MIAMI—Carson Good of JLL shares his take on Florida retail in this EXCLUSIVE interview with GlobeSt.com.Read More
More Net Lease
- CBRE Handles Sale of Trophy Madison, NJ Office Complex
- Next Realty Buys IN Best Buy
- Herrick Spends $100M on 29 Walgreens
- Baum Realty Adds Net Lease Team
Sign up for the weekly NET LEASE LEADER email!
Healthcare Real Estate
ROHNERT PARK, CA—Meridian Property Co. fills second floor of its building here.Read More
More Medical Office
- Ventas’s $2.6 Billion Deal Includes 78 MOBs
- Infinity Pays $79M for Brooklyn Mixed-Use Properties
- REIT Enters Potential $350M Credit Line
- Harrison Street Senior Housing Portfolio Includes Philadelphia Properties
Sign up for the weekly Healthcare Real Estate Leader email!
FEDERAL WAY, WA—In a cost-saving move, the timber giant will sell its outsized headquarters and move to the Pioneer Square area.Read More
- Sales Push Down Chi. North Vacancy
- Lincoln Acquires Freeport Distribution Center
- Is Retail Nearing a Structural Change?
- More West Loop Props. Trade Hands
Sign up for the weekly Industrial Leader email!
JERSEY CITY, NJ—In a significant move for development projects in the western part of Jersey City, the city’s Planning Board has approved the 21-story McGinley Square project on Bergen Avenue in the Journal Square submarket. The project is being jointly developed by St. Peter’s University and a private developer.Read More
More Student Housing
- Forest City Secures Permit for Addition to The Yards
- Dobie Center Under New Management
- Lutz/Harrison Acquire Campus View
- What Does Better Student Housing Mean?
Sign up for the weekly Student Housing Leader email!
SANTA BARBARA, CA—Yardi clients can now purchase thousands of Home Depot products and services through Yardi’s Procure to Pay platform, a payment and invoice processing service.Read More
- Life Company Funds Cash-Out Refinance
- AIR BNB: A Problem for Landlords, Tenants
- Progress Capital Closes NJ Construction and MF Loans
- Landsea Group Invest $1B in Housing Market
Sign up for the weekly Multifamily Leader email!
WICHITA, KS—The extended-stay, affordable hotel chain has greatly expanded operations recently and hired a new cadre of top executives.Read More
- Element Harrison-Newark Hotel Debuts
- Abramsom’s ‘Gateway’ Plan Readies for Review
- Scaled Hotel Proposed in St. Helena
- Savvy Hotel Investors Moving North
Sign up for the weekly Hotels Leader email!
ATLANTA—171 17th Street spans 509,237 square feet and made history as the world’s first LEED Silver Core & Shell certified high-rise building.Read More
- 8%-Occupied Office Sails for $12M
- Law Firms Pare Down Space
- Deutsche Buys 222 Broadway
- Small Users Driving Office Improvement
Sign up for the weekly Office Leader email!
Overall cap rates dropped in August to an average of 6.58%.Read More
- Amid the Boom, Florida Faces Retail Challenges
- Deutsche Buys 222 Broadway
- Ramco-Gersh Buys $42M KY Center
- QSR Chains Serve Up Whopper of a Merger
Sign up for the weekly Retail Leader email!