IRVINE, CA—Some global estimates are seeing gains at between 40% and 60% for marketplace lenders, thanks in part to increased regulations on traditional lenders, Money360’s Evan Gentry and Gary Bechtel tell GlobeSt.com EXCLUSIVELY.
INDIANAPOLIS—Rubenstein Partners, LP and its partner, Indianapolis-based Strategic Capital Partners, just acquired Parkwood Crossing, an 8-building, 1.2 million square foot office campus in the Carmel submarket of Indianapolis, for $162.9 million.
SAN DIEGO—In preparation for the upcoming ICSC Western conference next week, GlobeSt.com caught up with CBRE first VP, Arthur Flores, on retail investments.
- Pricing Growth ‘Remains on Track’
- Marketplace Lending’s Impact on CRE
- IKEA to Install Washington's Largest Rooftop Solar Array
- Retail Remains a Desirable Product Type
- National Investors Consider Strong Secondary and Suburban Locations
- Blackfin Launches with 10 Offers for Class B Apartments Along Eastern Seaboard
- Greystone Development: New Year, New Strategy
- Low-Risk Counties Lead Home Sales Gains