NEW YORK CITY—The sale will simplify ARCP’s business model while adding seven Cole Capital investment programs to the RCAP fold, bolstering its net lease presence.Read More
More Net Lease
- Retail Investment: Stronger Today Than ’07
- Riviera Cashing in on EB-5 Office Space
- Miami Beach ‘Gateway’ Asset Trades Hands
- Net Lease Future Shines Bright
Sign up for the weekly NET LEASE LEADER email!
Healthcare Real Estate
IRVINE, CA—In a deal that CEO Rick Matros calls “transformational,” the acquisition of the Holiday portfolio increases the REIT’s revenue from private payors to 52.4% of the total.Read More
More Medical Office
- CPF Looks for Diamonds in the Rough
- How Are Baby Boomers Impacting Senior Housing?
- CPF Launches $250M Senior Platform
- Drever Betting on Retired ‘Workforce’ Housing
Sign up for the weekly Healthcare Real Estate Leader email!
IRVINE, CA—Vacancies are down and rents are rising across Orange County, according to firm's third quarter report, and the industry market is also looking up.Read More
- Why Doral Demands More Industrial
- Yokohama Redistributes Space in OC, Inland Empire
- FedEx Bets Big on Orlando Industrial Space
- Dunkel Bros. Buys Property with Caltrans Profits
Sign up for the weekly Industrial Leader email!
RALEIGH, NC—Kane launched construction on the $78 million project dubbed Stanhope earlier this year and believes the student housing community will continue the revitalization of Hillsborough Street.Read More
More Student Housing
- Gebroe-Hammer Sells Four PA MF Transactions Worth $23.8M
- Where is the Student Housing Sector Headed?
- Is There Danger of Student Housing Overbuild?
- College Park Project Lands County’s First EB-5 Investment
Sign up for the weekly Student Housing Leader email!
OMAHA, NE—A pair of properties in Newport News, VA comprise the lion’s share of the three-state portfolio; locally based Haley plans $3.4 million in capital improvements.Read More
- San Francisco to Spend $648M on Light Rail
- The Rise of the CBD
- Home Price Gains Continue to Ebb
- Associated Estates Move Dirt on SoMa Apt
Sign up for the weekly Multifamily Leader email!
SAN FRANCISCO—The JW Marriott Union Square was acquired by a Maryland-based trust for more than $400,000 per door.Read More
- Freehand Miami Hotel Lands $21M Refi Deal
- Shore Club Hotel Morphing to Condos
- Hotels Will Break Records on CapEx This Year
- Wilshire Grand Reveals Hotel Operator
Sign up for the weekly Hotels Leader email!
NEW YORK CITY—The Midtown South property, spanning more than 250,000 square feet, was sold for $185 million, GlobeSt.com has learned.Read More
- 801 Tower Trades Hands for Approx. $190M
- Residential Design Inspires Office Design
- Chetrit-Clipper Venture Secures $229M for Flatotel Condo Conversion
- Legal Tenant Renews, Shrinks GM Building Lease
Sign up for the weekly Office Leader email!
CHICAGO—The burgeoning middle class of China is traveling abroad more often and spending more money when they do, and homegrown retailers want to make sure they get a share of that business.Read More
- Whole Foods Signs with CityPlace
- L.A Car Wash Expands Portfolio for $22M
- Three-State Retail Portfolio Lands Refi
- The Rise of the CBD
Sign up for the weekly Retail Leader email!