NEW YORK CITY—What makes a retail district “cool” is hard to define objectively, but it’s an issue that retailers cannot afford to ignore, says Cushman & Wakefield, which spotlights Brooklyn’s Sunset Park and 14 other leading-edge neighborhoods.
According to the latest data from Smith Travel Research, US RevPAR growth posted a weekly gain of 3.3%, bringing RevPAR growth for the 28-day average to 4.4%. The strength in the West was driven by Phoenix.
IRVINE, CA—Many SFR investors start with single-family units and then graduate up to larger multifamily units in the sub-$10-million range, HomeUnion’s Don Ganguly tells GlobeSt.com in this EXCLUSIVE article about the firm’s partnership with Sperry Van Ness/First Guardian Group.
BETHESDA, MD-Even before the turmoil unleashed by Brexit, Marriott's final bid with its $3.6 billion cash component posed greater risk for the hotel management company than its first bid
- This is How the American Society of Interior Designers Envisions the “Office of the Future”
- The Benefits of Being a Private Investor
- Manatt’s Tom Muller: Brexit Will Cause Deal Flow Reduction
- US Retail Construction Jumps 24 Percent
- New York REIT Shareholders Aim to Undo 'Disastrous' $8.4B JBG Deal
- Just in Time for Brexit Turmoil, EC Approves Marriott-Starwood Deal
- Before Retail Streets Are Mainstream, They’re Cool
- A Unique Partnership in Single-Family Rentals