IRVINE, CA—The suburbs are beginning to attract Millennials, and since many can’t buy a single-family home, the apartment market is thriving because of them, PASSCO’s Gary Goodman tells GlobeSt.com in this EXCLUSIVE RealShare Orange County preview.
CHICAGO—With cloud adoption racing ahead at break neck speed, this year the top 17 North American markets for data center facilities have seen record absorption of data center space totaling 274.2 MW, according to JLL.
MIAMI—A $77-million Boca Raton sale closes first in a multifamily portfolio deal.
- 'New Thinking' Behind 49-Story Tower With Tiny Units
- Marcus & Millichap Registers 350 Buyers for Multifamily Sales
- Office Leads as Pricing Continues Upswing
- Multifamily’s Urban-Infill Story May Be Oversold
- Demand for Online Content Causing Data Center Surge
- Freddie: Apartment Market Remains Strong
- Cloud Services Rev Up Data Center Growth
- Spirit Realty Hires Hsieh as President and COO