CHARLOTTE, NC—Since establishing our presence in Raleigh-Durham in October 2012, Avison Young has been working on expanding into Charlotte. Find out why.Read More
More Net Lease
- Schorsch: Boring Predictability Equals Success
- College More Than Doubles to 112K SF in Midtown
- W. P. Carey Seeks $1B from New CPA Offering
- Spirit Realty Reports Total Revenue Increase
Sign up for the weekly NET LEASE LEADER email!
Healthcare Real Estate
NEW YORK CITY-Montefiore Medical Center will lease all of the second tower at Simone's Hutchinson Metro Center.Read More
More Medical Office
- Bio Merger Could Impact Healthcare REITs
- MOBs Grow Up; And So Does Its Portfolios
- Senior Living Sector Construction Increases, Occupancy Flat
- Tech Firm Buys 760K-SF Complex from Harvard
Sign up for the weekly Healthcare Real Estate Leader email!
CLEVELAND—A pair of developers continue their efforts to remake unused Ohio properties.Read More
- Broadway 101 CRE Offering Generated Feeding Frenzy
- VIP Refinances Set of Industrial Properties
- IIT Pays $77M for Ownership Rights to Broadway 101 Commerce Park
- St. Joe Signs Deal with Green Circle on Possible Port Deals
Sign up for the weekly Industrial Leader email!
IRVING, TX-With a plethora of debt available these days, panelists at the May 14 RealShare Student Housing conference sparred over the issue of locked rates versus flexible arrangements as debt of choice.Read More
More Student Housing
- Housing Rebranding Underway at UT Tyler
- What's Trending with Fannie and Freddie
- Value, Overbuilding Student Housing Trends
- NRP Begins $30M Student Housing in Akron
Sign up for the weekly Student Housing Leader email!
SAN DIEGO-Even smaller is even better for a growing number of renters, plus private capital must step up to the multifamily lending plate, say speakers on two housing panels at the ULI Spring Meeting.Read More
- Denver Investor Bets Big on SE Multifamily
- Hollo Battles Related With Capital Strategy
- Fiscal Drag Won't Impact Recovery
- Rent Increases at StuyTown to Take Effect on July 1
Sign up for the weekly Multifamily Leader email!
SAN JOSE, CA-CBRE Strategic Partners U.S. Value 6 buys the San Jose Marriott for significantly less than replacement cost.Read More
- Cambria Suites Teams With Fillmore Capital
- Vegas Retail on the Rebound
- Silverstein Gets $660M For Downtown Four Seasons
- Revel Bankruptcy Plan Gets Court OK
Sign up for the weekly Hotels Leader email!
BEVERLY HILLS, CA—A 9,046-square-foot office building here sells for $10.4 million. The price translates to $1,150 per square foot, allegedly the highest sales price ever per square foot for office space here.Read More
- Duke Plans First Spec Office in Five Years
- Off Limits No More: Hudson Sq. Adds Public Plaza
- DCOTA Diversifies Office Leasing Strategy
- Flynt Building Sheds for $89M
Sign up for the weekly Office Leader email!
ATLANTA-Regional malls are among the product types that may throw investors a curve ball as we’re seeing a greater number of bids and shorter marketing and closing timeframes, says Greg Maloney, president and CEO of JLL Retail.Read More
- Inland Renews Leases with Michaels
- DDR Buys Out Blackstone in 30-Asset JV
- Retail Trending into Lifestyle Experience
- LondonMetric Drops $16M for Iswich Retail
Sign up for the weekly Retail Leader email!