IRVINE, CA—Whether they be online or at live events, auction transactions involve multiple parties and require clear and consistent communication, Auction.com’s Patrick McClain tells GlobeSt.com in this EXCLUSIVE interview.
SEATTLE—Added Equity RE launches today with a “disruptive model” where home sellers can keep more of their equity, and buyers get better representation.
HOUSTON—Based on 13.2 million shares outstanding of Moody National REIT I, the acquisition by Moody National REIT II would be valued at about $145 million, according to CoStar Group.
- Non-Traded Hotel REITs Eye Merger
- Construction Jobs Gain in 61% of Metros
- What’s Necessary for Auction Transactions
- Balfour Beatty Taking HQ Space at Avalon
- Cushman and Wakefield Rolls Out Private Client Team
- Pinnacle on the Park Receives $135M in Financing
- Seattle Startup Looks to Disrupt Real Estate Industry
- ‘No Deal Is Easy to Get Done Right Now’