SAN FRANCISCO—While the commercial real estate markets remain strong, we’re approaching the top of the cycle, with elevated pricing and some resistance from investors, Colliers International’s Andrew Nelson tells GlobeSt.com.
OAK BROOK, IL—InvenTrust Properties Corp has taken a hard look at its investment strategy and is concentrating on high-quality assets well-located in the company’s target markets, and it has an experienced team to execute.
BETHESDA, MD--A number of companies are launching bridge funding lines.
- Litt Wants Forest City to Review Its Options
- Real House Prices Surge 11% Y-O-Y
- The Art of Crafting a Winning Retail Strategy
- Transaction Volumes Easing As Markets Near Peaks
- Retail Tipping Point
- Blackstone, W&D JV on Multifamily Bridge Lending
- Why You Need to Think About Wealth Transfer
- How Affordable Will Homes Really Be This Year?