ATLANTA—While large portions of the U.S. are feeling the squeeze of low cap rates, Southeast net lease is on a hot streak, and nowhere is that more evident than in Atlanta.Read More
More Net Lease
- Princeton Goes National with Portfolio Deal
- Schorsch, Kay Step Down at ARCP
- Cedar Sells LaSalle Power Building
- Gramercy Picks Up $400M Net Lease Portfolio
Sign up for the weekly NET LEASE LEADER email!
Healthcare Real Estate
LOS ANGELES—McCarthy Building Cos. completes the Lundquist Tower at Torrance Memorial four months ahead of schedule and $10 million under budget.Read More
More Medical Office
- Health Care REIT Buying MOBs
- BioMed Sells Life Science Facility for $323M
- Reduced Uncertainty Spurs Strong Job Numbers
- Hospital Pays Record Price for LI Office Building
Sign up for the weekly Healthcare Real Estate Leader email!
LOS ANGELES—Although multifamily and industrial have been the go-to investment class for institutional investors throughout the recovery, retail is the next hot item, American Realty Advisors’ Chris Macke and Jay Butterfield say in this EXCLUSIVE interview.Read More
- Food Firm Packing Bags for Middle River
- REIT Sector Outlook Turns Positive for 2015
- 101K-S-F Industrial Facility Trades Hands
- Missner Finishes Suburban Industrial Spec
Sign up for the weekly Industrial Leader email!
SAN BERNARDINO, CA—A venture between University Park Promenade & Shops LLC and Capstone Development Partners LLC gets a three-year loan for a campus that will serve the California State University campus in San Bernardino, CA.Read More
More Student Housing
- Candlebrook Branches Out Into Student Housing
- Manekin Construction to Build Residence Hall
- Education Wins in Niche Markets
- SLU Will Keep Student Housing Competitive
Sign up for the weekly Student Housing Leader email!
WASHINGTON, DC—With life companies, pension funds and REITs all active along with commercial banks, originations more than outpace “the low volume of loans maturing this year,” says Jamie Woodwell at MBA.Read More
- Institutional Investors Eye Needs-Based Retail Assets
- Industry Watcher Picks Hottest Cities and Sectors
- La Floresta Brings Multigenerational Mixed-Use
- Melo Takes Miami Condos to New Heights
Sign up for the weekly Multifamily Leader email!
NEW ROCHELLE, NY—The process that could result in the development of millions of square feet of mixed-use space in the downtown district here officially began with the approval of a master developer agreement with RDRXR.Read More
- Swire Tops Off First Brickell City Centre Tower
- IHG Adds Kimpton to Boutique Platform
- Hampton Inn Rising in Midtown Miami
- Unibail Signs Deal for 2M-SF Hamburg MXD
Sign up for the weekly Hotels Leader email!
MIAMI—New details have emerged about the trade of a class A office portfolio that spans Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, Texas, Kentucky, and Virginia.Read More
- Three Trends That Will Impact Office Market in ‘15
- Cushman Grabs Another Colliers Executive
- BOMA/Chi. Elects New President/Officers
- Aztec Promotes Katz to VP
Sign up for the weekly Office Leader email!
MIAMI—Duncan Hillsley Capital’s Shane Hillsley tells GlobeSt.com’s Jennifer LeClaire what will set the retail component of Downtown Dadeland apart from the competition in part one of this EXCLUSIVE interview.Read More
- Fundrise Joins Tiger Stadium Project
- Former JLL Exec. Joins CNL Commercial
- Tudor Plaza Trades Above Asking
- Southeast Net Lease to See More Sustainable Growth
Sign up for the weekly Retail Leader email!