SAN FRANCISCO—Available inventory in the wholesale data center market will become tight through next year and although pricing will remain relatively stable in the short term, rental rates will trend upward later this year and into 2017, says one source in this EXCLUSIVE Q&A.
NEW YORK CITY—The firm has entered an agreement with a coalition of global entities as a representative of CRE and will help create cyber crime solutions.
RALEIGH, NC—“As an independent contractor, third-party broker, whether you’re doing office, industrial or retail, that’s an inevitable challenge that we all have to accept,” Bryan Everett, SIOR, first VP at CBRE, tells GlobeSt.com.
What’s new in retail? Industrial product. So says Bob Peterson of Passco Companies in this EXCLUSIVE guest commentary for ICSC San Diego.
- Net Lease Investors Head for Secondary and Tertiary Markets
- A Word to Younger Brokers: Fill the Pipeline
- What Does the Future Hold for Data Center Space?
- I-Tailing Is The Future of Retail
- Hilton Portfolio Gets a Refi
- How Are Freddie, Fannie and HUD Responding to New Seismic Standards?
- The Lodging Conference Expects Another Sold-Out Crowd
- An Olympic-Sized Lesson in Integrity