CLARENDON, VA--Andrew Buchanan was president of Kettler and Doug Root was Greystar Investment Group’s managing director for acquisitions and asset management operations.
NEW YORK CITY—“The market changed Jan. 1st,” company head Jeff Simpson tells GlobeSt.com, prompting some shifts in the firm’s investment strategy.
DENVER—Denver has the characteristics of both a stable, established market and an emerging city, and that duality is creating plenty of opportunity in the retail sector, GlobeSt.com reports in this EXCLUSIVE story.
- Marketplace Lending’s Impact on CRE
- IKEA to Install Washington's Largest Rooftop Solar Array
- Retail Remains a Desirable Product Type
- Blackfin Launches with 10 Offers for Class B Apartments Along Eastern Seaboard
- Greystone Development: New Year, New Strategy
- Low-Risk Counties Lead Home Sales Gains
- The Denver Market Has a Split Personality
- Confusion Surrounding Vapor Intrusion Risk