CHICAGO—The recession may have ended and consumers have started buying new cars, but demand for auto parts stores has remained robust.Read More
More Net Lease
- In Massive Turnaround, Lenovo Campus Sells for $127M
- CBRE Brings in Heavy-Hitting Office Exec
- W. P. Carey Acquires Rotterdam Port Property
- How Bank Downsizing Affects Owners
Sign up for the weekly NET LEASE LEADER email!
Healthcare Real Estate
TAMPA, FL— Medical office properties are in demand in Florida and beyond. Investors are preparing for the payoff—and Hunt is positioning for a piece of the action.Read More
More Medical Office
- Simone Tapped for $400M MXD in the Bronx
- Nasca Joins Greystone as Managing Director
- Taylor Design Adds Project Director
- Inova Signs 1.2M SF Lease in Fairfax
Sign up for the weekly Healthcare Real Estate Leader email!
MINNEAPOLIS—A number of specs designed for bulk distribution have been launched, but Opus sees opportunity with a smaller building.Read More
- O’Hare is Now a Landlord’s Market
- Electric Company Signs Large Industrial Lease
- Expanding a Firm’s Property-Sector Reach
- Industrial Users Flee DTLA Development Areas
Sign up for the weekly Industrial Leader email!
DENVER—Plans call for a $500,000 upgrade investment in the 286-bed property across from University of Denver.Read More
More Student Housing
- Wall Street Lender Bets on Student Housing
- Walker Dunlop Originates $27M Mizzou Loan
- Harrison Street Closes $850 Million Fund
- City’s Fortunes a ‘Roller Coaster,’ Says Mayor Guardian, But 'Stars Are Aligning'
Sign up for the weekly Student Housing Leader email!
MIAMI—It’s one of the largest construction loans offered to a South Florida developer this year. Get all the details.Read More
- What Concerns Fannie and Freddie
- Will Millennials Eventually Buy Instead of Rent?
- Report: Downtown Miami Seeing Healthy Correction
- Auction.com Acquires Channel LLC Platform
Sign up for the weekly Multifamily Leader email!
STAMFORD, CT—Starwood says it will open 20 Sheraton hotels worldwide this year and in 2016 cross the 500th hotel milestone.Read More
- CRE Gurus on Miami’s Big Potential
- Berger’s Robert Treat Center Approaches 90% Occupancy
- Hotel Portfolio Secures $110M in Alternative Funding
- Shorebreak’s New Owner Revamps Management
Sign up for the weekly Hotels Leader email!
NEW YORK CITY—A storage space purchased in the Downtown portion of the city’s hottest borough will become office space, an asset class mostly lacking in the area.Read More
- Affiliate Plucks Another So. County Asset
- HFF Secures $54.7 Million Financing for Pittsburgh Office Campus
- Class A Office in Palm Beach on Fire
- JV Scoops Up Redevelopment Office Property
Sign up for the weekly Office Leader email!
REDANDO BEACH, CA—In a private transaction, an 88,000-square-foot triple-net-leased Kohl’s retail store trades hands for a 4.8% cap rate, beating the previously lowest cap rate in the submarket by 50 basis points.Read More
- Swiss Pension Fund Acquires Chinatown's Arch for $104M
- Houston’s Weingarten Finds Opportunity out West
- How the Grocery Landscape Has Changed
- SoCal Bank Merges with HomeStreet Bank
Sign up for the weekly Retail Leader email!