IRVINE, CA—Engagement, collaboration, well-being and productivity are necessary in the workplace in order to attract and retain talent, Dr. Tracy Brower tells GlobeSt.com in this recap of a recent CoreNet SoCal event.
MIAMI—In this EXCLUSIVE commentary, CREXi’s Eli Randal talks about the risks associated with the lack of liquidity in commercial real estate transactions and the role technology can play to minimize that risk.
CARLSBAD, CA— Expansion allows commercial real estate buyers to better source and manage investment deal flow.
- The Lodging Conference Expects Another Sold-Out Crowd
- An Olympic-Sized Lesson in Integrity
- July New-Home Sales Eclipse Estimates
- Clarion Partners Pays $76M for Walton Lofts
- Understanding the Four Pillars of Workplace Vitality
- Real Capital Markets Expands Deal Center Tech Platform
- Can Increasing Liquidity Add Value to Real Estate as an Asset Class?
- Third Quarter is Make-or-Break for Student Housing