JACKSONVILLE, FL—Find out why this foreign investor was interested in the Jacksonville Tuffy Auto Center site.Read More
More Net Lease
- Why Avison Young Is Pushing Deeper Into NC
- Schorsch: Boring Predictability Equals Success
- College More Than Doubles to 112K SF in Midtown
- W. P. Carey Seeks $1B from New CPA Offering
Sign up for the weekly NET LEASE LEADER email!
Healthcare Real Estate
CHICAGO—The Crystal Lake building serves several medical campuses in an upscale area and sold quickly.Read More
More Medical Office
- Billions Pour into Healthcare REITs
- Healthcare Focus: Seniors, Decentralization
- Simones Tower Two Tops Out
- Why Tampa Assisted Living Fetched Top Dollar
Sign up for the weekly Healthcare Real Estate Leader email!
MIAMI—Built in 1972 and fully rebuilt in 1999, Airside Fort Lauderdale is a cross-dock industrial facility is filling up. Find out why.Read More
- First Potomac Sells Industrial for $259M
- Office and Industrial Are Rock Solid
- Nippon Prologis REIT to Make $1.3B Acquisition
- St. Joe Signs Deal with Green Circle on Possible Port Deals
Sign up for the weekly Industrial Leader email!
IRVING, TX-Participants in the "Cost Control Dilemma" panel at the recent RealShare Student Housing conference tackled the operating side and shared tips on reducing expenses inherent with student housing management.Read More
More Student Housing
- Dishing About Designs in Student Housing
- What Kind of Debt is "Good" Debt?
- Housing Rebranding Underway at UT Tyler
- What's Trending with Fannie and Freddie
Sign up for the weekly Student Housing Leader email!
TAMPA, FL—Multifamily assets in Tampa Bay submarkets are winning financing. Find out what kinds of terms they are getting.Read More
- How Miami Ranks Among Foreign Buyers
- Mark Co. Ready to Market Lofts at Seven
- Pathfinder Takes on Copper Creek Ownership
- Helmsleys Park Lane Hotel to Go on Block
Sign up for the weekly Multifamily Leader email!
NEW YORK CITY-A 625-foot Ferris wheel will be among the most visible components of a planned redevelopment of the borough’s North Shore.Read More
- Hotel Sector Mimics Hercules
- Value Place Begins Building 124 Rooms
- South Boston Will See More Hotels
- Cambria Suites Teams With Fillmore Capital
Sign up for the weekly Hotels Leader email!
NEW YORK CITY-Real estate finance firm PCCP, LLC reports it has provided Meadow Partners a $30-million senior loan for recapitalization and conversion of the nine-story multi-tenant office and retail building at 42-15 Crescent St. in Long Island City into a 124-unit, 10-story Class A, market-rate multifamily/retail project.Read More
- Duke Picks Cassidy for Huge Office Portfolio
- Yahoo Will Plant Flag in Times Square
- Boxer Property Buys 75,000-SF Building
- Travelers Stays Put on Lexington Ave.
Sign up for the weekly Office Leader email!
LAS VEGAS-According to ICSC worldwide chairman Brad Hutensky, the shopping center business is exploding—countries like Brazil, China and places in Latin America and the Middle East are leading the way.Read More
- At ICSC, New Concepts, New Approaches
- $30M Loan Helps Finance Building Conversion to Multifamily
- Foreign Investors are Priming the Pump
- Repurposing Existing Retail Will Escalate
Sign up for the weekly Retail Leader email!