The building at 515 S. Cascade Ave. was developed by WinfieldScott Stratton in 1901 to use as trolley barns and shops. It wasequipped for maintaining street railway equipment throughout theWest.

By 1932, however, the trolley lines were replaced by buses andthe building was used for a variety of other uses.

Murphy Constructors of the Springs restored the landmarkbuilding. The new location provides easier access off Interstate 25to Cimarron Street, where the visitor information signage hasbetter visibility. There also is more parking.

Continue Reading for Free

Register and gain access to:

  • Breaking commercial real estate news and analysis, on-site and via our newsletters and custom alerts
  • Educational webcasts, white papers, and ebooks from industry thought leaders
  • Critical coverage of the property casualty insurance and financial advisory markets on our other ALM sites, PropertyCasualty360 and ThinkAdvisor
NOT FOR REPRINT

© 2024 ALM Global, LLC, All Rights Reserved. Request academic re-use from www.copyright.com. All other uses, submit a request to [email protected]. For more information visit Asset & Logo Licensing.