SAN DIEGO—According to Mohamed A. El-Erian, chief economic advisor at Allianz, and former CEO and co-CIO of PIMCO, politics will remain noisy, but will not fundamentally contaminate the central banks.
IRVINE, CA—A strong local economy and jobs have led to markets like Orange County to be the best for office investors, but demand and the supply pipeline vary widely among submarkets, Ten-X’s Peter Muoio tells GlobeSt.com.
WASHINGTON, DC—The nationwide program will bring real-time arrival information for a variety of transportation modalities to the lobbies of properties managed by JLL.
- What Will Influence the Treasury Yield for 2017?
- CMBS Is a Vital Part of the CRE Finance Environment
- What the Top Office-Buying Markets Have in Common
- CRE Outlook: Steady as She Grows
- TransitScreen, JLL Partner for Lobby Displays
- What’s Ahead in the Global Economy?
- Multifamily Pricing Fares Best in Slow-Growth Month
- Investcorp Bolsters US Apt. Portfolio