SOUTH BEND, IN—This particular submarket has a vibrant retail environment with a vacancy rate below 5%.Read More
More Net Lease
- Baum Realty Adds Net Lease Team
- Why Investors Like Multi-Tenant Strip Centers
- Chicago Burger King Picks Up Buyer
- QSR Net Leases in Great Demand
Sign up for the weekly NET LEASE LEADER email!
Healthcare Real Estate
Acquisition of ARC Healthcare Trust maintains REIT’s status as largest MOB owner.Read More
More Medical Office
- Infinity Pays $79M for Brooklyn Mixed-Use Properties
- REIT Enters Potential $350M Credit Line
- Harrison Street Senior Housing Portfolio Includes Philadelphia Properties
- C&W Arranges Acquisition Financing for LCB Deals in Vermont
Sign up for the weekly Healthcare Real Estate Leader email!
CITY OF INDUSTRY—AEW Capital Management sold five acres of industrial land to Great Dragon LLC, illustrating that the increasing demand for industrial land is outpacing supply.Read More
- Omaha Markets Undergoing Recovery
- Self-Storage Development Getting New Life
- Spec Construction Continues in Indy
- NAI Hanson Leases 36K SF to Auto Group in Mahwah
Sign up for the weekly Industrial Leader email!
WASHINGTON, DC—Forest City Washington has received a permit for its latest addition to The Yards development here.Read More
More Student Housing
- Dobie Center Under New Management
- Lutz/Harrison Acquire Campus View
- What Does Better Student Housing Mean?
- Are We Building Too Much Student Housing?
Sign up for the weekly Student Housing Leader email!
WOODLAND HILLS, CA—An institutional multifamily investor acquires the 298-unit luxury multifamily property from Wood Partners because of the high demand for luxury rental units in the submarket, GlobeSt.com reports EXCLUSIVELY.Read More
- CT Investment Firm Acquires NC Master-Planned Community
- Mixing It Up in Miami
- Statewide Home Sales Dip
- Dominion Focuses on Multifamily Lending
Sign up for the weekly Multifamily Leader email!
ST. HELENA, CA—Owner had previously sought to develop offices on the property.Read More
- Savvy Hotel Investors Moving North
- DHC Managing DoubleTree Philadelphia-Valley Forge
- Asian Investor Renews Lease After $105M Buy
- HFF Cites ‘Unprecedented Liquidity’ for Hotels
Sign up for the weekly Hotels Leader email!
NEW YORK CITY—A new report by GlobeSt.com thought leader Marcus & Millichap says the discount to Manhattan and the outer boroughs’ proximity to their labor force is driving the trend.Read More
- Collaborative Office Space is Here to Stay
- Taking the Office Leasing Process Online
- Akerman Inks Largest Tampa Law Firm Office Lease
- Franklin Street Wins Sembler Leasing Specialist
Sign up for the weekly Office Leader email!
IRVINE, CA—Beginning next year, real estate sales reps and brokers will need to provide, in writing, their exact proposed agency role in the future transaction.Read More
- Foreign Shoppers Stock-up on Goods (and Sunshine) in Florida
- Mega Retail REIT Shares Strategy
- Behind Terranova’s $342M Lincoln Road Deal
- Expert: Celebrity Operator Must be Vigilant
Sign up for the weekly Retail Leader email!