DALLAS—A FelCor spokeswoman says the REIT is reviewing Ashford Hospitality Trust’s proposal. Separately, AHT has also named a new CEO.
SAN DIEGO—Just like home buyers look to level up, we’re also seeing a bit more fluidity in typically middle-market groups seeking more institutional deals and vice versa, Avison Young’s Peter Sherman tells GlobeSt.com.
OAKVILLE, ONT.—The owner of Burger King and Tim Hortons is adding a quick service chicken concept to its portfolio of more than 20,000 locations globally.
- Net Lease Thrives, In Contrast to Declining Malls
- Great Old Retail Streets
- Ashford Makes Hostile Bid for FelCor
- RBI Adds Popeyes to QSR Lineup
- Economic Tide Floats CRE Property Boats
- Why So Many 1031 Investors Are Emerging
- Challenges Community Business Banks Face
- Freddie Mac’s Top Regional, Product Lenders In 2016