LOS ANGELES—Whether it is from ballot initiatives, land costs or construction costs, developers at the recent RealShare Apartments conference spoke about the long list of challenges that influence their decisions and shape their pipelines.
IRVINE, CA—Although it hasn’t matched the pace set in 2015, “2016 has been a year of slow yet steady growth for commercial real estate as a whole,” says Peter Muoio, chief economist with Ten-X.
SAN DIEGO—The stakes in a lease-workout transaction can be high for all parties involved; creativity, knowledge and know-how are key ingredients to obtaining a successful outcome, CGS3’s Dana Schiffman and Sean Southard tell GlobeSt.com EXCLUSIVELY.
- A Farewell and Celebration At CREW Con
- Tighe: “I Realize How Fortunate I’ve Been”
- Apt. Values Rise Along with Office, Industrial
- Pebblebrook, Denihan Split $820M Portfolio
- Middle Market Digest: This Week in the North West
- The Ins and Outs of Lease Workouts
- What Challenges Are Facing Developers Today?
- Digital Realty Launching New Downtown Data Center