|

SAN FRANCISCO-The Port of Oakland Board of Commissioners haveapproved a proposed plan to shift ownership of properties andleases in Jack London Square to an entity controlled by Divco Westof San Francisco. With the approval, the master developer EllisPartners will be able to sell its real estate properties toDivco.

|

The entity of Divco will have 98.5% and Ellis Partners will keepthe remaining 1.5% and the operation control of the project.For the full story, go to San Francisco BusinessTimes.


GlobeSt.com News Hub is your link torelevant real estate and business stories from other local,regional and national publications.

Want to continue reading?
Become a Free ALM Digital Reader.

  • Unlimited access to GlobeSt and other free ALM publications
  • Access to 15 years of GlobeSt archives
  • Your choice of GlobeSt digital newsletters and over 70 others from popular sister publications
  • 1 free article* every 30 days across the ALM subscription network
  • Exclusive discounts on ALM events and publications
NOT FOR REPRINT

© 2024 ALM Global, LLC, All Rights Reserved. Request academic re-use from www.copyright.com. All other uses, submit a request to [email protected]. For more information visit Asset & Logo Licensing.