HOFFMAN ESTATES, IL—“We continue to face a challenging competitive environment,” says Eddie Lampert, chairman and CEO of Sears Holdings, who is providing another $300 million of debt financing to the company.
NEW YORK CITY—This year’s accelerator participants hail from New York City, Seattle, Silicon Valley and Tampa Bay.
IRVINE, CA—A little bit of paint goes a long way toward making an older asset look closer to new, BKM Capital Partners’ Brett Turner tells GlobeSt.com in this EXCLUSIVE look at a recent value-add purchase in Las Vegas.
- Huge Investment Taking Place in Anaheim
- Multifamily Leads in Annual NOI Growth
- MetaProp NYC Taps Eight RE Tech Firms for Accelerator Class
- Sears Posts Another Loss, Another Loan from CEO
- Rexford Industrial Acquires Five-building Complex
- Determining the Extent of CA Wildfire Damage
- Work Begins on Vegas LogisticsCenter
- Buying Low Without Overspending on Improvements