NEW YORK CITY—Financial markets across the globe “entered a tailspin” as the results of Thursday’s referendum on European Union membership became clear, trade credit insurer Atradius said Friday.
NEW YORK CITY—The all-cash merger with an affiliate of Brookfield Asset Management, valued at $2.8 billion including the assumption of debt, is expected to close in early July.
CINCINNATI—“Now is the time to reset our business model to thrive in a future that is being driven by rapid evolution in consumer preferences and shopping habits,” says Lundgren, who will be succeeded by company president Gennette.
LOS ANGELES—The debut of the expanded Panama Canal this weekend will gradually shift US cargo delivery “from slightly favoring the West Coast to a more even split between the two coasts,” says David Egan at CBRE.
- Two Distribution Facilities Planned in Carlsbad
- Brexit Impact: ‘Uncertainty’ and a Positive for REITs
- Rouse Shareholders Okay Brookfield Deal
- Macy’s CEO Lundgren to Step Down
- Why Outside Investors Like Park City/Deer Valley
- How the New Regs Will Impact Your Access to Capital
- Panamax May Move Supply Chains Eastward
- GE Headquarters Project Now Before BRA