 Move-Ins
- Regent Retains Key Tenant With Upgrades
- Developers Bullish Amid Expansions
- Newly-Developed Retail Property Refinanced
- Meridian's Largest Acquisition in a Year
- Living on Easy Street Becomes a Reality
- Panattoni Completes Two I-355 Specs
Facing continued slow and steady growth in US GDP, heightened global uncertainty and lower yield expectations, institutions don’t anticipate tapping the brakes on investment any time soon.