PHOENIX—Our industry may see major fundamental change over the next decade thanks to the sharing economy, last-mile delivery, disintermediation in brokerage and leasing, and the war for talent, Deloitte Center for Financial Services’ James Eckenrode tells GlobeSt.com in this EXCLUSIVE preview of NAIOP’s Commercial Real Estate Conference 2016.
SAN DIEGO—While there are several “hot” product categories for net-leased properties and the sector continues to be robust, each piece of real estate has to be evaluated on its own merit, say panelists at ICSC’s Triple Net Lease Program session Tuesday.
NEW YORK CITY—The industry veteran has joined Newmark Grubb Knight Frank “to lead the effort in building out our due diligence, valuation and advisory practice as a perfect complement to our growing capital markets platform,” says CEO Barry Gosin.
CHICAGO—Amazon's announcement that it plans a new 850K warehouse in Monee, IL, is just the latest move in a series that has altered the thinking of brokers and occupiers in the big box distribution space.
- Pillar Arranges $172M for Mobile Home Park Portfolio
- Busi to Lead NGKF’s Valuation Practice
- Gramercy Property Trust Sells Four Single-Tenant Properties
- Buyer Beware: Net Lease Is Very Deal Specific
- Four Trends That Could Be CRE Game-Changers
- Amazon Altering the US Industrial Landscape
- Shorenstein Gets Back into CBD Office Market
- The Busiest Apartment Development Submarket Is…