SAN DIEGO—Despite the expectation for rising interest rates and regulatory shifts, marketplace lending is poised for tremendous growth, Money360’s Gary Bechtel says in this EXCLUSIVE video interview.
WASHINGTON, DC--If this comes through, expect more innovation from WeWork, NGKF’s Leisch tells GlobeSt.com.
CORONA DEL MAR, CA—In the last two years, we’ve seen the criteria of institutional buyers become more focused and selective in pursuing grocery-anchored shopping centers in more core markets in Southern California, HIG’s Bill Asher tells GlobeSt.com in this EXCLUSIVE story.
- RD Management Names New CEO
- Litt: AHT’s FelCor Bid ‘Woefully Inadequate’
- WiredScore Launches Advisory Committee
- Assume Many Good Things Will Get Done
- Tax Credits Likely to Gain Bipartisan Approval
- How Institutional Buyers’ View of Grocery Assets is Changing
- Will Rising Rates Affect Marketplace Lending?
- WeWork Reportedly To Receive $3B from SoftBank