JACKSONVILLE, FL—Find out why this foreign investor was interested in the Jacksonville Tuffy Auto Center site.Read More
More Net Lease
- Why Avison Young Is Pushing Deeper Into NC
- Schorsch: Boring Predictability Equals Success
- College More Than Doubles to 112K SF in Midtown
- W. P. Carey Seeks $1B from New CPA Offering
Sign up for the weekly NET LEASE LEADER email!
Healthcare Real Estate
TAMPA, FL—Find out why this type of healthcare real estate is seeing premium pricing in the Tampa Bay area.Read More
More Medical Office
- Simones Tower Two Tops Out
- Bio Merger Could Impact Healthcare REITs
- MOBs Grow Up; And So Does Its Portfolios
- Tech Firm Buys 760K-SF Complex from Harvard
Sign up for the weekly Healthcare Real Estate Leader email!
WASHINGTON, DC-The REIT is selling its 24-asset portfolio to two separate buyers, with Blackstone picking up the vast majority.Read More
- Office and Industrial Are Rock Solid
- Nippon Prologis REIT to Make $1.3B Acquisition
- Broadway 101 CRE Offering Generated Feeding Frenzy
- St. Joe Signs Deal with Green Circle on Possible Port Deals
Sign up for the weekly Industrial Leader email!
IRVING, TX-Participants in the "Cost Control Dilemma" panel at the recent RealShare Student Housing conference tackled the operating side and shared tips on reducing expenses inherent with student housing management.Read More
More Student Housing
- Dishing About Designs in Student Housing
- What Kind of Debt is "Good" Debt?
- Housing Rebranding Underway at UT Tyler
- What's Trending with Fannie and Freddie
Sign up for the weekly Student Housing Leader email!
NEW YORK CITY-Several developers have already submitted non-binding offers to the estate of Leona Helmsley for the Park Lane Hotel on Central Park South in the hopes of converting the property into high-end condominiums.Read More
- Crane Spotting Highlights Related Rush
- Management Software Tools Trending Big
- The Incredible Shrinking Apartment Unit
- Denver Investor Bets Big on SE Multifamily
Sign up for the weekly Multifamily Leader email!
MIAMI--The top tiers are slightly less fertile for investment than the lower-priced chains but overall, the industry is having a golden moment.Read More
- South Boston Will See More Hotels
- Cambria Suites Teams With Fillmore Capital
- Newest Hotel in Submarket Changes Hands
- Silverstein Gets $660M For Downtown Four Seasons
Sign up for the weekly Hotels Leader email!
SAN DIEGO-Large social-media and technology firms like Facebook and Salesforce.com are leading the way with office space that addresses employees’ personal needs and promotes productivity, say speakers on ULI Spring Meeting’s technology panel.Read More
- Travelers Stays Put on Lexington Ave.
- Prism Acquires $121M Princeton Office Center
- Off Limits No More: Hudson Sq. Adds Public Plaza
- Duke Plans First Spec Office in Five Years
Sign up for the weekly Office Leader email!
LAS VEGAS-A hot topic at this year’s ICSC event is repurposing. EverestAuction.com’s Steve Winger, chats with GlobeSt.com’s Natalie Dolce about the subject of malls turning to medical facilities, and why “middle-of- the-roaders” should be wary.Read More
- RFR Looks to Hit Four Seasons with Huge Rent Hike
- Neighborhood Center Relaunches in Hills
- Developer Breaks Ground on Retail Center Expansion
- Foreign Investors are Priming the Pump
Sign up for the weekly Retail Leader email!