SAN DIEGO—US economic fundamentals are sound, but consumers are still doing more saving and less retail spending than predicted, Marcus & Millichap executives say in a retail capital markets webinar Tuesday.
Effective immediately, the updated ASTM E2018–15 Standard Guide for Property Condition Assessments: Baseline Property Condition Assessment aims to enable more accurate identification of risks associated with building conditions.
OAK BROOK, IL--Inland Real Estate Corp. had a record 2015 in grocery-anchored retail (as GlobeSt.com reported exclusively). Can they do the same with multifamily in 2016?
- Study Shows Growing Need for Self-Storage Alternatives
- Buyer Plans to Indefinitely Hold Retail Center
- Hospitality Industry Faces Wage Growth Pressure, Job Openings
- Bronx Investment Sales Picked Up Steam in Late 2015
- New Mountain Launches Net Lease Business
- More LIC Apartments Get Construction Financing
- ASTM Publishes Updated PCA Standard
- We Must Keep an Eye on Consumer Confidence
Featured ListingsPowered By
Good Fundamentals, Not Cheap Debt, Mostly Responsible for Philadelphia's Rise, Says RealShare Capital Markets Panel
PHILADELPHIA—Good real estate fundamentals are what’s driving the commercial real estate market in Philadelphia, according to most of the industry leaders on the Capital Markets panel at Tuesday’s RealShare Philadelphia conference, produced by GlobeSt.com’s parent ALM Real Estate Media, at the Union League Club in Center City.
FRISCO, TX—Two CMBS originators were willing to overlook the downturn in oil and emphasize more on the sponsors’ track records and financial strength.
SAN FRANCISCO—The closing of an $815 million financing of a portfolio of multifamily, urban retail and mixed-use properties is the largest of its kind in San Francisco history.
Local Market Headlines
- Cornerstone Expands its Health Care Portfolio
- Student Housing Ready for 2017 Move-Ins
- Regent Retains Key Tenant With Upgrades
- Developers Bullish Amid Expansions
- Newly-Developed Retail Property Refinanced
- Meridian's Largest Acquisition in a Year
- Living on Easy Street Becomes a Reality
- Panattoni Completes Two I-355 Specs
Facing continued slow and steady growth in US GDP, heightened global uncertainty and lower yield expectations, institutions don’t anticipate tapping the brakes on investment any time soon.
Commercial Real Estate Events
Upcoming EventsView All Events
Sectors to Watch
PHOENIX—The marketing effort is underway for Centrica, a class-A creative office building located along the 101 Corridor in the heart of Arizona’s Southeast Valley.