NEW YORK CITY—For ARCP, the deal for approximately 500 Red Lobster locations “provides value to our shareholders and supports long-term earnings growth,” says company president David S. Kay.Read More
More Net Lease
- ARC Property, MCB JV Buys Net Leased Retail
- Merger Could Clear the Air in Dollar Store Sector
- No, The Shoppes at Metro Station Was Not a Net Lease Play
- Westwood Business Park Sells for $7.4M
Sign up for the weekly NET LEASE LEADER email!
Healthcare Real Estate
HOUSTON—“There’s a natural blend between healthcare and life sciences,” and Transwestern’s clients “want to see us in both of those spaces,” the firm’s Eric Johnson tells GlobeSt.com in this EXCLUSIVE interview.Read More
More Medical Office
- Liberty Signs DrugDev to HQ Lease in Wayne
- Greystone Appoints New Managing Director
- HTA Finds MOB Portfolio Along the East Coast
- NYBC: 2014 Construction Starts Are Strong
Sign up for the weekly Healthcare Real Estate Leader email!
CLEVELAND—The company has talked about the move for several years, but has finally sold its world headquarters and can now begin serious planning.Read More
- JLL to Handle Leasing at Mixed-Use Park
- Chicago Industrials Pick up Speed
- Infill Industrial Property Fetches $21M
- JLL: Growing Tech Sector Posts Mixed Results
Sign up for the weekly Industrial Leader email!
COLUMBIA, MO—This was the sixth student housing acquisition that the two partners have made in the last two years.Read More
More Student Housing
- Are We Building Too Much Student Housing?
- Why Student Housing Beats Multifamily
- SL Green Sells Three NYC Properties; to Net $240M
- Austin MF Lands LIHTC Financing
Sign up for the weekly Student Housing Leader email!
PHILADELPHIA—Santa Monica, CA-based Macerich Co. has reached an agreement with Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment Trust to pay $106.8 million for a 50% common ownership interest in The Gallery retail property here.Read More
- EQR Tops Q2 Estimates, Raises Guidance
- Energy Boom Transforms Real Estate
- Mayor, Stringer Debut Funding for Afford Housing Plan
- Cousins Earnings Beat the Street
Sign up for the weekly Multifamily Leader email!
ANAHEIM, CA—Scalzo Hospitality Inc. plans to replace the 86-room Park Vue Inn, a third-generation, family-owned hotel near Disneyland, with a 162-room, mixed-used building designed by MVE & Partners.Read More
- FelCor Unwinds JVs, Owns Four TX Hotels
- Marriott Warner Center Fetches $90M
- Canyon Capital Funds Pacific City Center
- Master Planned Campus Pre-Certifies for LEED Neighborhood
Sign up for the weekly Hotels Leader email!
ONTARIO, CA—Continuing its Workplace360 initiative, CBRE’s office in Ontario is a 100% free address and paperless environment that features enhanced technology designed to support a mobile workforce.Read More
- General Growth Adds Trio of Retail Assets
- Austin Office Space Tight, Pre-Leasing Robust
- Why Greenlaw Wanted City Parkway Collection
- Iconic Rose-Colored Tower Fetches $66M
Sign up for the weekly Office Leader email!
ATLANTA—“We took advantage of our recovering Sunbelt office markets by signing a significant number of new leases during the second quarter at improving economics to us,” says Larry Gellerstedt, president and CEO of Cousins.Read More
- Center 72% Filled Gets Low Cap Rate
- AmREIT Will Explore Its Options
- Owners Seeking Better Retail Tenants Again
- Gramercy Phase-in Planned for Fall
Sign up for the weekly Retail Leader email!