JERSEY CITY, NJ—High-end supply now outpaces demand in many markets, writes Altus Group’s Chuck DiRocco in this EXCLUSIVE commentary.
IRVINE, CA—Coordinating as many as 10 bidders for one apartment sale demonstrates the confidence investors have in the multifamily investment market in Orange County as we continuue into a new year, Colliers’ Patrick Swanson tells GlobeSt.com.
SAN DIEGO—Gene Ventura, who recently joined Faris Lee Investments after a lengthy and successful development career focused on the Midwest, tells GlobeSt.com you can be anywhere due to the virtual nature of business today.
LOS ANGELES—In a move to expand its corporate housing and serviced apartment business, Mapletree Investments buys all global operations of Oakwood Worldwide.
- Will Rising Rates Affect Marketplace Lending?
- WeWork Reportedly To Receive $3B from SoftBank
- Luxury Loses in Otherwise Positive Multifamily Market
- How to Open a Chicago Office From San Diego
- Dealing With Multiple Bidders in MF Sales
- In the Wake of Uncertainty, Diversify
- JCPenney to Shutter 130-plus Stores
- What Will Influence the Treasury Yield for 2017?