ORLANDO—CNL Lifestyle Properties' Stephen Mauldin tells GlobeSt.com Jennifer LeClaire why revenues are up.Read More
More Net Lease
- Foreign Buyer Grabs Absolute Triple Net Deal
- Why Avison Young Is Pushing Deeper Into NC
- Schorsch: Boring Predictability Equals Success
- College More Than Doubles to 112K SF in Midtown
Sign up for the weekly NET LEASE LEADER email!
Healthcare Real Estate
CHICAGO—The Crystal Lake building serves several medical campuses in an upscale area and sold quickly.Read More
More Medical Office
- Billions Pour into Healthcare REITs
- Healthcare Focus: Seniors, Decentralization
- Simones Tower Two Tops Out
- Why Tampa Assisted Living Fetched Top Dollar
Sign up for the weekly Healthcare Real Estate Leader email!
IRVINE, CA-In an update to an earlier story, Mark Read, EVP for Voit Real Estate Services, tells GlobeSt.com that industrial properties are so much in demand that there is often competition among several types of investors for one asset.Read More
- E-Commerce Boosts Industrial Sector
- FLL Airport Industrial Sees Traction
- First Potomac Sells Industrial for $259M
- Nippon Prologis REIT to Make $1.3B Acquisition
Sign up for the weekly Industrial Leader email!
IRVING, TX-Participants in the "Cost Control Dilemma" panel at the recent RealShare Student Housing conference tackled the operating side and shared tips on reducing expenses inherent with student housing management.Read More
More Student Housing
- Dishing About Designs in Student Housing
- What Kind of Debt is "Good" Debt?
- Housing Rebranding Underway at UT Tyler
- What's Trending with Fannie and Freddie
Sign up for the weekly Student Housing Leader email!
TAMPA, FL—Multifamily assets in Tampa Bay submarkets are winning financing. Find out what kinds of terms they are getting.Read More
- How Miami Ranks Among Foreign Buyers
- Mark Co. Ready to Market Lofts at Seven
- Pathfinder Takes on Copper Creek Ownership
- Helmsleys Park Lane Hotel to Go on Block
Sign up for the weekly Multifamily Leader email!
SANTA MONICA, CA—Vista Capital Co. has raised $32 million in financing for five hotels in Arizona and Utah.Read More
- CNL's Mauldin Talks Hospitality Revenues
- Value Place Begins Building 124 Rooms
- SI Waterfront Plan Goes To Public Review
- Hotel Sector Mimics Hercules
Sign up for the weekly Hotels Leader email!
LOS ANGELES—Jim Mendelson, managing director of real estate North America for GE Capital, has taken over for Joaquin de Monet, the outgoing president/CEO of Arden Realty.
- $30M Loan Helps Finance Building Conversion to Multifamily
- Energy Corridor Overbuilding? Not At All
- Yahoo Will Plant Flag in Times Square
- Travelers Stays Put on Lexington Ave.
Sign up for the weekly Office Leader email!
LAS VEGAS, CA-According to panelists at ICSC’s RECon 2013, best practices for urban retail developments are first to think about design, then community support, and transit and parking issues.Read More
- Techs Influence Provides Retail Opportunity
- Middle Class Fuels Global Shopping Growth
- One Convention Center. Two Approaches.
- At ICSC, New Concepts, New Approaches
Sign up for the weekly Retail Leader email!