NEWPORT BEACH, CA—Over time, long-term and short-term interest rates generally correlate, though this is not always the case in the short run, CBRE’s Phil Voorhees tells GlobeSt.com in this EXCLUSIVE story about his yield-prediction contest.
SAN DIEGO—Speakers during the CMBS panel at MBA’s CREF/Multifamily Housing Convention and Expo 2017 say educating brokers and borrowers is key to a healthy CMBS future.
SAN FRANCISCO—The develop-to-own joint venture is expected to have a value of about US$1.26 billion.
- In the Wake of Uncertainty, Diversify
- JCPenney to Shutter 130-plus Stores
- What Will Influence the Treasury Yield for 2017?
- CMBS Is a Vital Part of the CRE Finance Environment
- What the Top Office-Buying Markets Have in Common
- CRE Outlook: Steady as She Grows
- TransitScreen, JLL Partner for Lobby Displays
- What’s Ahead in the Global Economy?