SOUTH BEND, IN—This particular submarket has a vibrant retail environment with a vacancy rate below 5%.Read More
More Net Lease
- Baum Realty Adds Net Lease Team
- Why Investors Like Multi-Tenant Strip Centers
- Chicago Burger King Picks Up Buyer
- QSR Net Leases in Great Demand
Sign up for the weekly NET LEASE LEADER email!
Healthcare Real Estate
IRVINE, CA—Griffin-American Healthcare REIT III Inc. enters into a $60-million revolving line of credit with three major arrangers that may be increased upon meeting certain conditions.Read More
More Medical Office
- Harrison Street Senior Housing Portfolio Includes Philadelphia Properties
- C&W Arranges Acquisition Financing for LCB Deals in Vermont
- Colliers International Expands Healthcare Services Team in Philadelphia
- Texas Physicians Group Monetizes Its Real Estate
Sign up for the weekly Healthcare Real Estate Leader email!
CITY OF INDUSTRY—AEW Capital Management sold five acres of industrial land to Great Dragon LLC, illustrating that the increasing demand for industrial land is outpacing supply.Read More
- Omaha Markets Undergoing Recovery
- Self-Storage Development Getting New Life
- Spec Construction Continues in Indy
- NAI Hanson Leases 36K SF to Auto Group in Mahwah
Sign up for the weekly Industrial Leader email!
WASHINGTON, DC—Forest City Washington has received a permit for its latest addition to The Yards development here.Read More
More Student Housing
- Dobie Center Under New Management
- Lutz/Harrison Acquire Campus View
- What Does Better Student Housing Mean?
- Are We Building Too Much Student Housing?
Sign up for the weekly Student Housing Leader email!
NEW YORK CITY—The units, sold for over $145 million, all sit in an upscale Midtown tower, in the Murray Hill district.Read More
- New Apt Addresses Distinct Lifestyle Demands
- Dominion Focuses on Multifamily Lending
- Disclosure Bill Signed Into Law
- Market Driven In Heated Way
Sign up for the weekly Multifamily Leader email!
MIAMI—“The sale of il Lugano is another example of the northward momentum of the Fort Lauderdale Beach hotel market," says HFF director Max Comess.Read More
- DHC Managing DoubleTree Philadelphia-Valley Forge
- HFF Cites ‘Unprecedented Liquidity’ for Hotels
- Asian Investor Renews Lease After $105M Buy
- JV Buys Historic Figueroa Hotel
Sign up for the weekly Hotels Leader email!
SAN FRANCISCO—An new online tool for leasing negotiations—which can help owners, tenants, and brokers as well as service providers to collaborate throughout the leasing process—is now currently available in the Bay Area and has plans to extend.Read More
- CW Inks 7,500 SF of Leases at Glenpointe
- Akerman Inks Largest Tampa Law Firm Office Lease
- Franklin Street Wins Sembler Leasing Specialist
- Mims Named Regional VP at Long & Foster Comm. Division
Sign up for the weekly Office Leader email!
IRVINE, CA—Beginning next year, real estate sales reps and brokers will need to provide, in writing, their exact proposed agency role in the future transaction.Read More
- Foreign Shoppers Stock-up on Goods (and Sunshine) in Florida
- Mega Retail REIT Shares Strategy
- Behind Terranova’s $342M Lincoln Road Deal
- Expert: Celebrity Operator Must be Vigilant
Sign up for the weekly Retail Leader email!