NEW YORK CITY—The 12,000-square-foot asset has even more space in air rights, spotlighting this week's round-up of deals.Read More
More Net Lease
- Cap Rate Compression Pushing Investors North?
- North Beach Finally Gets Triple Net Props
- Deal-Tracker-C&W Racks Them Up
- A Net-Leased Single-Tenant Record
Sign up for the weekly NET LEASE LEADER email!
Healthcare Real Estate
GRAND RAPIDS, MI—The $10M purchase is the company’s first in the state of Michigan, but won’t be the last.Read More
More Medical Office
- MOB Will Help Provider Keep Up With Demand in Minot, ND
- G.S. Wilcox and Co. Closes Securitized Hospital and Medical Office Transaction
- Kansas City Hospital Bolstering Downtown Presence
- HCN Sees $1.7B Pipeline for Q3 and Q4
Sign up for the weekly Healthcare Real Estate Leader email!
ELMWOOD PARK, NJ—The New Jersey division of Lee & Associates has cooked up a long term lease package —including $30 million in state tax credits over 10 years–for Wenner Bread Products, a 58-year old Long Island company, which is moving to a 301,626-square foot manufacturing facility at 571 Jersey Avenue in New Brunswick.Read More
- Advance Realty, Davis Companies Acquire MontCo, PA High Tech Facility
- Guess Who’s Coming to Dinner?
- Chicago Industrial RE Showing Improvement
- Industrial Complex Trades for $30M
Sign up for the weekly Industrial Leader email!
MIAMI—GlobeSt.com caught up with Andrew Stark, CEO of Campus Evolution Villages, to talk about those opportunities and challenges, as well as offer a forecast for the months ahead in part two of this EXCLUSIVE interview.Read More
More Student Housing
- Is There Danger of Student Housing Overbuild?
- College Park Project Lands County’s First EB-5 Investment
- 3,000-Plus Student Housing Beds Sell
- Portola Springs School to Break Ground
Sign up for the weekly Student Housing Leader email!
WASHINGTON, DC—Housing starts for August dropped more than what economists had been expecting, but the year will probably close out flat.Read More
- Can Affordable Housing Developers Compete?
- Sares-Regis Fund Gains Two Western MFs
- Meta Housing Delivers Affordable Senior Community
- Why Foreign Buyers Love US Multifamily
Sign up for the weekly Multifamily Leader email!
CHICAGO—The strength of the market has attracted a host of investors, many of them first-timers, according to a new report by Marcus & Millichap.Read More
- Carlyle Buys Two Florida Keys Hotels
- Hotel Group Offers E-Reader Capabilities
- The Economics Behind Hotel-F&B Tie Ups
- Are Hotels Prepared for This Legal Challenge?
Sign up for the weekly Hotels Leader email!
CHICAGO—Top office properties in the suburbs continue to attract interest from national investors.Read More
- Midtown Tenant Quadruples Space in 4 WTC Relocation
- Miami Winning More New-to-Market Tenants
- Mixed Use Retail Center Trades
- 80 Broad St. Sold
Sign up for the weekly Office Leader email!
LOUISVILLE—Tenants have already agreed to lease 90% of the Elizabethtown property, which GBT expects to complete by spring 2015.Read More
- Brandywine and Peterson Announce Virginia Mixed-Use Joint Venture
- Boston's Tocci Managing Construction on Journal Square Project
- All Aboard Taps Blanca, CBRE for TOD
- Millennials, Boomers Motivated to Move in Different Directions
Sign up for the weekly Retail Leader email!