SCOTTSDALE, AZ—Sources at RealShare Healthcare Real Estate on Thursday discussed the response of healthcare systems and the changes in the continuum of care and agree that creative solutions are key to the future.
IRVINE, CA—It’s just good business sense overall to hire smart, young professionals as much as possible, plus this cohort can see the direct impact this work will have in communities and on individual lives, CPP’s Anand Kannan tells GlobeSt.com.
MIAMI—From REITs to hedge funds, more investors are pursuing these deals.
LOS ANGELES—Citing examples such as the Mall of Dubai and the Runway at Playa Vista in its hometown, CBRE details how retail placemaking provides “the experience along with the functional.”
- Young Pros Plus Affordable Equals A Good Match
- Healthcare’s Change of Venue, Shifting Facility Needs
- ‘Broad & Steady’ Labor Trends Pressure More Than the Fed
- Sears Post 20th Quarterly Revenue Drop
- The Main Logistics Challenges Industrial Users Face
- How Home Values Compare in Red vs. Blue States
- CBRE’s David Ritchey to Join JBG SMITH as EVP
- Retail Investors Are Cautiously Optimistic