IRVINE, CA—Ten-X’s Commercial Real Estate Nowcast for May continues last month’s positive trend, “now that the financial market volatility seen during the first few months of 2016 has dissipated,” says Peter Muoio, chief economist.
CHEVY CHASE. MD—New York REIT’s stock price fell 8.1% on the morning after the deal was announced.
LAS VEGAS—To meet strong market demand for its product, Apto has doubled its headcount in the past year. We chat with the firm’s founder and CEO at ICSC RECon about all things retail.
- Goodman Birtcher Inks 1M Square Foot Lease with Amazon
- KBS Taps Transwestern to Manage 778,472 SF Portfolio
- Irvine Company Opens 65,000-sf Office Property
- CRE Growth Tapers in Q1; Outlook Holds
- Beyond Retail Sales and Inventory
- A Critical Juncture in the Use of Data
- Industrial Surges Outside the Hubs
- Cracks Emerge in JBG, New York REIT’s Proposed $8.4B Deal