SAN DIEGO—Speakers during the general session Monday at MBA’s CREF 2017 conference say that the blueprint for the future will focus on effective flow of capital, transformational technology, and on achieving meaningful diversity in our industry.
NEW YORK CITY—“We believe that the outlook for the multifamily and student housing sectors remains strong,” says Investcorp’s Herb Myers.
SAN DIEGO—Consumers are spending more money on experiences than material goods, including their homes, which gives the CRE industry insight into future projects and planning, MasterCard’s Sarah Quinlan tells attendees at MBA’s CREF/Multifamily Housing Convention & Expo 2017.
- Multifamily Pricing Fares Best in Slow-Growth Month
- Investcorp Bolsters US Apt. Portfolio
- Credit-Card Spending Data Reveals Much About CRE
- MBA Speaker: The Idea of Impact Has Never Been More Important
- Watch Manufacturing and Flex Space This Year
- The Big Issue Holding Back Residential Development
- Will the GSEs Exit Conservatorship Soon?
- Putting All Lending Options on the Table