X

Thank you for sharing!

Your article was successfully shared with the contacts you provided.

IRVINE, CA— WNC , a national investor in real estate and community development initiatives, has closed WNC Institutional Tax Credit Fund 42, L.P. (WNC Corp. 42), a $102 million institutional low-income housing tax credit (LIHTC) fund.

Irvine, California Irvine, California
WNC Corp. 42 is estimated to include 1,504 affordable housing units in total, and is comprised of 17 family and senior housing communities scheduled for new construction and rehabilitation. The properties will be located in 12 states, including Arkansas, California, Iowa, Idaho , Louisiana, Massachusetts, Minnesota, New Jersey, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas and Wisconsin . “Approximately 28% of the projects in WNC Corp. 42 are new construction and will help to expand the nation’s limited stock of affordable housing,” said WNC senior vice president of investor relations Christine Cormier . “The remaining 72% of the fund’s projects include traditional and historical renovation, preserving the desperately needed affordable housing supply currently available to seniors and families in eight states. WNC is proud to continue existing investment partnerships and expand our investor base with this fund, which consists of two economic investors and four CRA (Community Reinvestment Act) investors.” This is the second national fund and third multi-investor fund WNC has closed in 2016, totaling $329.7 million year-to-date. WNC, founded in 1971 and headquartered in Irvine, is a national investor in real estate and community development initiatives, as well as a leading investor in low-income housing tax credits (LIHTC). WNC has acquired more than $7.6 billion of assets totaling in excess of 1,300 properties in 45 states, Washington D.C., and the U.S. Virgin Islands.

Want to continue reading?
Become a Free ALM Digital Reader.

Once you are an ALM digital member, you’ll receive:

  • Unlimited access to GlobeSt and other free ALM publications
  • Access to 15 years of GlobeSt archives
  • Your choice of GlobeSt digital newsletters and over 70 others from popular sister publications
  • 1 free article* every 30 days across the ALM subscription network
  • Exclusive discounts on ALM events and publications

*May exclude premium content
Already have an account?

 

GlobeSt

Join GlobeSt

Don't miss crucial news and insights you need to make informed commercial real estate decisions. Join GlobeSt.com now!

  • Free unlimited access to GlobeSt.com's trusted and independent team of experts who provide commercial real estate owners, investors, developers, brokers and finance professionals with comprehensive coverage, analysis and best practices necessary to innovate and build business.
  • Exclusive discounts on ALM and GlobeSt events.
  • Access to other award-winning ALM websites including ThinkAdvisor.com and Law.com.

Already have an account? Sign In Now
Join GlobeSt
Live Chat

Copyright © 2022 ALM Media Properties, LLC. All Rights Reserved.