SAN DIEGO—By acting proactively, building owners are likely to resolve any concerns over potential hazardous waste and can avoid unnecessary time and expenses, Lee & Associates’ Peter Merz tells GlobeSt.com.
SAN DIEGO—While the next several years will most likely reflect very strong performance, almost every conversation at MBA CREF touched on the uncertainty of how much longer the positive trend will continue, Meridian’s Seth Grossman tells GlobeSt.com.
McLEAN, VA--The two-to-four basis point premium was likely due to the market not being as familiar with KW Certificates as with Freddie Mac’s more established K-Certificates.
- 25-Year Industry Veteran Joins NGKF
- Home Price Gains Reach 31-Month High
- Bottom Fishers
- Handling Environmental Issues When Selling
- How Much Longer Can the Bull Market Last?
- Trump Plans Will Mean CRE Winners, Losers
- Freddie Mac's Workforce Housing Offering Prices At Slight Premium
- Mall REITs Anticipate Flight to Quality