NEWPORT BEACH AND TORRANCE, CA—Resolute intends to be a step above the competition by offering a deep understanding of the entire real estate process—not just property management, managing partner Scott Silberberg tells GlobeSt.com in this EXCLUSIVE interview with the founders.
DALLAS—Spirit Realty Capital Inc., a REIT that invests in single-tenant operationally essential real estate, has named Jackson Hsieh as president and chief operating officer, effective September 7, 2016.
GMO portfolio manager Ben Inker talks to GlobeSt.com sister publication, ALM’s ThinkAdvisor, about the market risk of a Trump presidency, Brexit and a stock bubble on the not-so-distant horizon.
- Cloud Services Rev Up Data Center Growth
- Spirit Realty Hires Hsieh as President and COO
- Several Factors Driving Growth in Renewable Energy
- GMO’s Inker Says Trump Presidency Could Really ‘Damage’ Economy
- Sunrise Management Expands San Diego Team
- Strong Growth for Senior Care Facilities Worldwide
- GICS Carve-out ‘An Incremental Step’ for REITs
- Income Plays Bigger Role in Real Estate Returns