WASHINGTON, DC–Columbia Property Trust andjoint venture partner Allianz Real Estate haveacquired 1800 M St., NW, for $421 million.

Columbia is taking a 55% stake in the building and will serve asthe managing partner for property management and leasingactivities. Allianz owns the remaining 45% interest. This is thefourth asset owned by the joint venture of Columbia and Allianz,which was formed in July 2017.

Continue Reading for Free

Register and gain access to:

  • Breaking commercial real estate news and analysis, on-site and via our newsletters and custom alerts
  • Educational webcasts, white papers, and ebooks from industry thought leaders
  • Critical coverage of the property casualty insurance and financial advisory markets on our other ALM sites, PropertyCasualty360 and ThinkAdvisor

© 2024 ALM Global, LLC, All Rights Reserved. Request academic re-use from www.copyright.com. All other uses, submit a request to [email protected]. For more information visit Asset & Logo Licensing.

Erika Morphy

Erika Morphy has been writing about commercial real estate at GlobeSt.com for more than ten years, covering the capital markets, the Mid-Atlantic region and national topics. She's a nerd so favorite examples of the former include accounting standards, Basel III and what Congress is brewing.