ORANGE COUNTY, CA—If investors are cutting big equity checks, they expect to be rewarded for their risk, CBRE’s Todd Tydlaska, who has returned to the firm after a hiatus with HFF, tells GlobeSt.com EXCLUSIVELY.
SAN DIEGO—At the helm of Excel Trust, Luke Petherbridge will be responsible for building “a best-in-class platform of dominant retail assets which will continue to attract tenants and their customers in a dynamic retail environment.”
CHICAGO—Although demand is robust, memories of the recession has changed how projects get funded, and lenders will probably remain cautious for a long time, says Avison Young’s Erik Foster.
- Easing Rent Growth? Not Yet
- InvenTrust Completes Highlands REIT Spin-off
- Excel Trust Names DDR Exec as CEO
- GGP Lands $1.4B Refi on 15 Malls
- Bigger Trades Are Requiring Higher Returns
- Vulcan Real Estate’s 325 Ninth Ave. North On Block
- The New Normal: Careful, Disciplined Industrial Development
- Cousins, Parkway to Merge, Spin Off Houston Assets