SAN DIEGO—In an office environment where new spec buildings seem to be popping up regularly, there’s still plenty that landlords of existing space can do to entice tenants to choose them instead, Bingham Construction’s Jeff Bingham tells GlobeSt.com.
LOS ANGELES—“We realized that the retailer so often has to do more with less,” says CBRE’s Todd Caruso about the Retailing University course that the University of Arizona designed for the firm.
SANTA ANA, CA—MyPark allows users to reserve parking spaces up to six months in advance of using them and uses barrier technology to keep the space, while partnering with other parking apps, Luis Mayendia tells GlobeSt.com.
- A Parking App That Goes One Step Beyond
- Retailing Pros Go Back to School
- Upping the Appeal of Existing Office Properties
- RealPage Adds LRO to Analytics Platform
- RD Management Names New CEO
- Litt: AHT’s FelCor Bid ‘Woefully Inadequate’
- WiredScore Launches Advisory Committee
- Assume Many Good Things Will Get Done